TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Life 11/14/07

Old 11-14-07, 11:24 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Life 11/14/07

Charlie's got some heat coming his way when the lead detective who put him away is murdered. Ted saves Charlie's bacon. Having Constance go work for the DA is an interesting twist that takes away some of Charlie's legal support system. The case of the IRS agent with the dual lives was just moderately interesting, though.
Old 11-14-07, 11:43 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I liked the case of the I.R.S. guy since it showed Crews how empty his life is.

I should have seen the familial twist at the end coming, but didn't at all.

The Constance D.A. twist was contrived, but it did allow us to see Ted having picked up some skills while in prison.

Seeing Sarah Shahi in an uniform makes me think she can arrest me any time!

For a second there, I thought the narrator on the Zen tapes was Mohinder from Heroes.
Old 11-15-07, 12:46 AM
Banned

Completely clearing the wall was unrealistic. Didn't Crews directly draw on it with a big black magic marker? Was it repainted? How much time did he [Ted] have when he got the call to remove evidence? Even new wallpaper would take some time. Sloppy writing. I still support the writers and will be sad if this show is a victim of this strike.
Old 11-15-07, 01:14 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by cracksky
Completely clearing the wall was unrealistic. Didn't Crews directly draw on it with a big black magic marker? Was it repainted? How much time did he [Ted] have when he got the call to remove evidence? Even new wallpaper would take some time. Sloppy writing. I still support the writers and will be sad if this show is a victim of this strike.
I think he had paper over the walls, so he wasn't actually drawing on the walls themselves. I'm not sure though.

I also really like this show and hope we get a resolution to the mystery at some point.
Old 11-15-07, 07:33 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Yeah he had some big brown paper up on the walls.
Old 11-15-07, 08:43 AM
DVD Talk Legend

So, not only is he trying to figure out happened 12+ years ago, now Crews is suspected of murdering the cop who put him away. I've got a bad feeling we're never going to see the resolution to this.
Old 11-15-07, 10:51 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Patman
Charlie's got some heat coming his way when the lead detective who put him away is murdered. Ted saves Charlie's bacon. Having Constance go work for the DA is an interesting twist that takes away some of Charlie's legal support system. The case of the IRS agent with the dual lives was just moderately interesting, though.
Curious - why do you refuse to put the episode's title in your thread titles? It makes it a lot less confusing when looking at the threads than seeing the show's name and air date... (see also your Bionic Woman thread)
Old 11-15-07, 01:18 PM
DVD Talk Hero

I don't pay attention to episode titles (I dislike seeing them in thread titles because they sometimes give away what the episode is about). I couldn't tell you what the episode title of last night's Life episode. I only start the thread after the episode airs and no one else as already started a thread. I'm sure if you report the initial post and ask the mods to slip in the episode name, they would oblige.