TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Prison Break---"Dirt Nap"---1/21/08

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-08, 12:59 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts
Prison Break---"Dirt Nap"---1/21/08

Photobucket

Only 3 more episodes left after Monday's episode.

Synopsis:

Spoiler:

Michael heads back to shore up the escape tunnel, and T-Bag enlists Bellick to display his gladiatorial skills once again as the battle between Lechero and Sammy for control of Sona comes to a head. Meanwhile, in Panama City, Linc does a computer search on "Gary Miller," and Sucre has two meetings with Susan B.

Old 01-21-08, 08:51 AM
Suspended

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
So is somebody going to die tonight (not just an extra? )? Or is that just more clever episode titling? Enjoyed last week's ep, sucks there's only 3 more.
Old 01-21-08, 10:15 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I agree to it sucks. Enjoying the show though.
Old 01-21-08, 04:40 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Please kill Jodi tonight. PLEASE.
Old 01-21-08, 09:12 PM

Received 61 Likes on 39 Posts
Wow, this episode was quite good. Could it be that this show is finally getting back into proper form? Last week's was decent, but this was so much better. I hope it continues, it felt as good as any episode from seasons 1 and 2.
Old 01-21-08, 09:21 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 309 Likes on 231 Posts
Why two weeks until the next one? Are they going to stretch these last three episodes out?
Old 01-21-08, 11:18 PM

Location: Sacremende (by way of the worst place on Earth: cincinnati, ky)
Originally Posted by dsa_shea
Why two weeks until the next one? Are they going to stretch these last three episodes out?
I think the state of the union is next week.
Old 01-22-08, 03:25 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Fantastic episode. Glad to see Brad didn't get it.
Old 01-22-08, 03:40 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts
Good episode. Even though some of you hate her, I absolutely love that psycho bitch Susan B Anthony (aka Gretchen). I cannot wait until Michael and her finally face off.

Anyone notice that Mahone's drug addiction withdrawal symptoms have miraculously disappeared? That's more ridiculous writing considering he ingested what looked like Black Tar Heroin.
Old 01-22-08, 07:35 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 614 Likes on 493 Posts
Sugar ain't too bright.

What was the deal when they went looking for tools, were invited to watch the fight and have a beer, and then all the sudden they scurried like rats telegraphing that they were up to no good (and why bring Michael with them just to get tools)?
Old 01-22-08, 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by Red Dog
Sugar ain't too bright.

What was the deal when they went looking for tools, were invited to watch the fight and have a beer, and then all the sudden they scurried like rats telegraphing that they were up to no good (and why bring Michael with them just to get tools)?
Dude, it's Prison Break... if it sounds/looks/seems ridiculous, that's because it probably is. Just roll with it.

Best (read:worst) line delivery of the episode - Gretchen calling Sucre a jackass. If she yelled that to me I would just laugh at her. I don't find that actress very menacing at all.

Last edited by aJOHNymous; 01-22-08 at 09:17 AM. Reason: she actually called him a jackass and not dumbass like I originally wrote...makes it even funnier
Old 01-22-08, 09:04 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 71 Likes on 62 Posts
Originally Posted by jpoppe
Best (read:worst) line delivery of the episode - Gretchen calling Sucre a dumbass. If she yelled that to me I would just laugh at her. I don't find that actress very menacing at all.
But she SQUINTS HER EYES! And scowls! Which is SOOOO frightening!!

I did laugh, though, when she said Maricruz lived at "123 please don't hurt me lane."
Old 01-22-08, 09:23 AM

"Chicken foot Sami?"
"Chicken foot Sami."
Old 01-22-08, 09:45 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 614 Likes on 493 Posts
Originally Posted by jpoppe
Dude, it's Prison Break... if it sounds/looks/seems ridiculous, that's because it probably is. Just roll with it.

I know - but that just seem ridiculously stupid by Prison Break standards. It practically begged for Mahone to scream out "The jig is up!"
Old 01-22-08, 09:55 AM
Suspended; also need updated email

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Great episode!

Sucre has done the most stupid things in all seasons of Prison Break. he's a useless fuck !

Loved the Sammy revolution and retaking of power with Sammy and his henchmen's bodies being rolled off the balcony

how ironic is it for Bellick to have to beg Teabag for a place in the escape
Old 01-22-08, 10:33 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Great episode!!!!
Old 01-22-08, 10:45 AM
DVD Talk Legend

What is in the briefcase?
Old 01-22-08, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by zuffy
Marsellus Wallace's soul?
Old 01-22-08, 01:09 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Red Dog
I don't have an answer as to why Michael went to get the tools, but they ran away because the door to the basement is in the back of Lechero's suite. So they come out the back of the suite, see a bunch of Lechero's (really Sammy's, but they didn't know about the coup) henchmen standing about who don't know about the escape but who do know that they shouldn't be there and they beat a hasty retreat.

I don't think there would be any reason for those three guys to be up in Lechero's back room.
Old 01-22-08, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by zuffy
Looked like a Blade Runner Ultimate Edition suitcase to me.
Old 01-23-08, 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by DJariya
Anyone notice that Mahone's drug addiction withdrawal symptoms have miraculously disappeared? That's more ridiculous writing considering he ingested what looked like Black Tar Heroin.
Well, how long does withdrawal typically last for, and is it consistent, or does it come in waves? He'd been off it since he got to Sona, then only used a few times (didn't we only see him shoot up once?), and then went straight into custody outside the prison.

I don't have an answer as to why Michael went to get the tools, but they ran away because the door to the basement is in the back of Lechero's suite. So they come out the back of the suite, see a bunch of Lechero's (really Sammy's, but they didn't know about the coup) henchmen standing about who don't know about the escape but who do know that they shouldn't be there and they beat a hasty retreat.
They went to get the tools because they couldn't break boards to the right size any more by hand, and given that they were doing what looked to be some fairly intricate framing work, them needing tools isn't exactly a stretch. Even though it hasn't been brought up in the past couple episodes, they are still on a time limit, so any delay while waiting for tools puts LJ's life in danger.

As for why they ran, it was the combination of the fact that they knew they weren't supposed to be up there and the overly friendly nature of Lechero's goons. Even before the coup, it was no secret that Lechero didn't want to be seen helping Michael. Even as recently as last week's episode, he looked around before handing Michael the cell phone.
Old 01-23-08, 02:49 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 47 Likes on 34 Posts
Originally Posted by Original Desmond
Sucre has done the most stupid things in all seasons of Prison Break. he's a useless fuck!
I'm shocked he's still alive. He's been worthless for like two seasons now and this show kills characters left and right.

I have to give this show credit for being so watchable despite being so ridiculous and limited in terms of story possibilities.
Old 01-23-08, 09:30 AM

Received 61 Likes on 39 Posts
Originally Posted by Finisher
I'm shocked he's still alive. He's been worthless for like two seasons now and this show kills characters left and right.

I have to give this show credit for being so watchable despite being so ridiculous and limited in terms of story possibilities.
the dude is terrible about managing his own life and family, but he's pretty good at helping others.
Old 01-23-08, 09:53 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Screw you guys! Sucre rules! I bet he's the one that kills that bitch Susan B.
Old 01-23-08, 10:12 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 70 Likes on 46 Posts
Originally Posted by starseed1981
Screw you guys! Sucre rules! I bet he's the one that kills that bitch Susan B.
I would guess that one is being saved for Michael. Or maybe his brother.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.