Search this Thread

Old 10-14-07, 11:47 AM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 256 Likes on 193 Posts
Brothers & Sisters - "History Repeating" - 10/14/07

"History Repeating"
Spoiler:
Nora and Rebecca hatch a plan to help Justin cope with pain, while Julia tells Tommy she needs to take some time away with their infant daughter. Meanwhile, Kevin and Scotty Wandell share an impromptu dinner, and Kitty confronts Robert's ex-wife.
Old 10-14-07, 12:06 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Oh my god.
Spoiler:
Scotty
is back?
Old 10-14-07, 12:33 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by riley_dude
Oh my god.
Spoiler:
Scotty
is back?
Well, of course. You didn't think they would let Kevin off that easy, did you? They've got to put the temptation out there for him to cheat. I'm pulling for him, however, to stay faithful to the hot priest!
Old 10-14-07, 09:18 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Justin really needs to quit being stubborn, and take some pain medicine.

It's great seeing Julia smile again. I just hope that Tommy doesn't end up having an affair with that new office manager.
Old 10-14-07, 09:59 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

It's so sad what grief will do to a person. I've known a woman who lost her child right after birth, and it nearly tore their family apart. She later had a child, but, felt guilt over it, because the first child had died, and she was in a severe depression, even though she has this wonderful new child. She eventually got better, but, it took a long time.

This situation with Julia, and her blaming Tommy for William Jr's. death, is very sad, but, it does happen. I just feel that this is going to push Tommy away, and he'll end up doing something he'll regret.

Thank God that Justin has finally taken the pain medicine. I just hope he doesn't become dependent on them.

I really love this show! It doesn't portray life as this always happy, pleasant place. It feels very real, and shows the ups and downs of life.

Is it my imagination, or was Sarah not in this episode? Next week looks like it will be a great one, and much more lighthearted than this episode.
Old 10-14-07, 10:21 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Well, no telling how Julia is going to remain out of the picture, but rest assured, when she returns, it's going to be at the worst possible moment for Tommy.

So glad Justin finally gave into the drugs to help him get over the pain, that storyline was about to overstay its welcome.

I could care less about Robert and his ex-wife. Is Marin Hinkle destined to playing the PITA ex-wife roles now?

Scott's back! Will Kevin be tempted yet again?
Old 10-14-07, 10:23 PM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 256 Likes on 193 Posts
Originally Posted by MadonnasManOne
Is it my imagination, or was Sarah not in this episode?
She had about 20 secs of screentime when she came over to the house in the opening

Kevin turning on "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" before he left Justin
Old 10-15-07, 09:26 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
This situation with Julia, and her blaming Tommy for William Jr's. death, is very sad, but, it does happen. I just feel that this is going to push Tommy away, and he'll end up doing something he'll regret.
Why exactly was Julia not going to therapy? She'd been like that for months, and that was never considered? I mean Nora certainly could watch the baby.

It's Thank God that Justin has finally taken the pain medicine. I just hope he doesn't become dependent on them.
Judging by the loopiness we saw at the end and the title of this episodes, I think it is fair to assume that he does.

Is it my imagination, or was Sarah not in this episode? Next week looks like it will be a great one, and much more lighthearted than this episode.
Remember she was talking on the phone with Paige who was staying with her father?

Enjoyed this as usual.

And rumors about the actor playing Scotty:
Spoiler:
Word is that Luke MacFarlane (openly gay actor) is dating Wentworth Miller from Prison Break!
Old 10-15-07, 10:20 AM

another great episode. this show has been remarkably consistent for me.

i'm glad justin took the medication because otherwise, that storyline would have just gone on for too long. i just hope any consequences from taking the medication don't get dragged on too.

but i'm really not feeling the upcoming affair between tommy and the office manager.
Old 10-15-07, 11:33 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by JediMindTricks
but i'm really not feeling the upcoming affair between tommy and the office manager.
I would love it if John from Cincinnati would show up to "buy" some wine from Tommy and Lena at the vineyard.