DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   NBC + the Baldwins? (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/529689-nbc-baldwins.html)

Aegean2007 04-16-08 09:06 PM

NBC + the Baldwins?

Is it just me, or does NBC seem to love the Baldwin brothers?

You have:

Alec -> 30 Rock
Stephen -> Celebrity Apprentice
Billy -> Crime Scene

and the unofficial fifth Baldwin brother, Adam, in Chuck.

The only one missing is Daniel. Law and Order: Pet Crimes, anybody?

creekdipper 04-17-08 02:49 AM

Originally Posted by Aegean2007
Is it just me, or does NBC seem to love the Baldwin brothers?

You have:

Alec -> 30 Rock
Stephen -> Celebrity Apprentice
Billy -> Crime Scene

and the unofficial fifth Baldwin brother, Adam, in Chuck.

The only one missing is Daniel. Law and Order: Pet Crimes, anybody?

I dunno. NBC was pretty harsh to Daniel in Homicide. One of the more gruesome endings to a regular character, if I remember correctly.

Brain Stew 04-17-08 07:30 AM

Crime Scene isn't a real show...

rfduncan 04-17-08 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by creekdipper
I dunno. NBC was pretty harsh to Daniel in Homicide. One of the more gruesome endings to a regular character, if I remember correctly.

I don't think so. Did you not see him on Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew? He's a total DOUCHE. No amount of gruesomeness could rival his real life persona.

As for the original question, those three mentioned are all Universal properties overall. Maybe that's what's going on...

And what are you talking about with Billy and "Crime Scene"? How is he on ABC's Dirty Sexy Money and that show? :hscratch:

Okay that web page is a joke.

Sarah Marshall? As in Forgetting Sarah Marshall which Baldwin is in (and who is being played in those photos by Kristen Bell!?). Dr. John Kent played by Gregory TESTES. Dr. Sergie Slavinsky played by Owen BALLS. Sasha Diamond played by Vanessa Deferens (aka vas deferens). D.A. Tom McTomald played by Harry Prostayt (ew). Assistant D.A. LaQuoisha Arnold played by Angela DOUBLESACK. It isn't even funny. I can't believe NBC has that on their site.

Aegean2007 04-17-08 10:04 AM

I know that website is a joke, I just thought it was a coincidence it was being "sponsored" by NBC. I didn't know Homicide was on NBC, so that's a better fit.

DRG 04-17-08 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by rfduncan
Sarah Marshall? As in Forgetting Sarah Marshall which Baldwin is in (and who is being played in those photos by Kristen Bell!?). Dr. John Kent played by Gregory TESTES. Dr. Sergie Slavinsky played by Owen BALLS. Sasha Diamond played by Vanessa Deferens (aka vas deferens). D.A. Tom McTomald played by Harry Prostayt (ew). Assistant D.A. LaQuoisha Arnold played by Angela DOUBLESACK. It isn't even funny. I can't believe NBC has that on their site.

Yeah, just a dumb idea that wrecks plausibility AND simply isn't funny. It doesn't make sense anyway... they have two of the actors highlighted (Billy Baldwin and the fictional Sarah Marshall) yet the rest feature the character names first and name the "actors" in the paragraph.