DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Survivor: Nicaragua – Nov. 17th, 2010 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/582178-survivor-nicaragua-%96-nov-17th-2010-a.html)

auto 11-17-10 09:33 AM

Survivor: Nicaragua – Nov. 17th, 2010

http://blog.wkrq.com/media/blogs/bri...ragua_logo.jpg

http://images.starpulse.com/news/blo...-nicaragua.jpg

Episode #10

Title:
Spoiler:
Stuck in the Middle

Summary:
Spoiler:
The 10 remaining castaways return to the Libertad camp only to discover that it is in ashes because of a fire.

Actual spoiler in the description this week.

DJariya 11-17-10 03:03 PM

Re: Survivor: Nicaragua – Nov. 17th, 2010

^^ I figured that is what happened based on the promo. It's probably not going to happen, but I'm praying that $5 crack whore Ghetto bitch Naonka gets the boot.

But, I would like to see someone have the balls to blindside Brenda or Sash. I don't like their high and mighty..."We're running the camp thing"

Damfino 11-17-10 03:16 PM

Please, please, please send Jane home!

Navinabob 11-17-10 03:42 PM

Any clue as to what the shocking thing at camp is yet? I know if it was Hells Kitchen it'd end up being either a potato someone dropped or just ignored and the scene never even shows up in the show.

Maxflier 11-17-10 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Damfino (Post 10496181)
Please, please, please send Jane home!

We can only hope!

misterchimpy 11-17-10 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Navinabob (Post 10496220)
Any clue as to what the shocking thing at camp is yet? I know if it was Hells Kitchen it'd end up being either a potato someone dropped or just ignored and the scene never even shows up in the show.

It's in the spoilers in the first post.

Cardsfan111 11-17-10 04:59 PM

I still have such a dislike for so many of these folks, that I'm really looking forward to seeing what happens in the spoiler mentioned in the OP. :D

NORML54601 11-17-10 07:10 PM

New drinking game, everytime Tatanka reminds us she's from south central LA, take a shot

NORML54601 11-17-10 07:25 PM

rotfl at the idiots burning all their shit

NORML54601 11-17-10 07:29 PM

Chase :rolleyes: Go figure. a pro race car jackman would be dumb

Bill Needle 11-17-10 07:32 PM

My kid saw them stacking the chests around the fire and after about 1 second said, "Why do they want to burn the chests?"

NORML54601 11-17-10 07:39 PM

Jane winning the challenge was awesome

NORML54601 11-17-10 07:54 PM

That would have been a great blindside had Chase not told her it was happening.

Axeramm 11-17-10 07:56 PM

Why didnt they show a reaction to the reward winners coming back to find the camp stuff burned?

Arthur Dent 11-17-10 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by Axeramm (Post 10496659)
Why didnt they show a reaction to the reward winners coming back to find the camp stuff burned?

Time constraints? :shrug:

Bill Needle 11-17-10 08:04 PM

Who woulda' thunk getting rid of Marty and instead teaming up with psycho ghetto bitch moron would backfire on Brenda.

Brian Gentz 11-17-10 08:11 PM

In the preview they spoil who wins immunity (because they are shown wearing the necklace)

Howie2000 11-17-10 08:17 PM

So Na Onka officially joins the club of Sugar,Russell,Dreamz and Lil as morons who needlessly betray allies and get blood on their hands even though everyone in the game is salivating to be sitting next to them in the f2/3.

cdollaz 11-17-10 08:52 PM

Chase is a pussy.

I really got sick of hearing Holly gripe about Chase telling Brenda about the plan when she was the one who approached him first with that plan.

brainee 11-17-10 09:04 PM

I still don't like these people much. But I liked the strategic back-and-forth going on in this episode. And I like the fact that I have no idea how the game's going to go for the duration.

So everyone voted for Brenda except for Purple Kelly (seemingly stuck with that name despite the other Kelly sent hopping away). I'm not sure I see the logic of Sash and Chase voting for Brenda. Chase especially - he's a physical threat who's shown that he has no problems with blabbing to the other side if you reveal plans to him. And yet he threw Brenda under the bus at the end, so he can't even play the honest loyal good-ol' boy card. I guess Sash can argue that he still has the HII, and now Chase and Naonka appear to be bigger targets than him. So maybe he's planning on laying low while trying to weasel his way into another alliance. There certainly doesn't seem to be any strong alliances left, so I wouldn't be shocked at any combination of players coming together.

As long as Naonka doesn't win in the end :) Though it would be fun to see her get destroyed at final tribal council. I don't want to see Benry win either. The guy just gives off major douchebag vibes for me.

Maxflier 11-17-10 09:13 PM

What an idiot Chase is. He should take a lesson from Sash. If it had been Chase holding an idol he would have handed it right over to Brenda the second she gave him that look at tribal, but not Sash....that mother fucker was stone cold and that is because he isn't blinded by pussy and playing to WIN THE GAME.

I like how the dudes name is officially Fabio now. They even had it on his post for the challenge.

Oh, and thanks Brian Gentz for the heads up about the spoiler. I didn't watch the preview thanks to your post.

OldDude 11-17-10 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Bill Needle (Post 10496613)
My kid saw them stacking the chests around the fire and after about 1 second said, "Why do they want to burn the chests?"

For the dumber contestants, this is a valuable lesson in why fireplaces are built of fire brick, not wood, and plastic tarps.

mwbmis 11-17-10 09:30 PM

Originally Posted by Howie2000 (Post 10496713)
So Na Onka officially joins the club of Sugar,Russell,Dreamz and Lil as morons who needlessly betray allies and get blood on their hands even though everyone in the game is salivating to be sitting next to them in the f2/3.

Yeah, I didn't get that at all. It's why I never even considered Brenda going home this week. She "had" a seemingly impenetrable five.

NaOnka's move was really stupid. Most of that tribe doesn't like her, and she flat out openly betrays the three people protecting her. If she had stuck with Brenda and Sash then she would be in the final three and probably the final two. It's a much harder road for her now.

I think her betrayal was the whole "I don't think I can beat them". Well, you have to get there first. Betraying your best alliance when you have numbers to align with people who don't like you and have other other alliances is just kind of a bad move.

Sorry to see Brenda go for both game and non-game reasons.

mgbfan 11-17-10 09:46 PM

I don't ever post in these threads, but the wife and I watch this show fairly religiously. That being said, this has got to be the least likable batch of contestants they've ever come up with. Half of them are dumber than stones, another half are batshit crazy. And the handful that are neither are so arrogant as to be intolerable (and then there's Dan, who is just pathetic). Who is a guy supposed to be rooting for?

The team that did the casting for this season should be fired. A few crazies keep things interesting. An entire cast of them makes it a yawner.

dino88 11-17-10 10:27 PM

So how about Kelly? The first time she opens her mouth and she can't get a complete thought out. And here I thought...wait, where am I?