DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   CSI - "Burked" -10/04/07 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/513601-csi-burked-10-04-07-a.html)

MrX 10-04-07 10:56 AM

CSI - "A La Cart" -10/04/07

"A La Cart"
Spoiler:
The CSI team investigates two unusual cases, one involving the suspicious death of a go-cart racer, who took his hobby to the highway and paid the price with his life, and a murder at a hip new restaurant where patrons dine in the dark.

TheMovieman 10-04-07 11:07 AM

Spoiler:
The beginning of the end for Sara on the show. Don't know if that's really a spoiler, but thought I'd spoilerize it.

Mordred 10-04-07 11:12 AM

I wonder if this episode will involve a burking?
Spoiler:
When you suffocate someone by forcing the air out of their lungs, usually by sitting on their chest.

WallyOPD 10-04-07 11:19 AM

Wasn't the first episode of Season 2 called Burked, as well?

TheMovieman 10-04-07 12:01 PM

Edit: I just checked and tonight's episode is "A La Cart"...

MrX 10-04-07 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by TheMovieman
Edit: I just checked and tonight's episode is "A La Cart"...

Whoops, the guide I use had the episode that is playing on Spike listed instead of this one. I've changed it

vwbeetlvr 10-04-07 11:58 PM

good episode.

TheMovieman 10-05-07 12:05 AM

Yeah, good episode and two solid crimes. Liked the last scene with Grissom riding the Go-Cart...

Patman 10-05-07 04:23 PM

When are Catherine and Warwick going to do the deed?

So Sara is going to work the swing shift for now.

Geofferson 10-05-07 04:42 PM

Good episode last night -- better than the premiere, imo.

girlnextdoor 10-06-07 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by davenyl
Wonder if they saw the Mythbusters episode that tested the exploding tire myth. They had pretty much the exact same setup to test it.

I just watched that episode of Mytbusters last week.

Why would they talk about Warrick being married then not married - did his wife ever appear for more than 1 min. What was the point to that whole story line?

Patman 10-06-07 09:10 PM

Probably to put the breaks on the impending jungle fever about to break out between Warrick and Catherine.

nateman 10-07-07 10:59 AM

Very solid episode, I liked the season premiere but this episode was much better.

Although I don’t mind the storyline of Grissom & Sara’s romantic relationship, it still does feel a little uncomfortable watching it. The writers are doing a good job of the storyline thus far in my opinion at least.

Gary Dourdan is a more interesting character than Warrick Brown as of late. His antics have been giving the TMZ TV show some good material.

Nick & Catherine have been kind of shoved aside for the, Grissom, Sara love storyline as well. Which doesn’t bother me on the latter because, less Catherine= Better episode of CSI.

Anyways, Hope the high quality continues next week.

MrX 10-07-07 06:08 PM

Good ep.
I agree on Warrick's wife. Seems kind of pointless now, hopefully they don't drag out whatever they have planned with Catherine and him.

Mr. Salty 10-07-07 06:57 PM

Originally Posted by Patman
So Sara is going to work the swing shift for now.

Well,
Spoiler:
It has been announced that Jorgia Fox is leaving the show over a salary dispute. I think her last episode in during November sweeps.