DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   CSI:Miami 4/21/08: "To Kill A Predator" (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/530036-csi-miami-4-21-08-kill-predator.html)

Nick Martin 04-21-08 10:01 PM

CSI:Miami 4/21/08: "To Kill A Predator"

Just aired here on the east coast.

Tonight's episode is a throwback to season 1 of the show, in that there's nothing 'flashy' about it. A harder-edged kind of story the writers pretty much abandoned after season 2. A welcome change.

It had substance to it compared to the average episode nowadays, and the ending was pretty damned nice. Horatio was on at the end, and it wasn't the silliness of that Mala Noche shootout at all. Best episode I've seen in a long time.

paradicelost 04-22-08 07:17 AM

can anyone tell me who the guy was who was trying to warn the girl because he lost a daughter to an internet predator. I know i've seen him before.

macnorton 04-22-08 08:18 AM

So I have decided to watch this show, since I caught a repeat in HD when I installed my 5.1.

Well I got to say, if all the episodes prior and after are close to this one, I think I found my new Monday night show.

Everything was there, plenty of cheese, great story, cool effects and most important, it looks/sounds awesome in HD.

Nick Martin 04-22-08 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by paradicelost
can anyone tell me who the guy was who was trying to warn the girl because he lost a daughter to an internet predator. I know i've seen him before.

I remember him from "Crossing Jordan", where he played a serial killer or something.

Red Dog 04-22-08 11:10 AM

:lol: at Horatio "you are resisting arrest" at the end.

BDB 04-23-08 12:25 AM

I did enjoy it.

Zane - the protector.. lol.. And the 14 yr old, talking to H, telling him that the guy is not a paedophile..

mytzplyx 04-23-08 03:25 AM

Yay. My friend's song was in this episode. Far East Movement - Fetish.

chino77 04-23-08 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by BadlyDrawnBoy
And the 14 yr old, talking to H, telling him that the guy is not a paedophile..

i didnt see the show but a guy who goes after teens isnt a pedo. they are called something else. i forget the term. pedo's go after preteens.

mike7162 04-23-08 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by chino77
i didnt see the show but a guy who goes after teens isnt a pedo. they are called something else. i forget the term. pedo's go after preteens.

"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age." - Wooderson from Dazed and Confused

Is it this guy?

paradicelost 04-24-08 07:09 AM

Originally Posted by Nick Martin
I remember him from "Crossing Jordan", where he played a serial killer or something.

I finally figured out he was also Brian(i think that was his name) in "Father of the Bride".