Reload this Page >

"Womens' Murder Club" returns April 29

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 04-29-08, 01:30 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anybody still watch this? It isn't very good, but it does star Angie Harmon, and isn't another damn "reality" show.
ABC, 10:02 PM Eastern

Spoiler:
Women's Murder Club
Father's Day
Season 1, Episode 12

Episode Description
Originally Aired: April 29, 2008
Lindsay bends the rules to find a cop killer and gets a visit from her estranged father, whose reputation in the force is less than perfect.
Old 04-29-08, 01:34 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
Yeah I was trying to watch them, but my Tivo got so full last fall that 4 episodes got deleted. I will try to watch these last 3 episodes since the show isn't serialized.

Bascially if the show doesn't do well the next 3 weeks, it's as good as cancelled. Hopefully the new showrunner Robert Nathan worked some magic to save it.
Old 04-29-08, 01:36 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Location: WAS looking for My Own Private Stuckeyville, but stuck in Liberty City (while missing Vice City)
Supposedly, the cast and crew were told to find other jobs (and this was after they got a new showrunner...)

Anyways, I watched the show when it was on Fridays, but i'm kinda pissed they bumped Boston Legal to Wednesdays..
Old 04-29-08, 01:47 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I thought this show was cancelled.
Old 04-29-08, 01:50 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

New addition to the cast:

Spoiler:
The lead from The 4400 (Tom) is joining the cast. I may tune in to see him. It's ironic that this is bumping BL.. Joel Gretsch is William Shanter's Son in Law.
Old 04-29-08, 02:34 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I kinda like it. I like most of the Patterson books, but I only read the first two of this series. I have the next 4 in the series on my bookshelf, ready to go. I might actually go back and start from the beginning.
Old 04-29-08, 04:20 PM
DVD Talk Legend

I watched the premiere and thought it was one of the worst non-reality shows I had ever seen.
Old 04-30-08, 12:16 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

My wife watches the show and I just can't stand to look at the two female leads (the cop and the lawyer) -- they're just too damned skinny! You could open letters with their jawlines.

I actually get nauseous looking at them.
Old 04-30-08, 03:28 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts
Alright maybe Angie Harmon is a little too skinny, but she looks pretty damn good for someone in her mid 30's who had 2 children. Obviously she takes very good care of herself.

I thought it was a good return for the series. I missed the last 4 episodes, but since it isn't a serial drama, I followed the story with no troubles. I thought it was pretty exciting episode and I liked that it focused more on the procedural elements as opposed to the friends personal lives. I thought Joel Gretsch was good, but I don't see where bringing Lindsay a love interest with only 3 episodes left will make the show any better. The 18-49 numbers sucked, but the overall viewership was pretty consistent with it's Friday airings. Looking very iffy for a 2nd season.