DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   30 Rock - "Greenzo" - 11/08/07 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/516663-30-rock-greenzo-11-08-07-a.html)

Hoonster 11-08-07 12:12 PM

30 Rock - "Greenzo" - 11/08/07

Spoiler:
With GE 'going green,' Jack must come up with an idea for a green mascot -- a Phillies-esque looking character named Greenzo. But when Greenzo's preaching becomes overly obnoxious at The Girlie Show, Liz gets fed up with the whole idea. Meanwhile, Kenneth plans his annual party, where Liz is the only one to ever show up, and Tracy spreads rumors to hype-up Kenneth's party but they soon get out of hand.

dgmayor 11-08-07 07:56 PM

Wow....just wow.

"why is there a pop tart in the bed? What do you do with the pop tart!!"

NORML54601 11-08-07 08:03 PM

Best ep ever. I was :lol: throughout but especally liked the poptart and Jack & Liz's walk & talk. Liz's initial reaction to Gore was great too. "I'm Lemon" rotfl

Ronnie Dobbs 11-08-07 08:05 PM

I heard T.I. is gonna be there.

slappy 11-08-07 08:06 PM

I got a laugh out of "Werewolf Bar Mitzvah" playing at Kenneth's Halloween party...

Flay 11-08-07 08:36 PM

I thought this episode was a bit of a letdown. The whole "green" theme was way over the top and Kenny's party could have been much funnier.

Tracer Bullet 11-08-07 09:39 PM

It's going to hurt not having new episodes of this show for the forseeable future. :(

Giantrobo 11-09-07 12:25 AM

Lotsa funny stuff tonight. :lol:

Mercury&Solace 11-09-07 01:23 AM

OMG another phenomenal episode, i was rotfl rotfl rotfl
Katrina Bowden :drool: :drool:

mike7162 11-09-07 03:20 AM

Loved the party flashbacks!

More chubby semi-nudity!

Giantrobo 11-09-07 03:47 AM

Originally Posted by mike7162
Loved the party flashbacks!

More chubby semi-nudity!

Agreed on all points :D

Charlie Goose 11-09-07 07:42 AM

The quick party shots were hilarious. And the following morning meeting with everyone all disheveled.

Dear NBC,
Please direct all future "green" shows straight up your collective asses. KTHXBAI.

Nth Power 11-09-07 10:50 AM

Great episode! I didn't think Schwimmer's bits were the funniest of the show, but I liked his line to Liz:
"Less yakkety-yak, more clackety-clack!"

BDB 11-09-07 11:04 AM

Really enjoyed this episode, well sans the schwimmer bits, but Tracy setting up the rumours with grizz and dot-com were great. And then all the party flash backs. And having the harlem gobetrotter guy in the office was funny

dhmac 11-09-07 11:06 AM

I thought David Schwimmer was great as Greenzo. His righteous indignation at anyone doing something that he thought was wasteful was hilarious!
(Such as when he said to Liz something like "Thanks for leaving the lights on FOR ALL THE INVISIBLE PEOPLE!" :lol: )

DRG 11-09-07 11:31 AM

Easily my favorite episode of the season, and probably in my top 5 among all eps.

Groucho 11-09-07 11:35 AM

I loved how Grizz and Dot Com were so concerned that Josh would think they were cool. :lol:

starman9000 11-09-07 11:57 AM

Favorite line was "Like colonial Williamsburg!"

nateman 11-09-07 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Groucho
I loved how Grizz and Dot Com were so concerned that Josh would think they were cool. :lol:

That was great, I couldn't stop laughing during that part.

This episode wasn’t nearly as good as last weeks episode which contains probably my favorite scene of all-time, the therapy session with Jack and Tracy but this episode wasn’t a let-down at all. The ending of the episode was again the best part about it though, the scene with everybody sitting in Jack’s office after Kenneth’s party was fu*king classic.

The only mistake was adding David Schwimmer. He had some great lines like, “Thanks for leaving the lights on for all the invisible people!” :lol: but that was about it. The bit with Meredith Vieira has me rolling as well with the interrupting bit. Maybe he wasn’t that bad but the show has had better guests.

The addition of Al Gore at the very end was perfect.

CKMorpheus 11-09-07 12:35 PM

Party flashbacks, Tracy's efforts to make Kenneth's party the big one, it was all good! I even enjoyed Greenzo

Yavin 11-09-07 01:23 PM

The party flashbacks were funnier than I thought they would be, especially when Lemon threw up on the guy in the costume. Unlike The Office, I'm finding the quality of the new crop of 30 Rock episodes to be consistently good through and through.

BravesMG 11-09-07 01:27 PM

I guess everybody is right that Gore has loosened up a bit, I thought he was very good last night and it surprised the hell out of me that he didn't ruin the scene.

Pretty good ep, I thought that Greenzo went too far past ridiculous, but did like that Schwimmer really threw himself into it. I also thought Tina looked really, really good last night. I don't know why, usually I think she's pretty much just average, but good stuff all around.

Yavin 11-09-07 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by bravesmg
I guess everybody is right that Gore has loosened up a bit, I thought he was very good last night and it surprised the hell out of me that he didn't ruin the scene.

"A whale is in trouble ... I have to go!"

MrX 11-09-07 02:43 PM

"Mr Jordan, I saw you steal my sink":lol:

The party flashbacks were great

DJLinus 11-09-07 02:54 PM

My favorite line: "He scores well with broads, colored people and fairies. We really need to update these forms."

For those that don't know, you can download an mp3 of the full version of "Werewolf Bar Mitzvah" at NBC.com's "30 Rock" page.