Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

The Big Brother 13 after dark thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-11, 12:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: The Big Brother 13 after dark thread

For all the complaining me and everybody is doing about "BB" interference, the twist worked: I'm back to watching "After Dark" and following the feeds. Shit, even if Adam-Shelly or Porsche-Kalia win POV I'd love to see the lobbying Rachel and Jordan would do on them to use it.
Old 08-27-11, 01:27 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 213 Likes on 189 Posts

Is there a transcript of the Jordan-Shelly fight? I've been trying to find it...
Old 08-27-11, 01:28 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by dad1153
For all the complaining me and everybody is doing about "BB" interference, the twist worked: I'm back to watching "After Dark" and following the feeds. Shit, even if Adam-Shelly or Porsche-Kalia win POV I'd love to see the lobbying Rachel and Jordan would do on them to use it.
But you watched After Dark last night, right? Just no soccer tonight?

I don't think there will be any lobbying for A&S to use the veto if they were to win. They use the veto and then no one is up for eviction this week. AG was in such a frenzy to save her girls that I don't think she fully thought out this twist.
Old 08-27-11, 03:48 AM

^^^ But I wasn't planning to watch "AD" or follow the feeds closely any more. I was just watching my usual Friday night boxing shows on Telefutura and Telemundo when I logged on Joker's just to see if Rach and Jordo were nominated. I just found out about the twist a few hours ago instead of when it happened (per the Jokers' recaps).
Old 08-27-11, 11:43 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DWilson
Is there a transcript of the Jordan-Shelly fight? I've been trying to find it...
Here is the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04322...e_gdata_player
Old 08-27-11, 03:23 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 213 Likes on 189 Posts

Originally Posted by Winky
Thanks. Wow. You rarely see that side of Jordan.
Old 08-27-11, 03:43 PM

^^^ But notice that it wasn't Jordan who went looking for Shelly. Jordan was sulking (as she should given the triple cold-cock of sudden double eviction week, she missing the question that could have kept Jeff in the game and Jeff's unexpected eviction) and Shelly came out angry that Jordan didn't get that HER (Shelly's) FEELINGS WERE HURT TOO! I consider myself a self-controlled person and even I would have gotten in Shelly's face after hearing that load of BS. She's in her 40's and has a kid. There's a time and a place to approach of vulnerable young girl that was just hurt, and 10 min. after "Big Brother" went off the air and Jordan lost Jeff was about as wrong a time as there was. Should make for a fun start to Sunday's "BB" show though.

Per Porsche (who told her on the DR) the POV comp has been moved to 5PM PT because of the heat (100 degrees plus humidity in LA). Is anybody else going to be refreshing Joker's like mad around 6-6:30PM PT to see who got this?

Last edited by dad1153; 08-27-11 at 07:10 PM.
Old 08-27-11, 09:35 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,724 Likes on 1,880 Posts

Veto comp from Jokers:

Spoiler:
7:23 PM Feeds back; Shelley won Veto and drama ensues:Shelley won VETO, Jordon initially thought she had won and wouldn't give Shelley the Veto, then took it and threw it in Shelley's face chipping her tooth. Jordan was ejected from the game. Rachel has left after confirming her pregnancy. Dani and Jeff are now back in the house and Jeff is threatening to stab Shelley family to death.

Spoiler:

7:24 PM (Reply) Not even funny NT

Spoiler:
- Had me going there for a minute.
Old 08-27-11, 09:47 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

I still say that Jordan is young version/going to turn into Estelle Getty.
Old 08-27-11, 09:50 PM

POV Winner (for realz): RACHEL WON!!!

It only takes two votes to vote someone out this weekend, so... Man, "After Dark" is going to be epic fun tonight. Just what I needed to distract me from the hurricane pounding outside (I'm in Manhattan, NYC).
Old 08-27-11, 09:57 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

My negativity pays off again. Wow, this is REALLY exciting. For now, at least, I owe an apology to Allison.

Wish I had the time to watch BBAD. I'd give anything to be in a position to watch the feeds, but I just can't sit in my office for hours the way I used to.
Old 08-27-11, 10:03 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

Yes!!!! And it looks really great for the next competition. It will be R,J,A,K playing for HOH (assuming Shelly is out the door... heehee). Big Brother is still on the viewing menu Will probably DVR After Dark tonight

Stay safe dad! I know all about hurricanes!
Old 08-27-11, 10:13 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Rachel is the only entertaining player left they shoulda just rigged it for her only.
Old 08-27-11, 10:16 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by leeta
Yes!!!! And it looks really great for the next competition. It will be R,J,A,K playing for HOH (assuming Shelly is out the door... heehee). Big Brother is still on the viewing menu Will probably DVR After Dark tonight

Stay safe dad! I know all about hurricanes!
For those who watch, what would Adam do if he won HOH?

Is he with K and P or J and R (assuming leather face goes to the jury)? I have a gut feeling he'd nominate J and R again.
Old 08-27-11, 10:18 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by dolphinboy
For those who watch, what would Adam do if he won HOH?

Is he win K and P or J and R? I have a gut feeling he'd nominate J and R again.
He probably would nominate them, but he may not try to win, since I doubt he would be a target this week if R or J wins HOH. He likes to lay low.
Old 08-27-11, 10:28 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by leeta
He probably would nominate them, but he may not try to win, since I doubt he would be a target this week if R or J wins HOH. He likes to lay low.
That would be nice, because even as bad as Jordan can be, she's lucked herself into a few wins and 2 against 1 (k vs. j/r if a doesn't try) certainly is better odds.

However, at this point, my only wonder is if Adam might feel like he needs to win something now or soon to have any case against the jury. As of right now, unless it's a personal vote, he should lose to either Kalia or Porsche.
Old 08-27-11, 10:36 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by dolphinboy
That would be nice, because even as bad as Jordan can be, she's lucked herself into a few wins and 2 against 1 (k vs. j/r if a doesn't try) certainly is better odds.

However, at this point, my only wonder is if Adam might feel like he needs to win something now or soon to have any case against the jury. As of right now, unless it's a personal vote, he should lose to either Kalia or Porsche.
That's true... I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that he continues with his strategy of just getting through each eviction. He hasn't played bravely at all.. but you may be right... Hopefully, they will tailor the HOH competition to favor R/J
Old 08-27-11, 10:47 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

omg.. how delusional is she??? here's a quote from Joker's updates:

*Shelly: I'm fine with going home. I have my dignity, grace, reputation, integrity
Old 08-27-11, 11:10 PM

^^^ LOL, now Shelly is worried whether she'll get applause or not when she leaves on Thursday. Talks herself into believing she'll get the biggest applause of any departing player... winks at Porsche! Oh Shelly!
Old 08-27-11, 11:36 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 192 Likes on 154 Posts

Well, given that this competition was basically a repeat of the first HOH I don't know how Ali G could have rigged it for Rachel more.

Good heavens...first a Pandora's box that has them playing as couples for the week (so Rachel and Jordan would both come down) and then a repeat of the first HOH that Rachel dominated over everyone but D/D, neither of whom are still in the house.

Maybe next week's HOH will be a Jeff and Brendan trivia competition.

I hope they realize Porsche needs to go next.
Old 08-27-11, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by mwbmis
Well, given that this competition was basically a repeat of the first HOH I don't know how Ali G could have rigged it for Rachel more.

But seriously though, Allison G.'s plausible deniability that this wasn't a rigged Pandora's Box is that (a) Porsche could have refused to open PB (although I'm pretty sure when the cameras are off the HOH's are shown a clause somewhere in their "BB" contract stating they have to open Pandora's Box... there has to be a reason why every freaking PB has been opened!) and more importantly, (b) Porsche chose the couples (per Jokers' recaps). If Porsche had been smarter and/or a better "BB" gameplayer she would have realized this was "BB" production's ploy to save both Rachel and Jordan and would have not paired them. Put Shelly/Adam with Rachel and the remaining half of the former with Jordan (Porsche was always going to make Kalia her partner) to ensure that at least one of them could be voted off/separated this week. By making Rachel-Jordan a couple Porsche ensured that, if they were voted off, they'd have a 2 vote advantage when voting off an HG if they got off the block. Porsche gambled and she and Kalia won $5K each at the expense of Shelly's game and putting up with Jordan-Rachel for one more week. Poetic justice, and just the type of storyline Allison wants her editors putting together for the next three "Big Brother" episodes leading into the final two weeks.

Yes, the rigging by "BB" of this weeks' POV is off-the-charts obvious even for them (and that's saying something) to keep their proven ratings-getting HG's. But Porsche is partially and/or mostly responsible for the fact Shelly is walking out the door this week and Rachel/Jordan remain in the game.

Last edited by dad1153; 08-27-11 at 11:57 PM.
Old 08-27-11, 11:55 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 809 Likes on 683 Posts

The show has been heavily rigged for years now, this is no sudden change. A little more blatant, but fundamentally not much different.
Old 08-28-11, 12:01 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 192 Likes on 154 Posts

I'll say this. At least it was an actual competition that someone else theoretically could have won. The worst remain "the season of Dick" and "the let's give Jeff the power to eliminate Jessie w/o actually having to do anything".
Old 08-28-11, 01:20 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by mwbmis
I'll say this. At least it was an actual competition that someone else theoretically could have won. The worst remain "the season of Dick" and "the let's give Jeff the power to eliminate Jessie w/o actually having to do anything".
Don't forget all stars where they redo an entire HOH comp where Janelle was already elimanted. And the the POV Janelle won where everyone was blindfolded so they could give the win to anyone they wanted as long as they agreed to the punishments.

Or when the brainiac Jordan will win the Morphamatic veto next round.
Old 08-28-11, 01:23 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I am no Shelley fan but I feel sorry for what's in store waiting for her when the show is over and the creepy Jordeff stalkers on Jokers harass her real life. .

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.