Old 02-13-12, 02:27 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,625 Likes on 2,602 Posts
Pretty Little Liars -- "CTRL: A" -- 2/13/12

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By djariya at 2012-01-11

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
Caleb's involvement in cracking "A's" phone has had Hanna worried from day one and now "A" is determined to punish him for it. With Det. Wilden and Garrett now circling Caleb on bogus hacking charges and in possession of his computer, Hanna and her friends are convinced that this won't end well. What are the police looking for on Caleb's computer and better yet, would could "A" have possibly planted on the computer to interest the police this much? Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer may soon get another example of what happens to people they involve in "A's" game.

Meanwhile, Aria learns what Holden's been keeping a secret as Byron starts to question the relationship.

Episode 20 of 25

Promo:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7WAmFkMBJ8M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 02-13-12, 09:51 PM
AJW
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Pretty Little Liars -- "CTRL: A" -- 2/13/12

If your plan is to have your girlfriend remotely delete files for you, is it not a good idea to clue her in beforehand and make sure She can actually do it?
Old 02-13-12, 10:05 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 21 Likes on 8 Posts

"Even if I did do what they said I did, they couldn't get through my firewall. Not without my help."

Old 02-14-12, 05:09 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Blond moment of the month. roughly.... "I'm trying to control A..... No Control A on the keyboard."
Old 02-14-12, 06:49 PM
Suspended

Received 101 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by Kevin M. Dean
Blond moment of the month. roughly.... "I'm trying to control A..... No Control A on the keyboard."
Hannah would have no idea how to hack a computer.
Old 02-20-12, 07:40 PM
DVD Talk God

Pretty Little Liars -- "Breaking The Code" -- 2/20/12

By djariya at 2012-01-11

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer have been the target of "A's" games for awhile, leaving them emotionally cut off from their families and friends. But when a surprising new victim of "A" is revealed, the PLLs tight-knit group may just get one person larger. But what is "A's" motive of targeting someone outside of Alison's group of besties?

Meanwhile, Spencer runs from her family troubles right into Wren's arms, as Ezra's new opportunity could push him away from Aria.

Episode 21 of 25
Old 02-20-12, 11:11 PM
Suspended

Re: Pretty Little Liars -- "Breaking The Code" -- 2/20/12

Glad to see Page is back. I hate Mya.
Old 02-21-12, 04:08 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 802 Likes on 676 Posts

For a minute I thought they were writing Ezra off the show. I'm more convinced than ever that Mona is A or a partner with A.
Old 02-21-12, 04:46 PM
AJW
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by PhantomStranger
I'm more convinced than ever that Mona is A or a partner with A.
She's definitely a very strong possiblity. It was a little too convenient that She got the text messages (and the note on the apple) in front of the PLL girls. That would be a great way to get "in" with the gang (as a fellow victim) and throw off any suspicion that She might be "A" herself or A's partner. The latter would make more sense. I'd have a hard time believing Mona (by herself) is physically strong enough to do some of the things "A" has done; like dealing with a disappearing hanging body in the church. Not that I have an easy time believing what's been going on ....... period.

No spoilers here but I wonder how much viewer backlash there would be if the writers do stick with the original book's reveal about A?
Old 02-21-12, 08:04 PM
DVD Talk God

Good stuff last night

I agree, I think Mona is definitely a strong candidate or possible co-conspirator.

Why the hell did Spence leave her laptop around, unsecure with the footage of Melissa? Didn't something like that happen already to Emily that bit her in the ass?

Drunk Spence is kind of sexy. Wren is one lucky guy. Sucks to be Toby.

I like Maya, but after the shit she pulled in the last episode, especially lying about the drugs and treating Em like shit, good riddance. Unfortunately, Paige's timing to make an advance on Em was bad.

Really surprised to see Aria's Mom sort of be more receptive to her and Ezra. But, going back to his conversation with her in the car, the sneaking around was not doing their relationship any favors. If anything it made it much more harder.
Old 02-27-12, 07:23 PM
DVD Talk God

Pretty Little Liars -- "Father Knows Best" -- 2/27/12

By djariya at 2011-05-22

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
One father has a guilty conscience, one has a daughter he doesn't trust, one is hiding a secret from his daughter and the other father is MIA - all-in-all it is not the ideal time for Rosewood's annual Father-Daughter Dance. With fathers looking to make amends and daughters trying to keep the peace, the annual dance looks to be anything but fun.

Meanwhile, Ashley continues her hunt to find answers about what is going on with Hanna with help from a surprising source.

Episode 22 of 25
Old 02-28-12, 05:35 AM
DVD Talk God

Re: Pretty Little Liars -- "Father Knows Best" -- 2/27/12

Entertaining episode tonight.

I was a little confused. I didn't realize Aria and Hanna's moms knew about "A"

at Hanna throwing her cell phone into the sink with the dirty dishes.

Right now I still have no definitive idea who "A" is. Mona seems to be a candidate and it also seems like Melissa is a possibility as well.

The whole thing with Maya disappearing is an interesting twist. She seems a little sketchy to me considering how weird she was behaving to Em before she left.

And who the hell was that guy at the end who spoke to Aria?
Old 03-05-12, 07:22 PM
DVD Talk God

Pretty Little Liars -- "Eye of the Beholder" -- 3/5/12

By djariya at 2012-01-11

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer are on the quest for answers of what Alison knew before she died and they might have just gotten a big lead when someone from Alison's past appears. Duncan might hold the key to all of the girls' answers, but can they trust him to let down their guard? And just when they feel like Duncan may be the only lead, Jason drops off a bag of Alison's personal items that could be more than just a bag of junk.

Meanwhile, Toby's return to Rosewood brings a surprise reunion that ends dangerously.

Episode 23 of 25
Old 03-06-12, 03:06 PM
DVD Talk God

Ringer -- "You're Way Too Pretty To Go To Jail" -- 3/06/12

By djariya at 2011-09-13

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
Agent Machado's (Nestor Carbonell) past with his informant, stripper Shaylene Briggs (guest star Nikki DeLoach) is revealed and Siobhan (Sarah Michelle Gellar) deceives Malcolm (Mike Colter) when she pretends to be Bridget. In Paris, Tyler (guest star Justin Bruening) takes something from Siobhan that is a key piece of evidence in her plot for revenge. Henry (Kristoffer Polaha) realizes Bridget knows more than she should and has to keep her from interfering with his plans. Ioan Gruffudd also stars. Joshua Butler directed the episode written by Jay Faerber and Cathryn Humphris (#115).

Episode 15 of 22

Promo:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1OeH9tgpXJI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 03-06-12, 07:18 PM
DVD Talk God

Re: Pretty Little Liars -- "Eye of the Beholder" -- 3/5/12

This episode was mostly filler. IMO, it really didn't advance anything towards the big "A" reveal for the finale. Actually I found it pretty boring.

Didn't care for the mysterious Duncan and his past with Alison. Aria hanging out with him in the plane seemed like filler.

Didn't really understand the point of the fire. Was "A" trying to kill Jenna?

At least Ezra stood up to Byron and said he's not taking the job.

Em should just forget about Maya.

Last edited by DJariya; 03-06-12 at 07:24 PM.
Old 03-06-12, 09:55 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 802 Likes on 676 Posts
Re: Pretty Little Liars -- "Eye of the Beholder" -- 3/5/12

Concur, the episode felt like treading water until the reveal. There was the big confrontation between Ezra and Aria's father. I assume Aria's father is going to ruin Ezra's career now by revealing the relationship to authorities.

The stuff with Duncan was a big letdown considering how long that plot had taken to develop.
Old 03-09-12, 10:03 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Re: Ringer -- "You're Way Too Pretty To Go To Jail" -- 3/06/12

Didn't mind not having Juliet's storyline in this one. This show makes me dizzy at times remembering who knows what about who
Old 03-10-12, 01:04 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 212 Likes on 185 Posts

It sucked that the stripper got killed especially what they did to her.
Old 03-10-12, 02:23 PM
Suspended

Ins't "one last mission..." code for 'bitch gonna die'?
Old 03-10-12, 11:12 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 212 Likes on 185 Posts

yeah but she could have found out some deep shit and then he decides to hide his queen forever so she wouldn't be chopped up. And have the other stripper [Bridget] testify instead.
Old 03-12-12, 09:41 PM
DVD Talk God

Pretty Little Liars -- "If These Dolls Could Talk" -- 3/12/12

By djariya at 2012-01-05

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer search for the meaning of new clues leads them to a doll hospital that holds some very familiar looking dolls and a little boy that knows more than he leads onto. But what would bring Ali to such a creepy and weird location on her hunt for "A?" And what can the four girls learn about the secrets that are stashed away on the shelves between forgotten playmates?

Meanwhile, Jenna's surgery brings about more than just the possibility of regaining her sight.

Episode 24 of 25

Next week is the season finale and reportedly the big reveal. Hopefully they set things up good. I was disappointed with last week's episode as it was mostly filler.
Old 03-13-12, 01:26 AM
AJW
DVD Talk Special Edition

Re: Pretty Little Liars -- "If These Dolls Could Talk" -- 3/12/12

After a couple of filler episodes, I really enjoyed tonight's installment. I knew Jenna had gotten her vision back as soon as She removed the bandage but how they revealed it later, with her swatting the fly and smirking into the mirror, was clever.

I'm confused that she handed over the autopsy page since Garrett said it incriminated them both?

Loved the creepy kid at the doll hospital and his seeing into the future bit. I was cracking up at the end when "A" paid him off with a giant lollipop.

Melissa & Garrett a couple? Could he be the baby daddy and not Ian?

Ari threatening to reveal Byron’s affair was very gutsy move and of course it blew up in her face.

I can't wait for the big reveal next week.
Old 03-13-12, 09:21 AM
Suspended

This show went a little supernatural this week...
Old 03-13-12, 05:58 PM
DVD Talk God

Solid episode this week. Much more compelling material went on.

The Jenna reveal was interesting, but kind of predictable.

Garrett and Melissa a couple was another interesting reveal along with his arrest for Alison's murder.

Ballsy move by Aria to expose her Dad, but yeah it totally blew up in her face.

As far as suspects go,

Jenna

Melissa

Mona?

It's going to be interesting who they reveal as "A" A really ballsy move would be to make one of the girls "A", but I don't think that will happen.

Revealing that Jenna or Melissa as "A" wouldn't have a great impact on me.
Old 03-13-12, 06:06 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

I think it may be Mona... she was an outcast and very bitter about it. She was in a position to learn about most things due to her proximity to Hannah. I believe it was during Mona's big party in the woods.. when Hannah got run over. Mona has been getting more and more air time lately and would be a big surprise as the guilty party.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.