DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Supernatural -- "The Kids Are Alright" -- 10/11/07 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/514196-supernatural-kids-alright-10-11-07-a.html)

LorenzoL 10-11-07 04:38 AM

Supernatural -- "The Kids Are Alright" -- 10/11/07

"The Kids Are Alright"
Spoiler:
Sam & Dean track down changelings that are pursuing mothers and their children. A boy they protect bears a strange resemblance to Dean, which at first makes Dean uncomfortable because he once had a one-night stand with the boy's mother Lisa.

First Aired: Thursday October 11, 2007

rfduncan 10-11-07 09:33 AM

Well MEJHarrison is going to be a happy camper! Looks like a "freak of the week" episode! :D

Bluelitespecial 10-11-07 09:40 AM

Yeah we will see how this one will turn out, its going to be funny to see Dean meet his mini-me. :)

MEJHarrison 10-11-07 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by rfduncan
Well MEJHarrison is going to be a happy camper! Looks like a "freak of the week" episode! :D

Oh yeah! :banana:

Mysteryfan 10-11-07 10:01 PM

Really good episode tonight.

thegame370 10-11-07 10:09 PM

The whole Dean/possible son thing was cool, we're going to see alot of him getting in touch more with his feelings and longing for a regular life as his time ticks away. The kid idea was neat as well and the ending of the episode sets up some interesting possibilities.
Overall though not nearly as good as last weeks episode and the season hasnt opened with the force and awesomeness that the second season did.

bigsoos 10-12-07 09:19 AM

Katie Cassidy is pretty hawt! Interesting turn of events with her at the end.

starseed1981 10-12-07 09:26 AM

Great episode.

MEJHarrison 10-12-07 01:16 PM

I enjoyed it. I figure her knife will be the ultimate tool used to free Dean from his contract. And those kids were just creepy.

malichai 10-12-07 02:52 PM

I hated the idea of this smart-assed, superior-attitude hunter chick who knew everything about everybody with the ability to kill anything without resorting to exorcisims, salt, and other various doo-dads.

Spoiler:
Her being a demon though makes it far less annoying. Hopefully they end up with that knife when she's done. That'd certainly make things easier.

MEJHarrison 10-12-07 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by malichai
I hated the idea of this smart-assed, superior-attitude hunter chick who knew everything about everybody with the ability to kill anything without resorting to exorcisims, salt, and other various doo-dads.

Spoiler:
Her being a demon though makes it far less annoying. Hopefully they end up with that knife when she's done. That'd certainly make things easier.

I was thinking the same thing. But the reveal of her character really helped in that department and everything clicked.

wmansir 10-13-07 03:58 AM

If black eyes are the signal that someone is a demon, do you think Dean's old fling's blinding white teeth meant she was an angel?

Original Desmond 10-14-07 03:36 AM

great episode, this season is looking good, one of my fav shows at the moment

dhmac 10-14-07 10:49 PM

I liked the "Children of the Damned"-like aspects of this story - those kids were pretty creepy when they bunched up.

And the car into the lake scene was perfectly done with the "surprise" when the mom got back home.

Good episode.

Bluelitespecial 10-15-07 10:55 AM

Katie Cassidy's character now has me intrigued, my guess is Sam's story for the season now is going to be figuring how to get Dean out of his deal.