Old 11-20-10, 03:08 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
Sanctuary -- "Animus" -- 11/19/10

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By djariya at 2010-10-24

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
A werewolf sighting brings Will and Henry to England, where they learn of suspicious happenings at a psychiatric facility. Meanwhile, Magnus and Tesla work together to probe the mysteries of the holographic city.

Episode 6 of 20

Promo:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NXkQUpeHEp4?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NXkQUpeHEp4?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Forgot to do this earlier today. If anyone wants to talk about it, please do. I'm a little surprised such a heavily serialized science fiction show like this isn't a little more popular here, especially with Tapping as the lead.
Old 11-20-10, 10:29 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Sanctuary -- "Animus" -- 11/19/10

Good episode.

Helen and Tesla are great together. I really liked the FX in their scenes. I'd rather have seen this as the main plot.

The CGI werewolves were pretty bad, but the Henry plot was pretty interesting.

I look forward to the multitude of other responses in this thread.
Old 11-20-10, 10:34 AM
TGM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

I was so convinced that the guy playing Tesla was the same actor playing the Sherminator from the American Pie movies, now all grown up. Alas, I just got around to googling it, and it is not so and for some reason that makes me sad.

Old 11-27-10, 09:43 AM
TGM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

this latest Magnuscentric episode was absolutely fantastic... for me, probably the best of the entire series thus far, and maybe in the top 5 episodes of any show I've seen over the past couple of years. I really dug it.
Old 11-27-10, 05:02 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live, Buffalo NY
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TallGuyMe View Post
I was so convinced that the guy playing Tesla was the same actor playing the Sherminator from the American Pie movies, now all grown up. Alas, I just got around to googling it, and it is not so and for some reason that makes me sad.

that would have been cool if they were the same

the CGI werewolves were horrible