Old 11-17-10, 04:52 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts
Friday Night Lights -- "Keep Looking" -- 11/17/10

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By djariya at 2010-10-27

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
Conflicts in the locker room force Eric to mediate; Luke receives an offer from TMU; Buddy faces parental woes; Tami works with a troubled teen; and a new player joins the Lions.

Episode 4 of 13

We're about 1/3 done with the final season and so far for the most part it's been really solid, especially the football action.
Old 11-18-10, 04:03 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 614 Likes on 493 Posts
Re: Friday Night Lights -- "Keep Looking" -- 11/17/10

Buddy's kid was a textbook example of a douchebag. Looks like douche, talks like a douche, acts like a douche. Needless to say, the second I saw how big he was, I knew I was looking at the newest Dillon offensive lineman.

So was Luke's invite to TMU simply a backdoor way of them getting Vince there? That was very weird.
Old 11-18-10, 10:00 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought the ending was a bit weird. The casting directors did a good job of casting a new Buddy Jr. he looks a lot like Buddy Sr.
Old 11-20-10, 05:22 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts

The stuff with Julie is just terrible. So she starts out as the sweet, smart, innocent girl and now she's a whore. I think they should have written her out like Landry in the premiere.

Other than that, I was entertained by the episode. The stuff with Vince, Jess and the locker room antics was funny and I enjoyed the scenes with Vince and his father.

Not a huge fan of the Becky character, but she's not as grating to me as some of you think she is. I did enjoy Billy's wife sticking up for her and calling Becky's step mom a Red Neck bitch.

Yeah the ending with Vince meeting the TMU coaches was very odd. Isn't TMU the same school that Eric became offensive coordinator for at the beginning of season 2?

at Buddy Jr making the comment about Mrs. Taylor's nice rack.
Old 11-20-10, 09:33 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I'm thinking they have to do something to get Julie to run back home, hooking her up with a married man
Spoiler:
and getting caught by his wife
is just the thing to make that happen..... and by the end of the series (hopefully) she'll be back w/ Matt. Probably in Chicago.

And it's about time someone commented on Mrs. Coach's rack.. she walks around school presenting them to everyone enough.

As I said a couples of episodes ago, I'm not really sure how I feel about Becky and Luke hooking back up. His Momma ain't gonna be happy, that's for sure!
Old 11-21-10, 11:48 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by DJariya
The stuff with Julie is just terrible. So she starts out as the sweet, smart, innocent girl and now she's a whore. I think they should have written her out like Landry in the premiere.

Other than that, I was entertained by the episode. The stuff with Vince, Jess and the locker room antics was funny and I enjoyed the scenes with Vince and his father.

Not a huge fan of the Becky character, but she's not as grating to me as some of you think she is. I did enjoy Billy's wife sticking up for her and calling Becky's step mom a Red Neck bitch.

Yeah the ending with Vince meeting the TMU coaches was very odd. Isn't TMU the same school that Eric became offensive coordinator for at the beginning of season 2?

at Buddy Jr making the comment about Mrs. Taylor's nice rack.
Yep it's the same school and I think Eric was just the QB coach.