DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   House - "Whatever it Takes" - 11/06/07 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/516482-house-whatever-takes-11-06-07-a.html)

MrX 11-06-07 05:27 PM

House - "Whatever it Takes" - 11/06/07

"Whatever it Takes"
Spoiler:
House is recruited by the CIA to help diagnose a deathly ill agent with an unknown illness. The agent's medical case is being spearheaded by Dr. Samira Terzi, who offers up very little information about the agent's history or previous assignments. With limited information to go on, House uses some unorthodox methods to try to crack the code and determine a diagnosis in time to save his mystery patient's life. Meanwhile, Foreman faces resistance from the remaining six fellowship candidates when they question his judgment and argue over the diagnosis of a female drag car racer who passed out after a race.

hdtv00 11-06-07 09:05 PM

Loved it.

NORML54601 11-06-07 09:15 PM

Excellent ep. Loved Cuddy punishing Wilson for "lying" for House and how House's phone said cutthroat bitch.

Cellar Door 11-06-07 10:37 PM

Best episode of the season so far.

Loved the "Cutthroat Bitch" ID on House's cell phone. And Wilson panicking when House joked about drug smuggling over the CIA phone line.

I liked the way they turned it around at the end--I was thinking all along that Foreman was coming off really badly and that it would be difficult to redeem him (in future episodes) after such a big failure. But he was right all along!

I lurve the gorgeous Michael Michele (ever since E.R.) and I'm looking forward to seeing more of her. Anyone know how many more episodes we will see before they run out due to the strike?

Charlie Goose 11-06-07 10:42 PM

Michael Michele did look extremely tasty, but I'm not sure what she's going to add to the show.

Why is it that whenever I see Biff I want him to call somebody a butthead, or knock on Foreman's head saying, "Hello? Anybody home?"

I prefer Cameron with dark hair. Who's with me?

Cellar Door 11-06-07 11:00 PM

Originally Posted by Charlie Goose
Michael Michele did look extremely tasty, but I'm not sure what she's going to add to the show.

The first part of your sentence answers the second part. :drool:

I actually like her more with the lighter hair. And I much prefer her in scrubs rather than a frumpy white lab coat.

Patman 11-06-07 11:08 PM

I was chuckling throughout the episode with House flirting with the CIA doc. This cast is getting really big (even if they added one and subtracted one this episode).

zekeburger1979 11-06-07 11:13 PM

Why is it that whenever I see Biff I want him to call somebody a butthead, or knock on Foreman's head saying, "Hello? Anybody home?"
I was thinking the same thing! I hope TFW isn't sick of the role because that is all he is going to be remembered as.

When the guy told House he was FBI, I thought Cuddy or Wilson had pulled a joke on House.

Interesting how both cases ended up using an experimental treatment, one old and one new.

superdeluxe 11-07-07 12:12 AM

Great episode.

Giantrobo 11-07-07 12:20 AM

I enjoyed tonight's ep.

What was that line about Cuddy's vagina not being invaded? :lol:

Arthur Dent 11-07-07 12:39 AM

Great episode, and I laughed my ass off when they showed the previews for next week's episode and

Spoiler:
House said, "I became a Dr. because of the movie Patch Adams" to the camera crew.

Chew 11-07-07 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by awil1026
Spoiler:
House said, "I became a Dr. because of the movie Patch Adams" to the camera crew.

That cracked me up. :lol:

mphtrilogy 11-07-07 07:29 AM

Another great Ep, is there ever a bad one?

Snowmaker 11-07-07 07:39 AM

Originally Posted by awil1026
Great episode, and I laughed my ass off when they showed the previews for next week's episode and

Spoiler:

The preview looked like an Office rip-off to me.

shadowhawk2020 11-07-07 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by Snowmaker
The preview looked like an Office rip-off to me.

Spoiler:
Shows have done the "documentary" thing before the Office

Snowmaker 11-07-07 07:55 AM

Originally Posted by shadowhawk2020
Spoiler:
Shows have done the "documentary" thing before the Office

Yeah, I know, but that was my first impression of it.

Does such a minor detail really need to be spoilerized?

shadowhawk2020 11-07-07 08:13 AM

Don't know, but since it is about next weeks show I figured I would just in case.

movieking 11-07-07 08:15 AM

Spoiler:
No

Decent episode, but what role will Michael Michele play? Will she be thrown in the competition?

SoSpacey 11-07-07 08:33 AM

CSi did this as well, and I hated that episode, just like I think I am going to hate next week's episode of House.

Charlie Goose 11-07-07 11:01 AM

Question about next week, since I didn't watch the previews.
Spoiler:
Is the episode going to be filmed like an actual documentary, or will it be a regular episode with the documentary crew as characters? If it's the former - UGH. I don't like gimmick episodes.

movieking 11-07-07 11:13 AM

Spoiler:
It seems like the latter, since they showed shots of the cameramen getting in people's way. It looks like it will be partially regular shots, partially shots from the documentary

0073735963 11-07-07 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by zekeburger1979
I was thinking the
same thing! I hope TFW isn't sick of the role because that is all he is going to be remembered as.

I thought it was one of the best episodes as well. Relating to Biff:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=iwY5o2fsG7Y

movieking 11-07-07 01:10 PM

Blocked at work, but is this the Biff song or whatever? If so, it's great.

superdeluxe 11-07-07 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by Giantrobo
I enjoyed tonight's ep.

What was that line about Cuddy's vagina not being invaded? :lol:

That was awesome..something about a satelitte up cuddy's vagina, chance of invasion slim to none hah.

kenage 11-07-07 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Charlie Goose

Charlie - I think she is a natural blonde so she is going back to nature to support a green planet. :D

I guess you can call me crazy because Michael Michele did nothing for me. :shrug: