Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Jersey Shore - Season 3 Talk: TEE SHIRT TIME!

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Jersey Shore - Season 3 Talk: TEE SHIRT TIME!

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-11, 03:31 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Jersey Shore - Season 3 Talk: TEE SHIRT TIME!

Ratings were huge for the premiere.

Some 8.5 million viewers tuned in for the Season 3 premiere of Jersey Shore on MTV last night, making it the highest-rated series telecast on MTV ever. It shattered Jersey Shore's previous record for most-watched episode, which was 6.7 million. In MTV's target demo of persons 12-34, the Jersey Shore premiere (8.3 rating) was up 63% vs. the reality series' Season 2 debut. And despite airing at 10 PM, Jersey Shore was the second highest-rated program on any network among adults 18-49 behind CBS' The Big Bang Theory.
http://www.deadline.com/2011/01/huge...hore-premiere/
Old 01-08-11, 07:23 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i'm calling it now...JWOWW and Ronnie will hook up before the season ends.
Old 01-13-11, 12:54 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Man if Jwoww would have connected with that left fist..it would have been lights out.
Old 01-13-11, 01:26 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

btw... US Magazine says that power couple(power couple?? lol) Ronnie and Sammi have broken up for real this time...

im not buying it but it would be fun to see single ronnie again..
Old 01-13-11, 01:28 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Sweethearts no more! Sammi (Sweetheart) Giancola and Ronnie Magro have called it quits on their volatile relationship just as season 3 of "Jersey Shore" kicks off, according to Entertainment Tonight.

The pair, who first hooked up during season 1 on the set of MTV's hit reality show, have each taken to the Web to announce their split.

Giancola unfriended all of Magro's associates on Facebook, a source told ET, and he started tweeting about "Single Ronnie" just last week.

"They are done," a source close to the on-again-off-again lovebirds told Us Weekly. According to the source, there has been "major tension" between the duo while they promote the third season.

Asked about their relationship on the set of "Good Morning America" last week, the pair remained coy, urging viewers to watch the show to find out.

Giancola and Magro had explosive confrontations throughout the first two seasons, often centering around Magro locking lips with other women oncamera -- and then denying all accusations.

Nicole (Snooki) Polizzi and JWOWW eventually wrote their friend an anonymous letter telling Giancola all about Magro's shady actions, and lots of yelling and finger-pointing ensued.

"I'm embarrassed about what I did to her," the reality star said of his trysts at the time.

But some of his fellow "Jersey Shore" stars are reacting differently.

"I love single Ronnie," Magro's castmate Pauly D told Us Weekly. "When he's doing the relationship thing, I let him do his thing, I don't get involved. When he's with Sammi, he's a different person. She's a difficult woman!"

For her part, it might take a little time for Giancola to cool off from her breakup with Magro, whom she called "an all-around good guy" last year.

"At the end of the day, we're like a family," she told People in October. "We all come together, so it's like one day you hate each other, but the next day you love each other."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/20...#ixzz1Awff1L14
Old 01-13-11, 01:50 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Ugh. I got sucked in and watched it (New episode) after taking a season 2 hiatus from the show. Now I can't wait to watch it again.

Sammi is a miserable bitch!
Old 01-13-11, 02:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 382 Likes on 307 Posts

Any word on a Season 4? I was shocked how quickly S3 came back and kinda figured we might be at the 14:30 mark of this series.
Old 01-13-11, 03:12 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Does anyone even call Sammi "Sweetheart"? Why do they keep that in the opening credits? She's a fucking ****.

Deena is a nasty skank. Should be interesting to see how this all plays out. I don't like her, though. She's got a face that needs to be double-bagged and buried in cement.
Old 01-13-11, 03:43 PM

I started watching Season 2 during the marathon leading up to the New Year's Eve Snooky drop.

Needless to say, I am addicted to this show. I can't tell if these guys are really acting like this or if they are just playing it up for the cameras. The fight between Jenni and Sammi during the Season 3 premiere was fucking epic. I hope Jenni beats the shit out of that sullen bitch.
Old 01-13-11, 10:09 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Kind of funny to see EVERYONE out riding rides, having fun except SS. Well, at least it seems that Sam and Ron both took notice of the other's actions and the rift (as long as it has been simmering) appears to be in full swing. I'm hoping it doesn't drag out all season long. (Although I was surprised by one of the conversations that appeared to take place from the clips for next week.)

Looking forward to 2 hours next week! Hopefully that means by the end of next week, 'the Development' has occurred.
Old 01-14-11, 12:24 AM

I'm hoping next week, is the last week of Sammi ****heart doing nothing and getting paid for it.
Old 01-14-11, 01:09 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 487 Likes on 286 Posts

Can anyone else find the after show clips they keep referring to? MTV's site just seems to have the season 1 and 2 stuff available.
Old 01-14-11, 10:05 AM
DVD Talk Legend

im digging deena's a$$... looking nice
Old 01-14-11, 10:27 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by raven56706
The girl does have some redeeming qualities about her, it's just not her face or what comes out of her mouth.
Old 01-14-11, 12:45 PM
DVD Talk Legend

face needs a bag... what comes out of her mouth needs tap... but her arse... needs a _ _ _ _

how crazy was it to see all the people surrounding them as they went from ride to ride
Old 01-14-11, 12:57 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 487 Likes on 286 Posts

face needs a bag... what comes out of her mouth needs tap... but her arse... needs a _ _ _ _

how crazy was it to see all the people surrounding them as they went from ride to ride
It was insane whenever I saw them down there. Even in the club I'm surprised they highlighted only one stalker. I was at Karma when they were there, and they literally had 10-15 girls stalking to them just following them like geese.

Also, on the beach, MTV would clear people away from them so they could get "normal" beach shots. Meanwhile off camera there are probably 1-200 people just standing there watching them play beach volleyball or throw a football around.
Old 01-14-11, 03:00 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 350 Likes on 269 Posts

I thought it was an ok episode. That "ball on the roof" scene seemed like something they would show on a recap episode. But I'm glad there are two hours next week!
Old 01-14-11, 04:52 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,808 Likes on 1,129 Posts

Yep. She has a shockingly nice body as seen on this ep.
Old 01-14-11, 04:53 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,808 Likes on 1,129 Posts

Originally Posted by superdeluxe

Man if Jwoww would have connected with that left fist..it would have been lights out.

Why did Sammi even do that?
Old 01-14-11, 05:07 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Yeah, you don't act like your going to hit JWOW in the heat of an argument.
Big Mistake.
She's like Terry Tate...the pain train is comin...Choo Choooo!
Old 01-14-11, 08:05 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 218 Likes on 165 Posts

She has a sweet looking ass and a set of legs, that's for sure. When she bent over in those shorts she was wearing last night, my heart skipped a beat, or two maybe.
Old 01-15-11, 08:49 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 275 Likes on 172 Posts

So apparently they have in-house bodyguards that stand off-camera? Never knew that before until we saw them break up this fight.

Figured they would have security when they went to clubs, but never thought they'd have in-house staff like the gray shirt guys.
Old 01-15-11, 08:52 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by GuessWho
So apparently they have in-house bodyguards that stand off-camera? Never knew that before until we saw them break up this fight.

Figured they would have security when they went to clubs, but never thought they'd have in-house staff like the gray shirt guys.
Those guys have always been there. Surprised you didn't notice them in Season One when they broke up the Mike/JWWOW fight.
Old 01-15-11, 10:33 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

The way the whole dynamic in the house has shifted; it just doesn't feel like the same show anymore. It's still funny, but I think things have changed too much for a S4 to happen. Spinoffs seem much more likely.

I loved Vinny's stalker. That chick was crazy, even worse when she tried to explain herself.
Old 01-15-11, 04:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 275 Likes on 207 Posts

Pauly D is in the process of getting a spin off.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.