Brothers & Sisters - "States of the Union" - 10/21/07

Old 10-21-07, 01:40 PM
MrX
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Brothers & Sisters - "States of the Union" - 10/21/07

"States of the Union"
Spoiler:
With Nora along for the ride, Kitty and Sarah's attempt at a spa escape quickly becomes an entangled mess. Meanwhile, Tommy crosses a dangerous line in search of companionship, Rebecca grows concerned with Justin's impossibly speedy recovery, and Kevin presses Saul to make a confession about his past.
Old 10-21-07, 08:32 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I can't wait! Looks like it's going to be a great episode!
Old 10-21-07, 10:25 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

That spa lady is going a bit overboard about the quiet room. LOL! I can't believe she kicked them out!
Old 10-21-07, 10:55 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Wow! Even though I agree with her, Holly has some nerve yelling at Tommy about having an affair. Some real nerve, but, yeah, Tommy better not cross the line!
Old 10-21-07, 11:02 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Hmmm....well, judging from next weeks preview, it looks like Tommy may have already crossed the line.

Oh, Justin. Justin, Justin. He's on a dangerous road. It's so sad. The fallout of this is going to be bad. Nora is going to blame herself, big time.

It's too bad that Sarah and Joe are going to divorce. It's such a sad thing. I really didn't want Sarah and Joe to go down that road. I was hoping that they would work it out.

Great episode. Next week looks exciting. Kitty might be pregnant?!
Old 10-22-07, 02:38 AM

Hey MadonnaMan, thanks for spoiling the next episode. Some people don't watch previews for a reason.
Old 10-22-07, 05:40 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Chaza
Hey MadonnaMan, thanks for spoiling the next episode. Some people don't watch previews for a reason.
Oh, you're very welcome!

Seriously, I didn't spoil anything. I just posted what the preview shows. I had no idea that you, or anyone else, didn't watch the preview. I am sure that the preview will be shown many times between now and next episode, and the chances of you, or anyone else seeing it, are very high. So, again, I didn't spoil anything.
Old 10-22-07, 07:44 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Originally Posted by MadonnasManOne
Oh, you're very welcome!

Seriously, I didn't spoil anything. I just posted what the preview shows. I had no idea that you, or anyone else, didn't watch the preview. I am sure that the preview will be shown many times between now and next episode, and the chances of you, or anyone else seeing it, are very high. So, again, I didn't spoil anything.
If you're going to discuss official information about an upcoming episode (ie. stuff shown in the "next week on..." segment, or print/broadcast advertisement/teasers) please make sure that you either use spoiler tags or start a thread with some kind of warning in the thread title

Or, as BizRodian suggested elsewhere, you could start a thread about "next weeks show (spoilers)" and discuss the teaser in there. But the threads discussing the current show need to spoiler the teaser information.

It's fine to discuss this stuff, but let's give everyone the choice to decide whether they want to see it or not.
Old 10-22-07, 08:19 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Sorry, sorry. It won't happen again. I really didn't even think about spoiling anything when I posted that. Just having a discussion. Apparently, I was having a discussion with myself, as it turns out. LOL!
Old 10-23-07, 12:33 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Great episode. A good meaty scene for each character. Loved the scenes between Kevin and Saul.
Old 10-23-07, 09:44 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Viva Laughlin was just canceled, so we may see a much speedier return of Kevin's minister boyfriend!
Old 10-23-07, 09:52 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by Tracer Bullet
Viva Laughlin was just canceled, so we may see a much speedier return of Kevin's minister boyfriend!
One cancellation and TWO reasons to celebrate! Now if they can just get the Writer's Guild to not strike...
Old 10-23-07, 11:35 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I guess I didn't notice, but are Lowe and Vancamp regulars now?

I absolutely love when 3+ members of the family go on excursions. Like last season when they went to check out the property in NV.

Or up to the ranch/cabin.

Or to SD to pick up Justin.

Awesome.
Old 10-24-07, 02:16 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Tracer Bullet
Too bad. They had absolutely no chemistry. Scotty should stay around.
Old 10-24-07, 03:11 AM

Originally Posted by riley_dude
Too bad. They had absolutely no chemistry. Scotty should stay around.
I disagree, Scotty is pretty annoying IMO.