Search this Thread

Old 09-22-08, 01:26 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts
Prison Break -- "Safe and Sound" --9/22/08

Prison Break S4

Synopsis:

Spoiler:

Don Self tracks down another card to a safe in a heavily guarded Los Angeles federal office building while Mahone gets a few leads in his efforts to track down Wyatt, who chases Sara and tortures Gretchen. Meanwhile, Sucre and Bellick try to track down T-Bag, who makes another discovery about the bird book as he quickly raises suspicions at GATE.

Old 09-22-08, 11:16 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lets do it...I'll be watching this and recording Heroes
Old 09-22-08, 09:02 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

GREAT episode. Best of the season so far.
Old 09-23-08, 04:30 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts
Very fun episode.

I was laughing my ass off when Michael and company broke into the FBI office and did the major drilling while Bellick and Sucre cleaned the floor.

I'm puzzled why T-Bag continues to hang out at that office building? Wasn't he there just to collect a check and leave? It was funny when Bellick and Sucre just happened to walk in.

I swear Shannon Lucio's breasts look like they are ready to pop out of that blouse. My Goodness!!
Old 09-23-08, 07:07 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DJariya

Shannon Lucio
Thank you!

Off to Google ...
Old 09-23-08, 07:33 AM

The highlight of the season so far is Shannon Lucio's cleavage. I, for one, hope the gang never finds T-bag, and he continues to work at that office. Who cares about the pda downloading quest anyway?
Old 09-23-08, 07:36 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by lucasorion
The highlight of the season so far is Shannon Lucio's cleavage. I, for one, hope the gang never finds T-bag, and he continues to work at that office.

I love how she's extorting him for 3% of ZERO commission.
Old 09-23-08, 09:12 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Those boobs are luscious. I hope Sarah dies and her and Michael become a thing.
Old 09-23-08, 09:21 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 71 Likes on 62 Posts
I really liked what they did with Mahone. Instead of the old cliche wife "It's your fault our son is dead" thing, they had her bring him a gun. Awesome. Nice job by Mahone, too, is catching the hotel guy calling the assassin.

I was wondering, though, what will happen when the guy comes back from lunch and sees a huge chunk cut out of his wall and a hole into the safe next door?
Old 09-23-08, 09:40 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I was wondering, though, what will happen when the guy comes back from lunch and sees a huge chunk cut out of his wall and a hole into the safe next door?
It looks like they replaced the hole in the safe and covered the wall up with the bookshelf. There's really no reason the guy would need to move his bookshelf.
I think the Mahone story is the best one right now. Next week looks interesting with him too.
Old 09-23-08, 10:01 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

My biggest gripe was the jump between Gretchen's escape, and the immediate cut to the assassin and Mr. Big talking about how she will come home - like it was nothing. Seems like there should have been a scene in between of the assassin coming back to find her gone.
Old 09-23-08, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by firteen88
Those boobs are luscious. I hope Sarah dies and her and Michael become a thing.
Did she have them enhanced? In the photos on IMDB they aren't so bountiful.
Old 09-23-08, 11:59 AM
Suspended; also need updated email

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
awesome episode

I don't like the way that the whole gang treat the asian guy like total crap. sure he's a bit of a douche but he's helpful. He never gets any thanks, just abuse !
Old 09-23-08, 12:39 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts
I liked how Lincoln addressed the nose-bleed thing, saying it happened when he was 13....any doctors/nurses on the boards who would know whats going on?
Old 09-23-08, 12:50 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 71 Likes on 62 Posts
[QUOTE=firteen88;8956983]It looks like they replaced the hole in the safe and covered the wall up with the bookshelf. There's really no reason the guy would need to move his bookshelf.[QUOTE]

I see. But won't the other guy notice the big hole in his safe, then see the hole in the wall, and then won't that guy to talk his neighbor, who will then realize he was duped by the dude working with Michael & co.? Looks like the agent working with them is in trouble anyway...
Old 09-23-08, 01:13 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I see. But won't the other guy notice the big hole in his safe, then see the hole in the wall, and then won't that guy to talk his neighbor, who will then realize he was duped by the dude working with Michael & co.? Looks like the agent working with them is in trouble anyway...
Although they replaced the piece of the safe that was cutout, you would still think the guy would notice that it doesn't look right.........but remember, this is prison break so I'm sure we'll never hear about it again.
Old 09-23-08, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by firteen88
Although they replaced the piece of the safe that was cutout, you would still think the guy would notice that it doesn't look right.........but remember, this is prison break so I'm sure we'll never hear about it again.
He won't notice anything because he's off to Laos.
Old 09-23-08, 02:27 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Quack
I liked how Lincoln addressed the nose-bleed thing, saying it happened when he was 13....any doctors/nurses on the boards who would know whats going on?
I'm certainly not an expert so I could be completely off base here. But it seems to me that Michael is bleeding from both sides of his nose. I think I remember reading where this might indicate a blood clotting disorder.
Old 09-23-08, 03:13 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Original Desmond
I don't like the way that the whole gang treat the asian guy like total crap. sure he's a bit of a douche but he's helpful. He never gets any thanks, just abuse !

Don't forget that he was up to something shady last week (or was it the week prior?) There is something off about him that is certainly going to come into play later - perhaps he is going to double-cross them.
Old 09-23-08, 07:21 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

At this rate we should know what is on Scylla within a few weeks
Old 09-23-08, 07:35 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

You know there's a lot of ridiculous crap you have to ignore in order to enjoy this show, but I have to b.s. on something. That T-Bag was drinking tea and he happened to spill it on the one page in the book that had INVISO ink was just too much. What if he had spilled it on the other corner, or what if he was drinking coffee, would he have not seen it? Not just that, but all the code words would be written on the book, but a drawing of a ladder needs to be invos-o inked, cause go knows what would happened if that got into the wrong hands?

It's like every episode they invent some new kind of b.s. logic and pretend all the earlier episodes don't matter.
Old 09-23-08, 07:58 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Whose to say that's the only page that has inviso ink? I took it as the whole book having inviso ink on random pages. It's not so far fetched that some liquid drip on the page. I'm sure it would work with any liquid, not just tea.
Old 09-23-08, 08:15 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by lukewarmwater
You know there's a lot of ridiculous crap you have to ignore in order to enjoy this show, but I have to b.s. on something. That T-Bag was drinking tea and he happened to spill it on the one page in the book that had INVISO ink was just too much. What if he had spilled it on the other corner, or what if he was drinking coffee, would he have not seen it? Not just that, but all the code words would be written on the book, but a drawing of a ladder needs to be invos-o inked, cause go knows what would happened if that got into the wrong hands?

It's like every episode they invent some new kind of b.s. logic and pretend all the earlier episodes don't matter.
Just enjoy the ride. This is the one show where I rarely ever question logic or poor plotting. It's nice to be able to sit down and just be thoroughly entertained. I'm really enjoying this season compared to last year.
Old 09-23-08, 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by Original Desmond
awesome episode

As someone who works in IT, it just seems par for the course to me - nobody gives the computer guy his proper respect.
Old 09-23-08, 09:36 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 309 Likes on 231 Posts
Originally Posted by DJariya
Very fun episode.

I swear Shannon Lucio's breasts look like they are ready to pop out of that blouse. My Goodness!!
Tit Caps please!!!

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.