Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

How I Met Your Mother *Season Finale* -- "Miracles" -- 05/19/08

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-08, 09:41 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I woldn't be happy if Stella was the mother because as some have said, it felt rushed and I didn't like storyline of how Ted ended up with her and from them seeing each other to being engaged. I kinda expected something better. But I wouldn't be terribly disappointed either.

IMHO, I liked Victoria and would have been OK with her being the mother. Hey, she could move back!
Old 05-21-08, 10:02 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 47 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by Peep
Plus, doesn't she already have a kid. Wouldn't Ted be telling the story to all 'his' kids?
She already knows how Ted met her mother. Hell, she was at the Chuck E. Cheese type place when he gave mom the orange engagement dinosaur.
Old 05-21-08, 11:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A few "end of season" comments/questions:

1) Why is Robin's towel at Ted's place on his 31st birthday? Is she living there then?

2) Maybe the mother is Britney. If they really did introduce the mother this season, then it could be her. (BTW, I'm against this idea).

3) Now that the mother is introduced, maybe they'll move more to Barney & Robin. (who I like better on the show anyway)
Old 05-21-08, 12:01 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,021 Likes on 812 Posts
Originally Posted by Judremy

1) Why is Robin's towel at Ted's place on his 31st birthday? Is she living there then?

2) Maybe the mother is Britney. If they really did introduce the mother this season, then it could be her. (BTW, I'm against this idea).

3) Now that the mother is introduced, maybe they'll move more to Barney & Robin. (who I like better on the show anyway)
From what I recall:

1) They either get back together or Robin moves in as Ted's Roommate sometime next season (between 30 and 31 years of age). They'll cover it Fall '08/Spring '09 I'm sure.

2) The creators of the show aren't that stupid.

3) Possibly?
Old 05-21-08, 12:03 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,021 Likes on 812 Posts
Originally Posted by Judremy

From what I recall:

1) They either get back together or Robin moves in sometime next season (between 30 and 31 years of age). They'll cover it Fall '08/Spring '09 I'm sure.

2) The creators of the show aren't that stupid.

3) Possibly?