Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Shark Returns April 29

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-08, 12:20 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
Shark Returns April 29

Supposedly three new episodes, starting tonight. CBS originally scheduled this for 10 PM Eastern, but has moved it to 9 PM Eastern in the past few days. Check schedule if you record it.

Spoiler:
Bar Fight
Season 2, Episode 16

Episode Description
Originally Aired: April 29, 2008
Sebastian builds a case against an underworld kingpin as part of a covert deal that could save him from being disbarred for covering up a client's murderous act.
Old 04-29-08, 12:31 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,637 Likes on 2,610 Posts
4 new episodes were filmed. I think these next 3 episodes in this timeslot are a test to see how the show does. They haven't set an airdate for the season finale yet. I think it's wise that CBS moved it after new episodes of NCIS. If it stayed at 10pm, the show was as good as dead.

I believe Jeri Ryan was not involved in any of these episodes due to her maternity leave.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to it's return tonight. I actually missed Sebastian and company.
Old 04-29-08, 12:44 PM
BDB
DVD Talk Legend

Received 110 Likes on 99 Posts
I enjoy shark, except for the Poodle Haired chick..
Old 04-29-08, 12:53 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 616 Likes on 495 Posts
I haven't cared much for this season. I don't like the new guy who is trying to be Shark Jr. and bending if not breaking all sorts of rules.

The daughter with the rebel boyfriend - been there done that. Every scene with her I want to cringe.
Old 04-29-08, 01:01 PM
DVD Talk God

I did read that Billy Campbell will be brought back for the season finale.
Old 04-30-08, 02:37 PM
DVD Talk God

Well, I thought this was a pretty good episode. Made me realize how much I missed the show. James Woods was solid as usual and I am curious to see how the next 3 episodes go since Sebastian is no longer able to practice law in LA.

Also, I really dig Sophina Brown's new hair!! I mentioned to someone that she would look alot hotter with her hair straightened and I thought it looked pretty damn good in this episode. Although she's still a little too skinny.

Sarah Carter didn't need to get a new hairstyle during the strike. Seems like alot of actresses are going for the straight bangs look. I know Emily Vancamp had the exact same look at the start of Brothers and Sisters season.

I loved the addition of Paula Marshall. I think she's a good fill-in for Jeri Ryan. Hopefully if the show makes it to another season, they will find a way to at least give her a recurring role.

Still hate Kevin Alejandro.
Old 04-30-08, 03:49 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Oh crap, Paula Marshall is now on Shark? She's the MF-ing kiss of death for TV shows.
Old 05-01-08, 12:04 PM
Suspended; also need updated email

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
great episode, i love this show