Old 11-16-10, 04:11 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
The Good Wife -- "Bad Girls" -- 11/16/10

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By djariya at 2010-09-28

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
Alicia is on the road to successfully arguing that her teenaged pop star client, Sloan (Miranda Cosgrove, "iCarly"), is innocent of a DUI, until Cary drops a bombshell that could ruin the starlet's career and life. Meanwhile, Peter's campaign hits a snag when the Democratic Committee tells him to drop out of the race.

Episode 7 of 22-24 episodes

Promo:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NMlKGdxFEWU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NMlKGdxFEWU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
Old 11-17-10, 05:41 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Re: The Good Wife -- "Bad Girls" -- 11/16/10

This episode was just okay. I think it was filler for the most part. The plot with Alicia defending Sloan wasn't really that compelling. The reveal at the end that she was covering for her sister was a been there, done that situation for me.

I'm not liking this Wendy Scott-Carr chick. I thought it was bullshit that she played the "I think our mothers knew Dr. King" card" at the end of her conversation with Pastor Isaiah. Does anyone think she may have contacted Isaiah's father to screw Peter over with his endorsement?

The best part of the episode was when Alicia's daughter looked up the Taiwanese news cartoon of her Dad's sex scandal. That video was hilarious.
Old 11-18-10, 08:27 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Location: Bartertown due to it having a better economy than where I really live, Buffalo NY
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I thought that video thing was something made up for the show but I just some one posted on another site regarding the TSA mess so I guess they didn't make up that concept
Old 11-19-10, 01:00 AM
BDB
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah the Tiger Woods 'accident' was the first time they became mainstream

I'm really hating Cary's role in this now..