DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   One Tree Hill- "What Do You Go Home To" 04/21/08 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/530011-one-tree-hill-what-do-you-go-home-04-21-08-a.html)

bigjim25 04-21-08 05:28 PM

One Tree Hill- "What Do You Go Home To" 04/21/08

Spoiler:
Lucas and Peyton discuss Lucas' aborted wedding, while Brooke gets a phone call that could change her life, and Millicent (guest star Lisa Goldstein) and Mouth take a new step in their relationship. Haley takes the first tentative steps towards a new career, and Nathan contemplates what it would take to get his game back. Deb (Barbara Alyn Woods) is supposed to reprise her role tonight as Dan's ex-wife and Nathan mom.

Bluelitespecial 04-21-08 05:37 PM

Awesome news if Deb is coming back, I hope this one is better than last weeks boring episode.

Bluelitespecial 04-21-08 11:15 PM

I thought the idea of a season five on OTH was cool to show these characters four years later, but I think the novelty of it is starting to wear off. I hope they find a way to bring Deb back more often if she is going to be Jamie's nanny.

Red Dog 04-22-08 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by Bluelitespecial
I thought the idea of a season five on OTH was cool to show these characters four years later, but I think the novelty of it is starting to wear off. I hope they find a way to bring Deb back more often if she is going to be Jamie's nanny.

I agree. This season has fallen flat for me.

That being said, this episode was far better than last week's snorefest. Leave it to Mouth to find the one hot virgin left - he really knows how to pick them.

kenage 04-22-08 06:50 PM

And it seems that he wants to keep this one. I can see some funny situations with Milicent at the man cave. Skills & Mouth do have another male roomate correct?

DJariya 04-23-08 09:26 AM

This was actually a good episode. Definitely an improvement over last week. It was really good seeing Deb again. I hope they can find a way for her and Dan to interact again. Also, it's good to hear Haley singing again. I think Bethany Joy Galeotti has a recording contract with Epic, but hasn't released anything yet.

Bluelitespecial 04-23-08 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by kenage
And it seems that he wants to keep this one. I can see some funny situations with Milicent at the man cave. Skills & Mouth do have another male roomate correct?

I am pretty sure Junk and Fergie were still their roommates.

Gizmo 04-24-08 12:39 AM

Are they going to explain why Deb is no longer crazy? Seemed odd to see a Season 1/2 Deb again.

Ayre 04-24-08 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by GizmoDVD
Are they going to explain why Deb is no longer crazy?

I wondered that as well. Seems odd that they would let a drug addict/alcoholic/lunatic be the nanny. There appears to be a forgotten history.

Overall a pretty good episode. Q storyline is getting a bit tedious, but Milly makes up for it. Skillz is a little guy, Q would crush him.

I could see Brooke accidentally leaving the baby at the mall.

Red Dog 04-24-08 08:09 AM

If Dan can commit 1st degree murder and get paroled in 4 years, it's hardly a stretch to assume that Deb could clean her act up in 4 years, particularly if she was Dan-free.

kenage 04-25-08 08:56 PM

And wasn't she with Karen for some time away? Maybe Karen got her back on track down under.