DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Brothers & Sisters - "Separation Anxiety" - 4/20/08 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/529929-brothers-sisters-separation-anxiety-4-20-08-a.html)

MrX 04-20-08 11:28 AM

Brothers & Sisters - "Separation Anxiety" - 4/20/08

Separation Anxiety
Spoiler:
When the presidential race takes a surprising turn, Robert and Kitty make a life-altering decision; Nora's reaction to Isaac's surprise proposal shocks the Walker siblings; Rebecca further investigates her father's identity.

MadonnasManOne 04-20-08 08:13 PM

I'm so excited for the return! I just hope that Nora stays! I don't want her to go away!

MadonnasManOne 04-21-08 12:00 AM

Very good episode. Although I'm glad that Nora decided to stay, in the end, I was really rooting for her when she was telling off her family, and saying that she had made the original decision for herself, and that it was about "damned time". Yay for Nora!

It's going to be very interesting, this stuff with Rebecca, and finding out if William really is her father, or not! I can't wait.

riley_dude 04-21-08 12:55 AM

There has been a lot of fans who are upset that they might make Rebecca's non Walker so that she can get together with Justin. There is even an article about it in Entertainment Weekly this issue.
I surely hope they don't go down that route. Big mistake

Jadzia 04-21-08 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by riley_dude
There has been a lot of fans who are upset that they might make Rebecca's non Walker so that she can get together with Justin. There is even an article about it in Entertainment Weekly this issue.
I surely hope they don't go down that route. Big mistake

I was thinking a cool twist would be to make Rebecca turn out to be a Walker, but find out that Justin isn't one. It would really shake things up if it turned out Justin was the one with the different father.

MadonnasManOne 04-21-08 02:02 AM

Originally Posted by Jadzia
I was thinking a cool twist would be to make Rebecca turn out to be a Walker, but find out that Justin isn't one. It would really shake things up if it turned out Justin was the one with the different father.

Hmmmm. Now THAT is an idea. However, I think that would be a tough one to pull off, unless Nora is hiding a HUGE secret. Which could be quite possible! The dirty family secret that Nora refers to (in the preview for next week), could very well be that Nora had an affair. How juicy!

Tracer Bullet 04-21-08 06:38 AM

Boy they really wanted to jettison the campaign storyline, didn't they? :lol:

Chew 04-21-08 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by riley_dude
There has been a lot of fans who are upset that they might make Rebecca's non Walker so that she can get together with Justin.

And Justin isn't the least bit obvious about wanting that to happen either. :rolleyes:

If the test does come back positive, I just hope Rebecca flat-out turns him down with a "I think of you as my brother even though you really aren't".

critterdvd 04-21-08 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by Tracer Bullet
Boy they really wanted to jettison the campaign storyline, didn't they? :lol:

If I am remembering correctly from an Entertainment Weekly, is that there were suppose to be an additional 2 episodes or so about the compaign, but after the strike when the writers were going back to condense their 7/8 episode outline into 5 episodes, that was one of the major storylines that got pulled.

I mean we all knew that he wasn't actually going to be come president, that would completely change the dynamic of the show.