Old 12-11-10, 01:56 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
Sanctuary -- "Vigilante" -- 12/10/10

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By djariya at 2010-10-24

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
Adam is released from his restraints so that he can help Will find an access point for the hidden city; Magnus and Druitt go to London to find a critical artifact, leaving Will to manage the Sanctuary.

Episode 9 of 20

Yes, there was a new episode of this show last night. If you watched feel free to chime away. Frankly I'm a little surprised that a serialized science fiction show like this isn't really popular here.

Next week I believe is the midseason finale
Old 12-12-10, 12:19 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Sanctuary -- "Vigilante" -- 12/10/10

Originally Posted by DJariya View Post
Frankly I'm a little surprised that a serialized science fiction show like this isn't really popular here.
Yeah, it's too bad there are only about three of us watching it. I'm loving this season and think it has hit its stride the last few episodes. Love the hollow earth storyline, and the scene with Big Guy and Kate in the hospital this ep was really well done.
Old 12-12-10, 06:20 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This show has not improved at all. It's just a weekly showcase of actors practicing their various accents. The word must be out that of you have a new faux european accent you need to test out, Sanctuary is the show to go on.

D
Old 12-13-10, 01:39 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Derrich View Post
This show has not improved at all. It's just a weekly showcase of actors practicing their various accents. The word must be out that of you have a new faux european accent you need to test out, Sanctuary is the show to go on.
LOL...this show has become a chore to watch. Having watched since the very beginning, the hollow Earth arc is boring me to tears. Why did they practically cast a midget for Mr. Hyde? Watch any scene where he stands with another actor and he is like a foot shorter than anyone else.
Old 12-13-10, 05:34 AM
TGM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

personally I think this show is the best its ever been, and is a top guilty pleasure of mine.