Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Heroes -- "Truth & Consequences" -- 11.26.2007

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-07, 03:21 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,936 Likes on 1,497 Posts
if only there was a conveniently placed pole for her to do the 619, she would've beaten them down...

even if she knew she couldn't take them, why not just go back out the window once they came in? And if the comic was really a prophesy about them (it was drawn by Isaac, right?) maybe Micah should've mentioned that she gets caught...
Old 11-28-07, 03:22 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I'm surprised when Micah said, "You're St. Joan!" to her we didn't get this response:

"Joan was my mother. She was a saint..."
Old 11-29-07, 09:18 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by fujishig
Why did they add that extra line of dialogue for Niki when Micah goes to get his backpack... you hear her voice, and her mouth's not moving. That, and the presumption that biology lady left the company when she was young, yet there's clearly a picture of her with the rest of the "founders" when she's older... even my wife was perplexed by that one.
The Nikki thing was pretty strange because it's not like it added anything to the moment. I don't remember the exact line but it was something stupid as shit, and it was really obvious even the sound of her voice was completely different.

As for Victoria, I'm sure there will be an explanation but I don't see what they can do to make it believable. Obviously they wouldn't make such a big deal about who she was and explain the scar on her face only to NOT explain why she's in the picture being far older than when she supposedly quit the company
Old 11-29-07, 10:48 AM

I think the REAL explanation for a lot of the inconsistencies can be chalked up to rushing the storyline due the the writer's strike.

I'm betting the storyline was going to unveil more slowly, but we are being rushed up to the conclusion in these last two episodes. That would explain why the series seems to be in hyperdrive now.
Old 11-29-07, 10:49 AM

Received 122 Likes on 84 Posts
I don't anything was rushed due to the writer's strike -- except for the new ending that was made for next week's episode.
Old 11-29-07, 12:16 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Hold on a sec - wasn't Monica treated by the Company with the No-more-powers formula, or did I just imagine (read: wish for) that?
Old 11-29-07, 12:42 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,936 Likes on 1,497 Posts
Originally Posted by WillieTheShakes
Hold on a sec - wasn't Monica treated by the Company with the No-more-powers formula, or did I just imagine (read: wish for) that?
I thought Suresh backed out of that, and she kept her powers.
Old 11-29-07, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by fujishig
I thought Suresh backed out of that, and she kept her powers.
yes you are correct he did..

I am really going to be pissed if Monday is the last episode until the fall.
Old 11-29-07, 05:45 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Groucho
I don't anything was rushed due to the writer's strike -- except for the new ending that was made for next week's episode.
If the scene with the guy playing Hiro's dad who looked nothing like Takei wasn't a strike rush thing, somebody doing casting really needs to be fired.
Old 11-29-07, 11:35 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

So is next weeks actually the season finally? The Strike Really affected this show that much?
Old 11-30-07, 12:22 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The episode was already intended to end the current story arc, with a new arc beginning after the winter break. Shortly before the strike began a quick rewrite was ordered that would make the episode work as a season finale if the writer's strike continued long enough to make completing the rest of the season impossible. AFAIK, we haven't reached that point yet.
Old 12-03-07, 02:02 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 32 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by slop101
Yeah, what the fuck was that? She hears people going inside the house, so she goes back in too? There's dumb, then there's retarded, and then there's Heroes logic.

well, she didn't watch a video of people parkouring DOWN from a building/window. so she just didn't know how to do it.

and guys, the graphic novel clearly says it was the revolutionary war. not civil, or civic, for that matter.