DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Goodbye, Nip/Tuck: Unforgettable... (some: sick stuff) (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/570847-goodbye-nip-tuck-unforgettable-some-sick-stuff.html)

mersaulte 03-15-10 06:29 AM

Goodbye, Nip/Tuck: Unforgettable... (some: sick stuff)

Mine are mostly limited to the first three seasons or so, because I didn't keep watching too much longer after The Carver.

probably not in real order, but close:
(I'll just eliminate the whole Carver arc because when they found out he had no willy, i was just floored... but there were other moments as well.)

~ The "Momma" episode where the very large lady decided not to ever, ever get up from her couch again, and her flesh grew into the fabric. The EMS/Fire Dept. had to cut a wall off her house down, and transport her by trailer, but she died anyway.
~ Oh jeez - I'm going to get the details mixed up on this one... But basically that dude wanted to somehow recreate his dead sister so he could have sex with her... I'm thinking he sewed together various body parts and then attached her head so he could make whoopie with her. I think after that one, I said, "NOW I've seen everything..."
~ That time Sean walked into an exam room to find Christian nailing the soldier guy, standing up by a gurnee/bed.
~ That ep where Aisha Tyler had been clitically wounded and so they restored that feminine organ by using part of her toe. Then Christian (or was it Sean? Seems more likely Christian) gave "it" a test spin there in the hospital bed.
~ OH DAMN - The two best friends, the chick and (I think) gay guy came in, and her face was wretchedly deformed. And then you find out later that they were going to pull a murder/suicide... only after the guy shot her face off, he decided not to hold up his end of the bargain.
~The Ken and Barbie. Barbie didn't want any nipples.
~Sean spends an enjoyful night with the infamous Kimber-Doll.
~Um, Ava and Julia.
~Candy the Trannie and Matt and the girlfriend with KKK interests, and the wang-cutting issues.

I know there are as many more as there are eps... Are there any that *really* stick out in your mind?

Also, honorable mention: Sean's mistress and how he helps her commit suicide in the hotel room.

rfduncan 03-15-10 09:16 AM

Re: Goodbye, Nip/Tuck: Unforgettable... (some: sick stuff)

Not sure what the point of this thread is especially when you don't even seem to have watched the entire series. :hscratch: :shrug:

Patman 03-15-10 10:18 AM

It's kinda funny, as I've seen all the episodes, and as the seasons roll on, as you watch each new episode, you think to yourself, can they really top themselves in the "F'd up" department, and for the most part, it's an affirmative. So, if you've only seen 3 seasons, you're missing out on even more F'd up situations. You have been warned. :D

stingermck 03-15-10 10:31 AM

No jacuzzi listed? Fail.

whotony 03-15-10 03:41 PM

Never post while drunk.

Vipper II 03-15-10 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by stingermck (Post 10050451)
No jacuzzi listed? Fail.

Yeah, that jacuzzi incident beats pretty much everything. As much as I love Paula Marshall and as strong as my stomach is, I'm not sure I would have made it out of such a scenario alive.

Dina Meyer giving herself a mastectomy in the waiting room was brutal, too.

DVD Josh 03-15-10 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by mersaulte (Post 10050234)
~ That time Sean walked into an exam room to find Christian nailing the soldier guy, standing up by a gurnee/bed.

That was NOT Christian, that was Quentin Costa.

boogieman03 03-15-10 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Patman (Post 10050425)
It's kinda funny, as I've seen all the episodes, and as the seasons roll on, as you watch each new episode, you think to yourself, can they really top themselves in the "F'd up" department, and for the most part, it's an affirmative. So, if you've only seen 3 seasons, you're missing out on even more F'd up situations. You have been warned. :D

Agreed. They always seemed to "1-up" themselves.

Originally Posted by Vipper II (Post 10051034)
Yeah, that jacuzzi incident beats pretty much everything. As much as I love Paula Marshall and as strong as my stomach is, I'm not sure I would have made it out of such a scenario alive.

That one was the worst. rotfl Blah!