DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Prison Break -- "Good Fences" -- 10/08/07 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/513915-prison-break-good-fences-10-08-07-a.html)

LorenzoL 10-08-07 04:25 AM

Prison Break -- "Good Fences" -- 10/08/07

"Good Fences"
Spoiler:
After taking delivery of a package from The Company, Lincoln realizes that they are deadly serious.
Michael's new break out plan relies on electricity. Haywire is back from the dead, haunting disoriented Mahone. Bellick and T-Bag get special attention from Lechero.

First Aired: Monday October 8, 2007

starseed1981 10-08-07 09:18 AM

Scofield better be in badass mode in this episode.

Bronkster 10-08-07 10:18 AM

"What's in the box?"

fumanstan 10-08-07 10:39 AM

Whoa, that spoiler is interesting!

Spoiler:
Haywire?!?

DJariya 10-08-07 12:52 PM

Let the suicide mission begin! Supposedly tonight on TV Guide's web site, Ausiello will reveal the truth on what's going on with Sarah Wayne Callies.

firteen88 10-08-07 01:05 PM

Can't wait. This season is awesome so far!!

Jeremy517 10-08-07 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by fumanstan
Whoa, that spoiler is interesting!

Spoiler:
Haywire?!?

Spoiler:
It says Mahone is disoriented, so I don't think Haywire is actually alive.

Jeeden 10-08-07 01:59 PM

What's in the box!

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...ix2/seven4.jpg

fumanstan 10-08-07 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Jeremy517
Spoiler:
It says Mahone is disoriented, so I don't think Haywire is actually alive.

Oh I know, but that's an odd one to show up.

xVladx 10-08-07 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by fumanstan
Oh I know, but that's an odd one to show up.

Spoiler:
Well, it could be that Haywire was the most sympathetic of his victims. Also, instead of killing him himself, he used Haywire's own confusion and fear to talk him into suicide.

firteen88 10-08-07 07:20 PM

HOLY SHIT. I was NOT expecting that!

firteen88 10-08-07 07:47 PM

this is an amazing episode

stingermck 10-08-07 07:58 PM

Awesome episode! Things are really picking up!

dadaluholla 10-08-07 08:10 PM

I am seriously impressed with how entertaining this season has turned out to be! What a great run of episodes! I'm loving it.

Rogue588 10-08-07 08:27 PM

Ausiello's Prison Break blog is up. From the way it reads, apparently FOX is responsible for the deceased Sara/h's decapitation.

If that's true, that sucks pretty badly. I know they're ultimately footing the bill, but I think networks should have NO SAY in the creative process whatsoever..

xVladx 10-08-07 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by Rogue588
Ausiello's Prison Break blog is up. From the way it reads, apparently FOX is responsible for the deceased Sara/h's decapitation.

If that's true, that sucks pretty badly. I know they're ultimately footing the bill, but I think networks should have NO SAY in the creative process whatsoever..

True, but dramatically (I haven't read the blog, though), it seems like it could work out well. One of the things I've loved about Prison Break is that, aside from Michael and Lincoln, nobody's really "safe". There have been so many recurring characters killed off that it would have been weird if The Company suddenly got soft on their hostages.

That, and it sets up the whole "Lincoln knew but didn't tell Michael in order to save LJ" meltdown that we're bound to get. Not only that, but I'm guessing that it'll give Michael incentive to go after The Company once he gets out of Sona.

fumanstan 10-09-07 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by Rogue588

Maybe i read it differently, but i didn't see how FOX was responsible at all. It sounded more like the actress not wanting to come back at all.

starseed1981 10-09-07 08:00 AM

In real life the actress is pregnant, so I honestly think they just didn't have a device for her to properly leave for a year and come back. Besides that though, I too love the fact that this show isn't afraid to kill off characters and make compelling new ones.

But all in all that was a pretty cold way too off somebody who has had so much screen time and was so integral to the story.

CPA-ESQ. 10-09-07 08:42 AM

Great episode AGAIN :)

I agree with you all that killling Sarah proves that no one is safe any week. The company is hardcore, and when that chick off'd the grave digger with 2 head shots -eek-

Jeeden 10-09-07 09:16 AM

So who else noticed that the company chick had her eyes completely shut when she pulled the trigger to kill the grave digger? There was some major flinching there. She also looked like she was about to pull the trigger on a abram's tank with her stance and posture.

uteotw 10-09-07 09:23 AM

Agreed superb episode. Glad to see Bellick get the coffee torture for turning immediately on Schofield, and glad to see Schofield "burn" him as well. He's a real worm.

I cannot wait for Company Chick to get hers. And she needs to, badly.

MrE 10-09-07 10:10 AM

Continues to exceed my expectations. I can't believe I'm actually glad they're continuing for another year.

firteen88 10-09-07 10:19 AM

This season is really great so far and yesterday's episode could have been the best episode of prison break yet!
The acting was superb by everyone (link/mahone/t-bag) in this episode. I can't wait to see Michaels reaction when he finally finds out. Will he get revenge? Will he be pissed at Link? This season is gonna be awesome!!

Bronkster 10-09-07 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by firteen88
HOLY SHIT. I was NOT expecting that!

:hscratch: Please elaborate.

firteen88 10-09-07 11:00 AM

LoL, I wrote it right after the sara's head in a box reveal.