DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Harold Perrineau coming back to “Lost” (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/507357-harold-perrineau-coming-back-%93lost%94.html)

Chip718 07-25-07 04:02 PM

Harold Perrineau coming back to “Lost”

Walt returned in “Lost’s” third-season finale, and now we learn that daddy Michael is not far behind.

ABC president Stephen McPherson announced this morning that Harold Perrineau will rejoin “Lost” for its fourth season, which begins airing early next year.

McPherson also said to expect lots of additional “Lost” announcements at Comic Con in a few days.

Fielding Mellish 07-25-07 04:04 PM

"Walt!!! WALT!!! WALLLLTTTT!!!"

I can hear it already...

Arthur Dent 07-25-07 04:09 PM

Looking forward to the Comic Con revelations!

Groucho 07-25-07 04:12 PM

It doesn't bother me, but this sort of thing should be spoilerized.

Arthur Dent 07-25-07 04:21 PM

It doesn't bother me, but this sort of thing should be spoilerized.
You know what? You're right. Oh well.

B.A. 07-25-07 04:22 PM

Hopefully, they will bring his character back and kill him ASAP.

Seantn 07-25-07 04:31 PM

I agree, the thread title itself is a spoiler. I already knew it, so I don't really care, but some people will.

Seantn 07-25-07 04:32 PM

Also, Chip, care to put the address you found this info at? I wanted to send the link to my friends but you didn't include it. (also, it's nice to give credit to the initial source)

Arthur Dent 07-25-07 05:06 PM

Also, Chip, care to put the address you found this info at? I wanted to send the link to my friends but you didn't include it. (also, it's nice to give credit to the initial source)
I personally initially saw this on tvguide.com.

spainlinx0 07-25-07 06:18 PM

Yeah, I wish this stuff was spoilerized too. I don't gloss over people's contracts, or pay attention to hirings and firings of shows just because I like to be surprised when a character makes a surprise appearance. I also don't watch the opening credits and look for characters, or scan IMDB for appearances.

Chip718 07-25-07 06:20 PM

HERE you go

firteen88 07-25-07 08:52 PM

Thanks for spoiling it for me. Damn it, this should be spoilerized.

redrum 07-25-07 09:04 PM

kinda figured he would.

prolly my most anticipated season of tv ever.

Anubis2005X 07-25-07 09:47 PM

Gimme back MY SON!! Where's MY SON?? That's MY SON!! And yes, the ever classic...WAALLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Doug Heffernan 07-25-07 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Anubis2005X
Gimme back MY SON!! Where's MY SON?? That's MY SON!! And yes, the ever classic...WAALLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTT!

I thought it was "My boy" ?

aktick 07-25-07 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by redrum
kinda figured he would.

prolly my most anticipated season of tv ever.

You know, now that I think about it, it's probably my most anticipated as well. Just the way they ended up, they could take it so many different directions that would work great.

I'm guessing he's only going to be back in "flash-forward" episodes.

BlackCapTen 07-25-07 10:30 PM

I read this on several news and entertainment sites, but not too bothered by the spoiler as I heard rumors. Hope he's put to good use!

Brent L 07-25-07 10:33 PM

It would've been next to impossible to not have this be spoiled. It's on the front page of many sites, including the main Yahoo page right now.

Besides, considering how this past season ended, I guess it should've been expected that he'd be back this coming season anyway, in one way or another.

aktick 07-25-07 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by BlackCapTen
I read this on several news and entertainment sites, but not too bothered by the spoiler as I heard rumors. Hope he's put to good use!

Yeah, it'd be a lot more annoying to have it spoiled if we didn't know about the possible flash-forwards and maybe being rescued and such.

tboogie 07-25-07 10:35 PM

My most hated line: "That's a father's right!"

DthRdrX 07-26-07 03:31 AM

Well, at least we won't have to guess about who is the least favorite Lostie among the group anymore ....

Charlie Goose 07-26-07 07:29 AM

I hope no more Michael & Walt backstories. They were the worst.

DVD Josh 07-26-07 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by Charlie Goose
I hope no more Michael & Walt backstories. They were the worst.

You're kidding right? Walt is clearly essential to the resolution of LOST.

aktick 07-26-07 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by DVD Josh
You're kidding right? Walt is clearly essential to the resolution of LOST.

Michael I can do without, but I want to know just WTF Walt's deal is...and if that means Michael is involved in revealing it, fine by me.

tboogie 07-26-07 09:14 AM

I think it's just the actor who plays Michael that bugs me. I didn't like him in "Oz" either.