Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Dexter - Season 2

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Dexter - Season 2

Old 07-31-07, 11:43 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just finished up season 1 this is a great show..

I read some stuff about season 2 and it sounds to be really great, but i dont see a point in downloading the first 2 episodes as much as I want to it will be another few months before i see episode 3
Old 08-01-07, 06:46 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by X
Knock it off!
Will do. Thanks for leaving this thread open though.
Old 08-01-07, 07:30 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
I know in novel form there is a sequel to "Darkly Dreaming Dexter". So is the second season based on the second novel?
Old 08-01-07, 08:44 AM
Suspended

Originally Posted by SonOfAStu
Will do. Thanks for leaving this thread open though.
Of course it's open, why wouldn't it be? They can post in the thread started to tell everyone "The first 2 episodes are now online if you know where to look " but without anyone reporting the OP, they can claim not to allow this very type of discussion. It's not about legal or illegal, it's about plausible deniability.

Gotta go, my radar's on the fritz!
Old 08-01-07, 09:48 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I got to see the first 2 episodes of Dexter thanks to Wal*Marts, 2 DVD exclusive deal with the Zodiac (WS) DVD when it came out last week & I was blown away.

I don't have showtime so their was no way I was going to see it without a DVD release, & talk about a fresh, original series. I can't wait to get season one on DVD on August 21st to see the next 10 episodes of season one. I'm thrilled that it's been renewed & hopefully unlike Dead Like Me, they won't cancel it after the second season is finished.

Michael C. Hall puts on another brilliant performance.
Old 08-01-07, 09:53 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I feel bad for people who never saw season 1, but had it spoiled for them in the season 2 opener's recap of season 1).

I liked the 2 episodes of season 2, it's going to be another bumpy ride, and Deb will probably have all sorts of issues if it hits the fan badly for her.
Old 08-02-07, 08:55 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
For fans of the show I'd suggest reading the book season 1 is based on. I just finished it in one sitting, paced really well, and there is a totally different ending than the show used. Anyhow, the 1st two episodes of season 2 rocked. I just hope itunes plans on keeping the second season up for dl.
Old 08-18-07, 08:00 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I just watched the whole first season the past week and was blown away. On Demand is fantastic.

I'm gunna try to hold off on those first to episodes.
Old 08-19-07, 02:23 AM

Wow!! That is all I can say after, seriously, watching the entire first 12 episodes today. Well to be honsest, I watched the first episode Friday night but I enjoyed it so much that I seriously watched 2-12 Saturday until, well, Sunday morning. The last series that I can remember that sucked in me in so much was HBO's OZ. I truly felt, along with my bottle of Parrot Bay, that I couldn't rest until I ended the season. A bit soap-operatic at times but I am l looking forward to the direction it may go during season 2.