Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

C.S.I. **Season Finale** - "For Gedda" -- May 15, 2008

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-08, 03:23 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 211 Likes on 178 Posts
Considering she left anyway, I'm not sure why they didn't go that route. The story could've easily been tweeked to make her the MK. Hell, once Grissom figured out it was her, she'd be long gone thus opening up story possibilities in future seasons.
Old 05-26-08, 05:27 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I have a feeling that Jorja Fox will be back on the show as a permanent member again. The little hiatus was just a gimmick.
Old 05-26-08, 09:34 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 80 Likes on 60 Posts
Originally Posted by atxbomber
Last year, when the CSI's determined the miniature killer had spent time in a foster home, someone here at DVDTalk pointed out that early in the show's run it was mentioned that Sarah had been in a foster home at one point. I thought it would have been kind of cool if they had made her the killer (obviously this was before the episodes were the MK was revealed), and that these murders were her twisted way of showing her love for Grissom. She sees he's "burning out", so she gives him the biggest mystery/case of his career to re-energize him.
Good idea, but I don't think Sarah would have been smart enough to be the MK.
Old 05-28-08, 04:24 PM
TGM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 401 Likes on 250 Posts
color me shocked........

Gary Dourdan won't go to jail for drug charges

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Gary Dourdan won't do time.

The "CSI" co-star pleaded guilty to two of three counts of felony drug possession Wednesday but will not face prison following his drug arrest outside of Palm Springs last month, according to his lawyer. Dourdan could have served up to three years and eight months behind bars.

"Once Gary completes 30 hours of a diversion program, his case will be entirely dismissed," lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley told The Associated Press in an e-mail. "There is no jail time involved."

The 41-year-old actor was arrested after police found him asleep in his car outside of Palm Springs on April 28. He was allegedly parked on the wrong side of the street with the car's interior light on. Dourdan was charged with felony possession of heroin, cocaine and ecstasy.

Dourdan has played crime scene investigator Warrick Brown on CBS'"CSI" since 2000. The character was recently shot and killed during the eighth season finale.
Old 05-28-08, 04:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by TallGuyMe
color me shocked........

Gary Dourdan won't go to jail for drug charges

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Gary Dourdan won't do time.

The "CSI" co-star pleaded guilty to two of three counts of felony drug possession Wednesday but will not face prison following his drug arrest outside of Palm Springs last month, according to his lawyer. Dourdan could have served up to three years and eight months behind bars.

"Once Gary completes 30 hours of a diversion program, his case will be entirely dismissed," lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley told The Associated Press in an e-mail. "There is no jail time involved."

The 41-year-old actor was arrested after police found him asleep in his car outside of Palm Springs on April 28. He was allegedly parked on the wrong side of the street with the car's interior light on. Dourdan was charged with felony possession of heroin, cocaine and ecstasy.

Dourdan has played crime scene investigator Warrick Brown on CBS'"CSI" since 2000. The character was recently shot and killed during the eighth season finale.
Okay, I'm going to go out tonight and find some heroin, cocaine and ecstasy to buy in Glendale and then park on one of the streets here, get arrested and see if I get the same sentence as this person.

Chris

p.s. does anyone know where I can go to buy this stuff?
Old 05-28-08, 05:16 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 324 Likes on 242 Posts
The new issue of TV Guide implies we'll see Warrick again, and not in flashbacks...it also implied that Jorja Fox would be back for the first episode next season.

The way they worded it, it sounded like the first show was going to have all the characters saying goodbye to Warrick as he slowly died in a hospital...I hope they don't go that route - it's so cliched for TV shows. I'd rather see Warrick remarkably recover and decide he had to go into hiding until the CSI guys could track down his killer...but then, that won't work, since Warrick knows who shot him. Short-term amnesia? Nah...another cliche!

It also sounded like maybe next season's scenes with Warrick were already shot...possible.
Old 05-28-08, 08:34 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I read that too. How is that going to work with Warrick?
Old 05-29-08, 11:47 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Jorja Fox is also appearing in the second episode, where she visits the husband of a victim she helped look after years ago in the season 1 episode "Too Tough To Die". If you recall, that was the episode where a woman was beaten and raped, but survived in a vegetative state. Sara made sure to look after her in hospital until her husband arrived.

The episode will be called "The Happy Place", and Warrick might be seen in the episode as well.
Old 05-29-08, 11:49 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Would it be asking too much of people to spoilerize NEXT season's episode plotpoints?
Old 05-29-08, 12:11 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 52 Likes on 43 Posts
Originally Posted by Shannon Nutt
The new issue of TV Guide implies we'll see Warrick again, and not in flashbacks...
Crossover episode with CSI: Ghosts. JLH is going to come help find Warrick's murderer.
Old 05-29-08, 12:14 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Anyone see those damn erectile dysfunction ads during this? Unacceptable.
Old 05-30-08, 12:49 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by Rockmjd23
They're on during every damn show. Why would CSI be any different?!
Old 05-30-08, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by Rockmjd23
Originally Posted by aintnosin
They're on during every damn show. Why would CSI be any different?!

Yeah? Dead men have that problem... all the time.

Chris
Old 05-30-08, 01:17 PM

I think air fresheners and anti-gas pills are a better fit for advertising during a CSI episode.