DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   10/08/07 - Weeds - Release the Hounds (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/513924-10-08-07-weeds-release-hounds.html)

PixyJunket 10-08-07 07:40 AM

10/08/07 - Weeds - Release the Hounds

Summary:

Nancy does her best to become friends with Valerie, who just happens to be Peters ex-wife. Dean is put in the hospital which complicates Celia and Sullivans relationship, well more like puts it on hold. Conrad teaches Silas how to grow.

PixyJunket 10-09-07 07:56 AM

I'm this far in so I might as well finish the season, but I'm ready to give up on this show.

Xander 10-09-07 09:16 AM

I thought this ep was better than last week. Still losing interest, but I at least want to see the season's end. I think the Olsen character is going to fuck everything up somehow.

I know Celia's a bitch, but if my spouse and offspring treated me that way after a break-up, I would have said "let your Huskaroos money take care of your dad, I'm outta here".

FantasticVSDoom 10-09-07 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by PixyJunket
I'm this far in so I might as well finish the season, but I'm ready to give up on this show.

Im in the same camp, plus the wife still loves it so I have to humor her as well... I just dont know what the hell was going on in this latest episode.

aJOHNymous 10-09-07 12:44 PM

I love how Celia lists her daughter as "Belly" on her caller ID.

Also loved Nealon's dance at the end in the shitstorm.

Arthur Dent 10-09-07 07:10 PM

While this season hasn't measured up that well to seasons 1 and 2, I still think it's a fine way to spend a half hour each week.

Birrman54 10-09-07 09:27 PM

am I the only one confused as to Nancy's motivation to become friends with Peter's ex?

FantasticVSDoom 10-10-07 07:44 AM

Originally Posted by Birrman54
am I the only one confused as to Nancy's motivation to become friends with Peter's ex?

No you are not... It doesnt make a lick of sense to me.

boogieman03 10-10-07 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by FantasticVSDoom
No you are not... It doesnt make a lick of sense to me.

Same here. Not sure why she wants to do that.

I also laughed at the "Belly" in the caller id.

So this was episode 8 of what 12?

PixyJunket 10-10-07 08:36 AM

Fifteen episodes this season.

Doughboy 10-10-07 09:05 AM

Originally Posted by PixyJunket
Fifteen episodes this season.

Good. There's still time to salvage this season. Or run it into the ground.

PixyJunket 10-10-07 09:38 AM

I can see them doing a great last episode or two, but I don't have much hope until then.

islandclaws 10-11-07 11:46 AM

Wow, this one REALLY sucked. Wtf is Nancy doing with this annoying chick? I was waiting for her to go lez and start making out with her at any time. Nothing made much sense this week and the characters are getting really... boring. Olsen is useless. It's obvious she was brought in purely for ratings and eye candy. I really wish this show had been able to keep it together, but that seems to be asking too much.