Reload this Page >

Batman & Green Hornet on American Life channel

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 10-12-07, 09:12 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just found out that the American Life channel will be playing the first Adam West Batman episode tonight at 9 (& again at 11) along with The Green Hornet at 9:30. I don't think many people get this channel, but it's been part of my Time Warner digital cable package for awhile now. It would be the best ever if they didn't waste so much time with infomercials: Burke's Law, Lawman, Mission Impossible, Newhart, Bob Newhart Show, I Spy, & on & on... www.goodtv.com
Old 10-13-07, 11:23 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

thanks
Old 10-14-07, 10:36 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Lokimok
I just found out that the American Life channel will be playing the first Adam West Batman episode tonight at 9 (& again at 11) along with The Green Hornet at 9:30. I don't think many people get this channel, but it's been part of my Time Warner digital cable package for awhile now. It would be the best ever if they didn't waste so much time with infomercials: Burke's Law, Lawman, Mission Impossible, Newhart, Bob Newhart Show, I Spy, & on & on... www.goodtv.com
Agreed. They have been airing some great shows (some recently removed include Man From U.N.C.L.E., Gallant Men, Cheyenne/Maverick/Bronco/Sugarfoot, Kung Fu, I Spy, etc.). New shows include Twelve O'Clock High, Lost In Space, Voyage To the Bottom of the Sea, Land of the Giants, WKRP, Lou Grant, & some other goodies. Combat! has been running nightly (Mon.-Fri.) for a long while now.

But the infomercials do drive one crazy.

Last edited by creekdipper; 10-14-07 at 10:43 PM.