Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

America's Toughest Jobs

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-08, 08:52 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
America's Toughest Jobs

Anybody watching? I thought I would hate it, but I am really enjoying this show. Those jobs are ass kicking and props to the people attempting to do them. Those women on this show are also kick ass!

From creator/executive producer Thom Beers ("Deadliest Catch," "Ice Road Truckers") and executive producers Gail Berman and Lloyd Braun, "America’s Toughest Jobs" is a new extreme competition series that will test 13 men and women who venture out of their safe and comfortable careers and are injected into some of the most challenging, dangerous and demanding jobs on earth.
From logging high in the Washington forest to oil drilling on the Texas range, and driving icy roads to extreme fishing – each job requires guts and stamina, and the competitors will have to live up to the same standards as the pros. At the end of each episode, their new boss and co-workers will determine success or failure, and those who don't make the grade will be sent home. Upping the ante, the annual salary of each job will be thrown into the pot until the finale – where one rookie will take home the well-earned cash.
Old 09-20-08, 05:46 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 220 Likes on 176 Posts
I saw the semi driving and gold panning episodes. The semi driving one was good, but I wasn't very engaged with the gold panning one.

The only person I can't stand is the short round woman with a big mouth. I want to kick her in the head every time she starts to say something.
Old 09-20-08, 05:53 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
I'm looking forward to when Chris is fired.

Next week looks particularly tough... bull-fighting (aka rodeo clown).