Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Celeb Rehab Season 3 Cast Announced

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-10, 08:22 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Celeb Rehab Season 3 Cast Announced

Was this filmed before or after Sex Rehab? I ask because after seeing Kari Ann go off on Dr. Drew and his staff on Sex Rehab, I couldn't see her wanting to come back again.
Old 01-11-10, 05:36 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by ChefWinduAZ
Was this filmed before or after Sex Rehab? I ask because after seeing Kari Ann go off on Dr. Drew and his staff on Sex Rehab, I couldn't see her wanting to come back again.
Exactly, when they showed the previews of the season, I couldn't believe that stuck up, whiny, princess bitch was back, but she did bring the drama. So, if it was filmed after Sex rehab, I bet that the producers convinced Dr. Drew and the staff to deal with it.
Old 01-22-10, 11:31 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://blog.zap2it.com/thedishrag/20...al-at-sea.html

'Grease' star Jeff Conaway can't kick drugs, wants a Viking-style fiery funeral at sea

By Elizabeth Snead

January 22, 2010 8:28 AM

"Celebrity Rehab' star Jeff Conaway can't get off prescription drugs, wants to die at home, and have a Viking-style flaming boat burial at sea.

At least that's what his longtime girlfriend, Vikki Lizzi, says.

"This is just devastating," Lizzi told E!. "I tried to save him from himself by trying to get him help...He wants to die at home. He knows the meds are killing him. He can't get off them."

Earlier this week Jeff suffered a serious fall and received multiple injuries, resulting in his hospitalization.

Along with Dr. Drew, Scientology star John Travolta (also Jeff's "Grease" costar) tried to help him get clean. Travolta sent Conaway flowers this week and Dr. Drew is still talking to him.

We're guessing that fall was due to the prescription meeds.

Jeff, please listen to your friends. Put the Viking funeral on hold. Get sober.
It's sad to think that this guy who had so much life in Grease and Taxi is almost near death.

The carnival scenes from Grease were filmed at my high school, John Marshall the summer I started going there (1976). I remember seeing the carnival and thought it really was a carnival. Didn't realize until I saw the movie years later that it was filmed at my school while I was there.

Chris
Old 03-08-11, 06:36 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Mike Starr dead at 44
Old 03-08-11, 07:37 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,365 Likes on 927 Posts

woah. that sucks.
Old 03-08-11, 10:01 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 03-09-11, 12:11 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by ChefWinduAZ
A little late, but I worked on both of these shows. Sex Rehab was filmed first.
Old 03-09-11, 01:15 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I was shocked to see Starr died. Really sad, he seemed like a really nice and decent guy when he wasn't in a drug fueled rage. Seems like he just had a ton of grief and sadness, and it ate him up. I remembered reading a couple weeks ago he got arrested or caught with drugs, so I feared the worst even though I couldn't imagine he'd be dead so soon. Sad.

It's amazing they brought him back as one of their "success" stories and a mentor for the new patients in the last season. He looked good, and you figured if they brought him back for such a role, usually they only bring back the real success stories. And like I said, he looked good and sober. So I wonder if this was a recent relapse, and if he stayed clean, or he kept using as soon as he left sober living.

I'd be willing to bet a great deal of money Jason Davis is the next Dr. Drew "patient" to end up six feet under. Although unlike Mike Starr, who seemed like a decent human being at heart, that is someone who won't be a great loss to the world. Quite frankly, I am shocked Davis is still alive now.