Search this Thread

Old 04-28-10, 05:40 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts
In Plain Sight -- "Fish or Cut Betta" -- 04/28/10

In Plain Sight

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
Mary's new witness, a former hit man with a penchant for explosives, falls in love. Mary has high hopes for the romance, but her optimism quickly turns to concern after the man is dumped. He's also bullied by a local politician and considers taking drastic actions to vent his frustrations.

Promo:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AmHhgRBw1es&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AmHhgRBw1es&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Louis Lombardi (24, The Sopranos) is the guest star
Old 05-01-10, 03:59 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts
Re: In Plain Sight -- "Fish or Cut Betta" -- 04/28/10

So far this season has been consistently good.

I enjoyed this episode. It was interesting to see the witness actually become the villain later in the episode. It was a little sad that Dom became so vindictive and angry for being rejected. Lombardi was pretty good being socially inept as he seems to be casted alot as. I did think it was a little silly than Mary ran to that woman's store when she learned that he planted a bomb. I mean how far was her husband's house from it?

I was surprised to see Rafael again. But, judging by the episode, I think we pretty much have seen the last of him and I'm glad that Mary realized that she had to move on too. With the exception of parts of season 1, he's been a dead weight character and really serves no purpose this season.

Last edited by DJariya; 05-01-10 at 04:03 AM.