Bones -- "Bones on a Blue Line" -- 04/01/10

Old 04-01-10, 02:36 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts
Bones -- "Bones on a Blue Line" -- 04/01/10

Bones

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
A subway accident reveals the corpse of an author who was embroiled in a love triangle. Meanwhile, Sweets, a passenger on the derailed train, is stressed out in the aftermath of the incident; and Brennan's second book becomes an instant best seller.

Also back with 8 straight new episodes until the end of the season. This and Survivor are going to slaughter FlashForward tonight.
Old 04-01-10, 09:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Bones -- "Bones on a Blue Line" -- 04/01/10

Wouldn't this be

Spoiler:
Brennan's third book? The pilot opened right after her first book, and her supposed second book was the basis for an episode in season 2 when a bunch of people used the plot to inspire their murders.

Spoilered for those who haven't watched every episode of all the seasons.
Old 04-01-10, 11:10 PM
DVD Talk Legend

No need to spoiler comments about previous episodes, meglet. Brennan said at the end the check she gave Angela was for her advance on the current book and an estimate of what she's owed for the other two books.

Not a bad episode. I was a little worried they were going to write out Sweets in this episode. Until they started focusing on Daisy I thought he might leave to tour India on a motorcycle with Booth's brother or something.

My favorite part was when Eddie the pawn broker got confused about who he allegedly wanted to kill and why during Booth's interrogation.

Oh, and can an industry other than the autos please get into product placement. I've come to accept it as unavoidable now, but all these scenes where characters name drop their car and then tout a feature are annoying.
Old 04-02-10, 01:13 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

if it can keep a show i like on the air another season i dont mind the product placement
Old 04-02-10, 07:16 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sweet's proposal to Daisy was a highlight. And Hodgins "That's MY thing. It's that thing I do!" And what exactly is the thing on page 187, LOL?