DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains - 3/04/10 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/570308-survivor-heroes-vs-villains-3-04-10-a.html)

auto 03-03-10 06:15 PM

Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains - 3/04/10

http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/G...-villains1.jpg

HEROES:
Rupert Boneham (Pearl Islands, All-Stars)
James Clement (China, Fans vs. Favorites)
Colby Donaldson (Australian Outback, All-Stars)
Cirie Fields (Panama, Fans vs. Favorites)
Amanda Kimmel (China, Fans vs. Favorites)
Jessica "Sugar" Kiper (Gabon) - Gone!
Stephenie LaGrossa (Palau, Guatemala) - Gone!
JT Thomas (Tocantins)
Tom Westman (Palau)
Candice Woodcock (Cook Islands)

VILLAINS:

Tyson Apostol (Tocantins)
Randy Bailey (Gabon) - Gone!
Sandra Diaz (Pearl Islands)
Danielle DiLorenzo (Panama)
Russell Hantz (Samoa)
Jerri Manthey (Australian Outback)
Boston Rob Mariano (Marquesas, All-Stars)
Parvati Shallow (Cook Islands, Fans vs. Favorites)
Benjamin "Coach" Wade (Tocantins)
Courtney Yates (China)[/spoiler]

Episode Four:
Spoiler:
Tonight, We Make Our Move

Description:
Spoiler:
The two tribes each search for a hidden immunity idol within their respective camps. Meanwhile, Coach believes everyone is against him, and the Villains get frustrated with Russell.

REMINDER: Please do not vote in the weekly poll if you know the outcome due to spoiler sites or comments you've read elsewhere.

Dr. Henry Jones, Jr. 03-04-10 11:04 AM

Re: Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains - 3/04/10

Villains lose again and Russell gets rid of Rob.

dino88 03-04-10 02:29 PM

I'm going with Tom (which looks to be the popular vote). If the Villains lose, I'd pick Coach.

cdollaz 03-04-10 07:04 PM

I thought you were the dragon slayer, you damn pussy.

NORML54601 03-04-10 07:05 PM

Gahahahahaha @ Coach bawling. And on Tyson's shoulder was awesome. I bet there's some great footage of Tyson mocking him we won't get to see.

NORML54601 03-04-10 07:10 PM

rotfl Coach is a woman. "I thought you wanted a relationship". rotfl

He asks if he's that big of a jerk and then spends the next 2 minutes espousing his douchebaggery.

cdollaz 03-04-10 07:14 PM

"Doesn't sound like much of a coach to me"

HAHAHA!! Line of the year.

NORML54601 03-04-10 07:42 PM

Cirie has to be the most useless physical player ever.

NORML54601 03-04-10 07:54 PM

Awesome blindside!

GuessWho 03-04-10 07:55 PM

Love it!

maingon 03-04-10 08:00 PM

Great blindside usually these plans never work, glad to see Cirie go, she was worthless

SunMonkey 03-04-10 08:10 PM

I am so glad to see Cirie go.

Patman 03-04-10 08:17 PM

Wow, a gambit that actually goes according to plan. Of course, now I'm nervous for Amanda...

maingon 03-04-10 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Patman (Post 10031856)
Wow, a gambit that actually goes according to plan. Of course, now I'm nervous for Amanda...

me, she looked great tonight :)

dino88 03-04-10 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Patman (Post 10031856)

Why? Because without Cirie she might walk into the ocean and forget to turn around?

Tonight was one of the best votes I can remember. JT earned some points in my book for having the balls to give up his comfortable spot in an alliance. He's in trouble now, but I'm pulling for him...as far as the Heroes side is concerned.

Red Dog 03-04-10 08:53 PM

Nice. :thumbsup:

I would have liked to have seen Parvati all greased up for the reward challenge.

ChefWinduAZ 03-04-10 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by SunMonkey (Post 10031838)

:thumbsup:

mwbmis 03-04-10 09:04 PM

Big, bold move for JT, but we'll see how it works out. In the past, he's always been able to play the "aw shucks" after blindsiding someone.

I sure wish they had brought back Courtney Yates for this show. She was lot of fun in the confessionals in China. It's too bad they didn't have room for her on the villains tribe.

Maxflier 03-04-10 09:04 PM

Love it! Love it! Love it!
Good riddance Cirie.

I have to admit I rewound and paused it during the challenge to get a better look at that GREAT shot of Amanda's ass :blush:

mwbmis 03-04-10 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Maxflier (Post 10031953)
Love it! Love it! Love it!
Good riddance Cirie.

I have to admit I rewound and paused it during the challenge to get a better look at that GREAT shot of Amanda's ass :blush:

Personally, I preferred the multiple shots in the reward challenge.

mosquitobite 03-04-10 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by dino88 (Post 10031888)
Why? Because without Cirie she might walk into the ocean and forget to turn around?

Tonight was one of the best votes I can remember. JT earned some points in my book for having the balls to give up his comfortable spot in an alliance. He's in trouble now, but I'm pulling for him...as far as the Heroes side is concerned.

I couldn't stand Cirie and I love JT! Tonight was awesome!

I don't think Amanda is on the chopping block just yet. My guess is Candice will go next since no one seems to trust her.

akrate69 03-04-10 09:20 PM

I can keep cheering for the Heroes now (once Tom and Colby are out, I'm switching to the Villians). If Candace switches to the Tom/Colby camp like she stated at the end of the episode, then JT won't have to worry. Rupert needs to go next.

bmoney1023 03-04-10 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by mosquitobite (Post 10031960)
I couldn't stand Cirie and I love JT! Tonight was awesome!

I don't think Amanda is on the chopping block just yet. My guess is Candice will go next since no one seems to trust her.

I'm thinking Candace may be safe next time since she's the swing vote. And JT definitely earned my respect tonight. I rarely watched Survivor until this season but someone in his situation even on other reality shows almost always takes the safe route.

dolphinboy 03-04-10 09:23 PM

I'm with pretty much everyone else in loving tonight's episode and outcome. I hope JT is rewarded for that move by making it a long way and I've always liked Tom and would be happy with him or JT winning...if it's a hero. I don't mind Colby as much as he seems to annoy others.

Obviously Amanda's some nice eye candy, so I hope they can work with her and not Candice, maybe because Amanda's not that bright and Candice is less trustworthy they'll focus on her when they make a return trip to TC.

Still nervously awaiting the showdown between Rob and Russell. I need Rob to win that one and the rest of the season should be all good. Hopefully Rob has built enough goodwill that he has an alliance that knows they might need someone strong when the merge comes.

Wouldn't mind seeing James being the one walking into the water and not turning around. His crazy hissy fit about wanting to win and and eat and he still wanted to send home Steph and Tom. What an asshat.

When Tom was the one who found the immunity idol my wife screamed!! And then she chewed on her nails for the rest of the hour. :)

Double_Oh_7 03-04-10 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by SunMonkey (Post 10031838)

She was without a doubt the most dangerous player this season.