DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   One Tree Hill "In da Club" 02/12/08 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/525051-one-tree-hill-da-club-02-12-08-a.html)

bigjim25 02-12-08 06:52 PM

One Tree Hill "In da Club" 02/12/08

Spoiler:
The entire gang gathers at Tric to watch band The Honorary Title perform. While Peyton and Haley are busy trying to make this event include the introduction of their new musical act as well, Carrie takes the time to get closer to Nathan. Meanwhile, Brooke sets Mouth up on a blind date, and Lindsey confronts Lucas about his meeting with Peyton.

Bluelitespecial 02-12-08 06:54 PM

After buying my first hdtv this weekend, it will be my first time watching OTH in HD. :thumbsup:

DJariya 02-12-08 06:56 PM

Don't do it Nathan!! Keep your **ck in your pants!

Bluelitespecial 02-12-08 11:35 PM

Oh more Peyton and Lucas drama, no surprise he has asked Lindsey to marry him. Poor Mouth he finally does the right thing by going on a blind date with Brooke's Assistant, only to loose his job because of the possesive cougar boss.

Red Dog 02-13-08 07:28 AM

This was probably the first episode of the season that I enjoyed for the most part, except the love triangle just keeps getting more annoying. Oh and hot nanny + red dress = :drool:.

B.A. 02-13-08 07:41 AM

The love triangle is so horrible it's funny, particularly due to the acting of the two leads.

Sophia Bush needs to cut back on the cigarettes.

They need more Skills baby-sitting Jr.

Patman 02-13-08 08:13 AM

Did they have a scene between the nanny and Brook's mom in da club? I still want to see that pairing (since they recently played daughter and mother in "Beautiful People") last season.

Doughboy 02-13-08 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by B.A.
The love triangle is so horrible it's funny, particularly due to the acting of the two leads.

Sophia Bush needs to cut back on the cigarettes.

They need more Skills baby-sitting Jr.

Yeah, I knew Chad Michael Murray wasn't a good actor, but I never thought he was this bad. Oh and Lindsay is only about 1000 times hotter than Peyton, so his character is also an idiot.

Hasn't Sophia Bush always sounded like that? Granted, she was more hoarse than normal in this episode, but that makes sense since they're in a club and presumably talking really loud.

And what is it with Nathan and really hot chicks throwing themselves at him? Haley's sister, Rachel, and now psycho nanny. I don't know how dude manages to stay faithful.

kurupt 02-13-08 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by Doughboy
And what is it with Nathan and really hot chicks throwing themselves at him? Haley's sister, Rachel, and now psycho nanny. I don't know how dude manages to stay faithful.

Remember the stripper that one time at his bachelor party?

Doughboy 02-13-08 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by kurupt
Remember the stripper that one time at his bachelor party?

Summer Altice? Yeah, how could I forget? -other-

B.A. 02-13-08 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Doughboy
Hasn't Sophia Bush always sounded like that? Granted, she was more hoarse than normal in this episode, but that makes sense since they're in a club and presumably talking really loud.

Mind you - we haven't watched since the first season, but she sounds much worse than we remembered.

DRG 02-13-08 11:10 PM

This seasons finally kicking into gear these past two episodes. I guess they needed a few episodes to get back into flow after the 4 year jump. This is one of those rare shows that I actually enjoy more when it gets a bit 'soapier'.

Original Desmond 02-15-08 05:25 PM

best episode this season