DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   CSI Miami: Bang Bang Your Debt. 10-15-07 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/514563-csi-miami-bang-bang-your-debt-10-15-07-a.html)

BDB 10-16-07 12:33 AM

CSI Miami: Bang Bang Your Debt. 10-15-07

Spoiler:

The Speedle comes back episode!

BDB 10-16-07 01:04 AM

wtf!!!

What a huge messup.. Coop. wtf!! Looks like there are plenty of people with debt issues..

Speedle didn't look all that great, I do miss him though.

Deftones 10-16-07 10:40 AM

So, that's how they brought him back? That was fucking stupid.

jonnyquest 10-16-07 11:12 AM

I missed the bulk of the show due to interruption, but caught the beginning, the roasted Rover, the dead girl, the guy evac'd to hospital, Ryan trying to get a job with M.E.; M.E. says she'll think about it, then abruptly sends Ryan away when she notices something about the dead girl's face. Then I caught the end where Horatio tells Eric about the credit card being used at some bar, and through to the end.

What happend with the burned Rover? Who did it?
Did Ryan get the M.E. job?

Thanks!

Deftones 10-16-07 11:29 AM

Rover was kids trying to commit suicide. Ryan didn't get any job...yet.

BDB 10-16-07 12:03 PM

Ryan is a whiny bitch!!!! I wish he had stolen the credit card.

mikehunt 10-16-07 06:57 PM

Ryan stealing it would have made more sense
what's up with him anyway? actor just wanted a short work week or something but didn't want to completely quit?

shouldn't all of speedle's accounts been closed by his estate when he died?

even in pants emily procter's ass was looking fantastic

and why is the one guy back in a uniform?
simply making seargent wouldn't do that as a seargent can still be a detective. in fact aren't detectives usually already seargents or higher?

mike7162 10-16-07 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by BadlyDrawnBoy
wtf!!!

Speedle didn't look all that great, I do miss him though.

Apparently, people get real chubby in the afterlife. :)

Chew 10-18-07 07:04 AM

Ah, just bring Speed back for good. I'd rather see them gloss over the fact he's dead than having to listen to more whiny Ryan anyway. :lol:

DJariya 10-18-07 12:50 PM

I'm sorry but this episode was fucking stupid. I still like the show, but man the writers came up with lamest plot (credit card debt among college kids) and bringing back Speedle as a figment of Delko's imagination was even worse.

BTW, I fucking hate Calleigh's boyfriend and his messed up lip.

ringside 10-18-07 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by DJariya
I'm sorry but this episode was fucking stupid. I still like the show, but man the writers came up with lamest plot (credit card debt among college kids) and bringing back Speedle as a figment of Delko's imagination was even worse.

Agreed. It was beyond stupid. I stopped watching this show a while ago and tuned in just to see his return. I couldn't believe how stupid the whole thing was. Makes Dallas and their "the whole season was a dream" plot seem like Shakespeare!

Bronkster 10-18-07 02:34 PM

So Delco's having hallucinations and H doesn't bench him? The "get help" line is right, but leaving him on the job until Delco is cleared seems irresponsible.

Horatio: Erik, how's that case coming?
Delco: I had all the evidence but then the Flying Spaghetti Monster showed up and ate the witness.
Horatio: Erik, where's your gun?
Delco: Right here, H! HAHAHAHA