One Tree Hill -- "My Attendance is Bad, But My Itentions Are Good" -- 2/8/10

Old 02-08-10, 05:25 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
One Tree Hill -- "My Attendance is Bad, But My Itentions Are Good" -- 2/8/10

One Tree Hill season 7

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
Brooke and Julian struggle to balance their personal and professional lives. Elsewhere, Nathan and Haley get a surprise; Clay stands by Quinn in the face of unforeseen news; Alex pursues Alexander; and Millicent tries to fight off temptation.

Mark Schwahn's On Camera introduction:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rNqWcgdOJf0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rNqWcgdOJf0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sounds like a more drama-oriented episode. Hey we got 2 straight fun episodes, so I'm cool with a more dramatic one.
Old 02-08-10, 05:28 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Re: One Tree Hill -- "My Attendance is Bad, But My Itentions Are Good" -- 2/8/10

I don't know if I mentioned this in a previous thread, but Antwon Tanner (Skills) got sentenced to 3 months in Prison last month for stealing social security numbers.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/judge..._article_27710
Old 02-08-10, 08:06 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I knew he got some jail time but didn't know how much. If it would've been a regular person like me, it would've been 3 years. With him off the show & Millie the way she is, if I was Mouth I'd be hot for teacher.
Old 02-08-10, 11:08 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: One Tree Hill -- "My Attendance is Bad, But My Itentions Are Good" -- 2/8/10

Originally Posted by DJariya View Post
I don't know if I mentioned this in a previous thread, but Antwon Tanner (Skills) got sentenced to 3 months in Prison last month for stealing social security numbers.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/judge..._article_27710
Yet he makes more in one episode then I do in a year. What an idiot. If the show is renewed, he likely won't be back (already talks about cutting a main cast member).

Originally Posted by bigjim25 View Post
I knew he got some jail time but didn't know how much. If it would've been a regular person like me, it would've been 3 years. With him off the show & Millie the way she is, if I was Mouth I'd be hot for teacher.
I thought he was going to when she helped him clean. Seems weird to bring her back with no Skills if they didn't have a plan for her.
Old 02-08-10, 01:49 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I had thought she was gonna end up being the person Mouth got fixed up with by the online dating thing.
Old 02-08-10, 02:34 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Axeramm View Post
I had thought she was gonna end up being the person Mouth got fixed up with by the online dating thing.
Same here.
Old 02-09-10, 04:20 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

This was a really good episode. There was a good balance with drama and humor.

It was surprising to see Mrs. James again after 7 years? She hasn't been on the show since season 1 and I was surprised that Mr. James (Huey Lewis) died on the show. I guess he must have passed away during the 4 year time jump. Sad reveal that the character is dying, but I thought it was cool of her to help Quinn get a photo studio started.

Anyways, that was some good acting by Bethany Joy and Shantel. The James sisters are fun to watch.

Julian's movie must be really low budget if selling his Mercedes was enough to cover all the production costs.

It was good to see Millie finally get her act together.
Old 02-09-10, 08:47 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Lindsey McKeon in her lil panties at the beginning.
Old 02-09-10, 10:58 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

^ the best I can get:

Spoiler:

and well, just because:

I liked this episode. I kinda figured there was an episode of this kind coming soon, what with all the fun they've been having lately.

Bethany and Shantel brought it this episode.