The Official Big Brother After Dark (SHO TOO) starts 07/09/09

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

The Official Big Brother After Dark (SHO TOO) starts 07/09/09

Old 09-13-09, 02:19 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: The Official Big Brother After Dark (SHO TOO) starts 07/09/09

Originally Posted by dolphinboy View Post
Jeff will be appearing on the Bonnie Hunt Show before heading back to Chicago. Why? Because he was a strategic mastermind/hunk that won or almost won BB? Nope. And clearly Bonnie didn't spend any time listening or making herself aware of how Jeff behaved once he had power, especially to Michele.
I see you keep reaming Jeff on these horrible things he said about Michelle while 'in power'. As I didn't see all of the feeds all the time do you have any of it that you remember off the top of your head?

I heard him say some things, but honestly nothing horrible. (Like Chima for instance.) In fact some amount of negativity is bound to flow once you have new people to talk to and you've lived with people 24/7 for 2 months.
Old 09-13-09, 02:54 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by superfro View Post
I see you keep reaming Jeff on these horrible things he said about Michelle while 'in power'. As I didn't see all of the feeds all the time do you have any of it that you remember off the top of your head?

I heard him say some things, but honestly nothing horrible. (Like Chima for instance.) In fact some amount of negativity is bound to flow once you have new people to talk to and you've lived with people 24/7 for 2 months.
Horrible is kind of relative, don't you think?

But, my specialty is in reaming, so I'm just doing what comes naturally.

I didn't take notes. I can't quote the thousands of things Jordan has said that were so utterly stupid that my head nearly exploded.

Some people will have different opinions than others, but do your own research. Go to jokers and look things up. There is plenty to back up the "reaming" Michele got from BOTH Jordan and Jeff.

Go into chat and ask. Even the loons who only tuned in because they thought Jeff was a G-d and now only watch to hopefully catch a glimpse of him in the jury house, or to see his summer flame try to win 500k, or to catch every precious moment of him at the finale, where the crowd will be pro Jeff much in the way it was pro Janelle, maybe even more so.

Even those folks were saying, "We love Jeff, but we have to admit that his bashing and mean comments about Michele weren't cool." It was worse than negativity and I'm not sure I heard Chima say worse things than what Jeff and Jordan were saying about Michele. Chima went nuts for several days and lashed out at the show, Michele, Jeff, and Russell. But she got booted pretty quickly. The Michele bashing ebbed and flowed, but Jeff and Jordan really never stopped completely from the time that they really began to question her loyalty and after she was HOH and did their bidding, which didn't really even help Michele (of course). Natalie, now that's another story. Clearly, she went above and beyond what Jeff and Jordan did and while there's no excuse, most fans thought it was worse from Jeff and Jordan because Michele liked them both and because she tried her best (which eventually was her downfall) to please them.

So, I'm sorry that I didn't commit the jabs to memory, maybe I'm like Michele and just forget things really easily, or I have a life and simply can't remember things I've seen that happened weeks ago that have been gone over and accepted long ago. I wish you had asked when it was happening because I could have simply gone to my feeds, waited a few minutes, and given you plenty of quotes from the Michele bashing that went on from Jeff, usually with Jordan. You refer to the fact that you noticed me making the comments before and I'm pretty sure I was bringing it up when it was happening, so, again, I wish you had asked then if you thought it didn't happen.

But, please do the research if you need exact quotes. They're out there.

Last edited by dolphinboy; 09-13-09 at 03:02 AM.
Old 09-13-09, 03:05 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Horrible is kind of relative, don't you think?

But, my specialty is in reaming, so I'm just doing what comes naturally.

I didn't take notes. I can't quote the thousands of things Jordan has said that were so utterly stupid that my head nearly exploded.

Some people will have different opinions than others, but do your own research. Go to jokers and look things up. There is plenty to back up the "reaming" Michele got from BOTH Jordan and Jeff.

Go into chat and ask. Even the loons who only tuned in because they thought Jeff was a G-d and now only watch to hopefully catch a glimpse of him in the jury house, or to see his summer flame try to win 500k, or to catch every precious moment of him at the finale, where the crowd will be pro Jeff much in the way it was pro Janelle, maybe even more so.

Even those folks were saying, "We love Jeff, but we have to admit that his bashing and mean comments about Michele weren't cool." It was worse than negativity and I'm not sure I heard Chima say worse things than what Jeff and Jordan were saying about Michele. Chima went nuts for several days and lashed out at the show, Michele, Jeff, and Russell. But she got booted pretty quickly. The Michele bashing ebbed and flowed, but Jeff and Jordan really never stopped completely from the time that they really began to question her loyalty and after she was HOH and did their bidding, which didn't really even help Michele (of course). Natalie, now that's another story. Clearly, she went above and beyond what Jeff and Jordan did and while there's no excuse, most fans thought it was was from Jeff and Jordan because Michele liked them both and because she tried her best (which eventually was her downfall) to please them.

So, I'm sorry that I didn't commit the jabs to memory, maybe I'm like Michele and just forget things really easily, or I have a life and simply can't remember things I've seen that happened weeks ago that have been gone over and accepted long ago.

But, please do the research if you need exact quotes. They're out there.
Nah..I'll just continue to assume it's misplaced jealousy or anger of some sort. I'm starting to think you have a crush on the guy.

Again...I never saw anything near the level of the stuff Chima was saying about Russell and others. And that was reading recaps of most events on a daily basis. Maybe I have already seen what was being said and it didn't register as being so over the top horrible because I don't have a boner for Michelle.
Old 09-13-09, 03:24 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by superfro View Post
Nah..I'll just continue to assume it's misplaced jealousy or anger of some sort. I'm starting to think you have a crush on the guy.

Again...I never saw anything near the level of the stuff Chima was saying about Russell and others. And that was reading recaps of most events on a daily basis. Maybe I have already seen what was being said and it didn't register as being so over the top horrible because I don't have a boner for Michelle.
And maybe you have a boner for Jeff. That's cool. I mean, I'm a straight guy and I think I've mentioned him being HOT as often as I've mentioned the "horrible" behavior of Jeff towards Michele.

But maybe next season we won't disagree if you're not reading updates and you actually hear the things being said when they're being said. And the recaps on Jokers mentioned Michele bashing often by Jeff and Jordan. That's just a fact. By the way, J and J were number 1 and two in fan polls almost all summer. When the bashing started getting bad, that was the first time they fell out of those positions since the first couple of weeks. And Michele shot to number one.

For those who aren't watching the feeds and are interested, it does appear that Jordan is for sure planning on taking Natalie to the final 2 IF she wins against Kevin. It's always kind of difficult to know what to believe, especially since Jordan can't run back to Jeff and spill the beans, but she's been talking in a manner to Natalie that seems much more specific and with details of why she thinks kicking Kevin out would be better. Her promises to Kevin don't seem nearly as convincing.

As far as Kevin goes, he claims it's Jordan. He seems very worried that Nat has friends in the jury house (he's wrong) and that he won't get America's vote because he's gay (also wrong). But I just never can get a read on him. I thought he'd flip to Michele and finally he realized she probably was not so hated but could beat him not only in the comps but with the jury. I don't know if he'll realize in time that Jordan has the only chance of beating him and that's still slim to none (and it would be if she won the final HOH and chose Kevin, which seems very unlikely).

It was funny, but Natalie was talking about Julie cutting her off to Kevin and Natalie (delusional as ever) said she let Jordan talk for a long time, when, in fact, Jordan kept her answers quite short. And Kevin didn't let it go. He totally said, "Shut up, it was like if she didn't stop you, you were going to go on and on about every single aspect of the competition."

Last edited by dolphinboy; 09-13-09 at 03:44 AM.
Old 09-13-09, 04:36 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by dino88 View Post
Jordan is not "playing it just right" because she is not playing. She is too clueless to do anything game-wise intentionally.
If she's so clueless then how does she have F2 deals with both Natalie and Kevin while simultaneously pitting them against one another.

If she wins and picks Kevin she may lose Natalie's vote but still get Jeff, Michele, America & just need one other.

If she wins and picks Natalie she may lose Kevin's vote but still get Jeff, Michele, America & just need one other.

The best case for Jordan is probably for Kevin to win and to screw over Natalie and pick her (Jordan) thus securing her fourth vote from the jury - a scorned Natalie.

Last edited by cracksky; 09-13-09 at 04:42 AM.
Old 09-13-09, 05:07 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

And maybe you have a boner for Jeff. That's cool. I mean, I'm a straight guy and I think I've mentioned him being HOT as often as I've mentioned the "horrible" behavior of Jeff towards Michele.

But maybe next season we won't disagree if you're not reading updates and you actually hear the things being said when they're being said. And the recaps on Jokers mentioned Michele bashing often by Jeff and Jordan. That's just a fact.
I'm not debating the fact that there was bashing. My question was to what level. I happen to believe that people got all hot for Michelle, for whatever reason as she can't play a social game for shit, and then when ANYTHING was said against her it was "terrible". I just never saw specifics of what was so bad, just people repeatedly saying "they said bad things". As you said, that's completely subjective and relative. For instance I saw J&J "bashing" her one night for all the noises and convulsions she does in her sleep and saying she was weird. I don't really consider that on the same level as Chima calling Russell a terrorist airplane and referring to herself as the Twin Towers. Which she did the night Jessie left the game.

But all of this is pointless anyway. It's what happens in the house! Michelle was constantly talking shit about Russell to Jeff and Jordan too. It's how the game goes. Everybody talks shit about everybody else. It's what's going to happen when you put people in a confined area for months. They're going to drive each other nuts and people will eventually vent in some form.

Last edited by superfro; 09-13-09 at 05:16 AM.
Old 09-13-09, 06:01 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by cracksky View Post
If she's so clueless then how does she have F2 deals with both Natalie and Kevin while simultaneously pitting them against one another.
Becuase Kevin and Natalie approached Jordan and she said "Okie Dokie." But that doesn't really matter, considering everyone has a deal together. The only reason Kevin and Natalie would want to go to final 2 with her is because it is obvious to the jury that she did nothing to get there. I'm not sure where you see Jordan actively pitting Kevin and Natalie against one another. They would be doing the same thing if Jordan were a lump of clay.

Michele will not vote for Jordan and America's vote will likely go to Kevin.

Last edited by dino88; 09-13-09 at 06:06 AM.
Old 09-13-09, 11:26 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 232 Likes on 163 Posts

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/t...06&topic=13274

As if there wasn't another reason to hate Natalie, I found this on the facebook Big Brother group. Jordan, Kevin, and Natalie were talking about remembering 9/11, and claims she doesn't remember anything about the day because she was in grade school. Still trying to keep up with her pathetic lie about being 18.
Old 09-13-09, 12:14 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I'm a little surprised that Natalie was teaching Jordan about Gucci, as I don't think that Gucci has a line of gym shorts.
Old 09-13-09, 01:37 PM
Banned

I'm not sure where you see Jordan actively pitting Kevin and Natalie against one another.
They've been together since the beginning and now they are lying to each other because of her deals with them.

I'll take those bets.
Old 09-13-09, 04:32 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Becuase Kevin and Natalie approached Jordan and she said "Okie Dokie." But that doesn't really matter, considering everyone has a deal together. The only reason Kevin and Natalie would want to go to final 2 with her is because it is obvious to the jury that she did nothing to get there. I'm not sure where you see Jordan actively pitting Kevin and Natalie against one another. They would be doing the same thing if Jordan were a lump of clay.

I agree that Jordan hasn't done a lot, but she's been ok (by Jordan standards) in dealing with how Kevin and Nat have been going after her with deals.

I mean we are "talking" about Jordan here. When Julie announced she got 9 answers right, the look on her face made me think she wasn't sure that 9 was better than 5 or that possibly they were scoring it like golf.

However, I don't totally agree about your comment about Michele. Maybe you wrote another comment and I was too lazy to read them all, but I'm guessing you must talking about a Kevin/Jordan scenario only.

In that case, I think you're right and Kevin gets Michele's vote (unless for some crazy reason Jordan wins the final HOH and picks Kevin--then Jordan has a shot at it), but I think, and I've said it before, this season is about Jeff and Jordan. I think she, like Jeff, simply have too many rabid fans that don't care about anything other than that they LOVE Jeff and Jordan. If CBS had given an option to vote for Jeff for America's vote, despite being out of the game, he would have won by a mile.

Now, if it Jordo wins the final HOH and takes Nat, I think she gets BOTH Michele's vote and America's vote.

Last edited by dolphinboy; 09-13-09 at 04:34 PM.