DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Prison Break -- "Call Waiting" -- 10/01/07 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/513302-prison-break-call-waiting-10-01-07-a.html)

LorenzoL 10-01-07 04:17 AM

Prison Break -- "Call Waiting" -- 10/01/07

"Call Waiting"
Spoiler:
Whistler tells the truth to Michael. Michael tries to get in touch with Sara but the only phone is in Lechero's quarters, so he has to rely on T-Bag's help.
Mahone battles his addiction. Bellick steps on some toes.

First Aired: Monday October 1, 2007

starseed1981 10-01-07 07:36 AM

I'm psyched. I'm wondering if somehow they will find a way to bring the tattoo's back into all of this.

firteen88 10-01-07 07:55 AM

Mark me down as psyched as well. can't wait

Bill Geiger 10-01-07 11:28 AM

I have been a little underwhelmed with the first two episodes. Hopefully things pick up.

DJariya 10-01-07 12:20 PM

I'm watching this as soon as I get home from work tonight. I noticed that the ratings have been down a little since last season.

solipsta 10-01-07 12:27 PM

Originally Posted by starseed1981
I'm psyched. I'm wondering if somehow they will find a way to bring the tattoo's back into all of this.

I think it's funny how he's supposedly in this scorching hot prison wearing long sleeves all day so they don't have to add his tattoos....maybe the prison should have been in Siberia so it wouldn't look so ridiculous.

uteotw 10-01-07 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by solipsta
I think it's funny how he's supposedly in this scorching hot prison wearing long sleeves all day so they don't have to add his tattoos....maybe the prison should have been in Siberia so it wouldn't look so ridiculous.

I think that's HILARIOUS, too. Bellick in his undies, everyone parched, roasting in the sun, dying of thirst--and Michael in his long sleeves doin' just fine. "Seemed like a good idea at the time" this those tattoos, but now as we enter Season 3, maybe not so much... (Still love the show, though.)

HE Pennypacker 10-01-07 01:17 PM

Can't wait. This season is off to a great start.

Quack 10-01-07 08:10 PM

If you haven't watched yet, dont read!

Anyone else think Linc's son's head will be in the box?

firteen88 10-01-07 08:26 PM

no way lj's head is in the box. Maybe Gwyneth Paltrow's head?

Patman 10-01-07 08:30 PM

I'm thinking it's just dirty laundry.

A-aron 10-01-07 09:02 PM

I love that they use spanish versions of songs in some of the prison scenes .. tonight it was "We've Got to Get Out of This Place" by The Animals ... very fitting

Snowmaker 10-01-07 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Quack
Anyone else think Linc's son's head will be in the box?

I'd say more likely Sarah's, since she's not on the show anyway.

Why is she gone anyway? I missed the reason.

Patman 10-01-07 09:16 PM

If it's Sarah's head in the box, Michael has no incentive to bust Whistler out of Sona.

Snowmaker 10-01-07 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Patman
If it's Sarah's head in the box, Michael has no incentive to bust Whistler out of Sona.

That's only if Lincoln tells Michael she's dead.

Patman 10-01-07 09:19 PM

Maybe's it's a fetus (how far along was Sarah)?

Red Dog 10-01-07 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by Snowmaker
That's only if Lincoln tells Michael she's dead.

Yep. That was my thought exactly.

The kidnappers sure did get them down the steps and into that van in a hurry.

:down: to no HD tonight, at least for my affiliate.

Quack 10-01-07 09:22 PM

Yea, what's the deal with them not showing her, and she looks different in the picture and on the phone her voice is off.....I know she just had a kid I think too.

Rogue588 10-01-07 09:56 PM

Originally Posted by firteen88
no way lj's head is in the box. Maybe Gwyneth Paltrow's head?

:rimshot:

That's what I said to my girlfriend too..

DJariya 10-01-07 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by Quack
Yea, what's the deal with them not showing her, and she looks different in the picture and on the phone her voice is off.....I know she just had a kid I think too.

Regarding Sara:

Spoiler:
Sarah Wayne Callies will reportedly not return to the series this season. They are using a body double as a substitute

Patman 10-01-07 10:15 PM

What's in the box:

Spoiler:
LJ's dick in a box (apologies to Samberg and Timberlake)

starseed1981 10-01-07 11:09 PM

Never thought I'd say this during a Prison Break episode. But I was actually very bored throughout. Maybe I'm just so used to Michael being a badass that seeing him whine was just putting it off for me.

SexualPudding 10-02-07 12:10 AM

All 3 eps so far have been very lackluster to me. The whole Sona and Whistler subplots are doing absolutely nothing for me.

fumanstan 10-02-07 12:14 AM

Linc's attempt to save them was pretty sad. Going alone and busting in there against guys who probably have guns and them well protected? Please.

dadaluholla 10-02-07 07:43 AM

It's great to have Prison Break back to it's highest levels of wacky entertainment. I am LOVING this season so far.