DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   10/25/07 - My Name is Earl - Frank's Girl (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/515385-10-25-07-my-name-earl-franks-girl.html)

PixyJunket 10-25-07 09:52 AM

10/25/07 - My Name is Earl - Frank's Girl

Summary:

It is conjugal visiting day at the Camden prison. Since Earl has no one to visit him, Frank asks if he will explain to his girlfriend why he cannot be there. Frank's girlfriend breaks up with Frank because of Earl, and Earl feels it is his job to get her back. Meanwhile, Joy gets herself into a messy situation with Catalina.

movieking 10-25-07 09:55 AM

Sounds like the previously announced guest star starts tonight. I think that she is supposed to be around for a few shows.

rfduncan 10-25-07 10:30 AM

Why can Michael Rappaport get a decent show of his own? He's great on this, and I also enjoyed him on Friends and Boston Public. Oh well, this is better than nothing!!!! :D

PixyJunket 10-25-07 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by rfduncan
Why can Michael Rappaport get a decent show of his own? He's great on this, and I also enjoyed him on Friends and Boston Public. Oh well, this is better than nothing!!!! :D

He had a starring role in The War at Home, but I don't know if that qualifies as "decent." ;)

Charlie Goose 10-25-07 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by PixyJunket
Meanwhile, Joy gets herself into a messy situation with Catalina.

-other-
I picture a "messy situation" on my couch too.

NORML54601 10-25-07 07:40 PM

This was the best ep of the year :lol:

Hole surgery, you'd think they could come up with a better name

Rappaport coming out to get the antenna to pierce his prison GF so she was more like the other GF

movieking 10-25-07 07:41 PM

"That's why I'm going through with this whole surgery"

"Hole surgery? You'd think they'd have a fancier name for it"

JasonF 10-25-07 08:13 PM

Man, do I wish we could have seen that picture of Billie.

WallyOPD 10-25-07 08:31 PM

Originally Posted by JasonF
Man, do I wish we could have seen that picture of Billie.

That better be an extra on the DVD.

madcougar 10-25-07 09:36 PM

For anyone who cares, Catalina said: I hope this story line hasn't grossed anyone out. We thought it would be funny.

I thought this episode was pretty damn funny start to finish. A nice surprise after last weeks disaster.

Jimmy James 10-25-07 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by rfduncan

He was also great in the Popcopy sketch during the first season (?) of Chappelle's Show.

Rogue588 10-25-07 10:14 PM

Wow. Alyssa was looking pretty tasty. I'd love to see a scene between her and Catalina at Catalina's job..

Raul3 10-26-07 10:17 AM

Yeah Alyssa Milano looked really good. Those are the times when you really enjoy having HDTV. :D

I actually had an Earl mini marathon last night. I watched the last 3 episodes, including the one broadcast last night, and I really enjoyed the 3 of them, even the one from the previous week that got a lot of mixed reviews.

cdollaz 10-26-07 10:45 AM

She looked good, but there is something weird about her mouth. She talks and her lips do not move correctly.

nateman 10-26-07 11:34 AM

Frank: "I like kids, but that’s not why I’m in here” :lol:

Great episode, I know some people dislike the Earl staying in Jail storyline, but I think it’s moving the show into a different direction and keeping the show fresh. I’m glad Rapaport is a recurring character; hopefully he’ll be around for awhile.

Does anyone know if Craig T. Nelson will be appearing again? I liked the picture of him on the door of the sex room in the prison.

I thought Alyssa Milano looked alright but she wasn't that great looking.

mh4268 10-27-07 08:35 AM

I loved the two bowls of condoms joke. Ribbed for her pleasure-filled to the brim. Ultra-thin for his pleasure-nearly empty.

Bronkster 10-27-07 11:16 AM

What language was the newspaper CrabMan was reading in bed? A clue to his former life??

I thought I posted this last night but it disappeared :hscratch:

Original Desmond 10-27-07 06:57 PM

i love jumping Catalina

movieking 10-28-07 09:36 AM

Indeed, but she is pretty much just a bystander in most stories now.

Red Dog 10-28-07 09:48 AM

Good week for hot chicks in stripper outfits: Nurse Gabby on Desperate Housewives and now Officer Alyssa Milano. :drool:

"Well I'm retaining so much water, I'm afraid you're going to swim across me to get your Green Card." rotfl

This was a very funny episode - definitely the best one of the season