DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Entourage - "The Dream Team" - 7/15/07 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/506437-entourage-dream-team-7-15-07-a.html)

MrX 07-15-07 12:49 AM

Entourage - "The Dream Team" - 7/15/07

http://www.hbo.com/entourage/img/hom...lly_760_01.jpg
"The Dream Team"
Spoiler:
The Medellin trailer is leaked on YouTube, and an enraged Billy blames Eric. In an effort to appear younger, Drama gets a scrip for a medical-marijuana facility...so he can purchase the club's stylish cap. Ari and Lloyd attempt to sabotage a deal with a longtime foe so that Vince can get his next project.

vwbeetlvr 07-15-07 09:15 AM

Oh Yzeah!! entouraGe!!!111111

aktick 07-15-07 09:26 AM

Sounds like Drama and Ari will steal the show again. rotfl

huzefa 07-15-07 06:08 PM

I need to see Walsh kick Eric's ass; or atleast throw a few punches. muhaha

Mr. Cinema 07-15-07 08:43 PM

Season 4 has been pretty good so far. The last couple of episodes have been great, particularly because Ari has gotten much more screen time than the first 2.

RUSF18 07-15-07 09:27 PM

Ew. Didn't like this one at all.

Kinda funny that HBO screened the shirt displayed above.

chaz k 07-15-07 10:30 PM

An ok episode.....IMO this season has been very hit or miss.

Nausicaa 07-15-07 11:00 PM

I thought this episode was hilarious. I really enjoyed the Turtle and Drama storyline in particular.

BJacks 07-15-07 11:17 PM

I actually thought the Drama subplot sucked; the whole doctor visit floundered in cartoon territory. Entourage started out showing us a kinda realistic vision of life in A-list Hollywood, and now it's drifting into its own dreamworld.

dvd182 07-16-07 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by BJacks
Entourage started out showing us a kinda realistic vision of life in A-list Hollywood, and now it's drifting into its own dreamworld.

Yeah, it's clear they have no idea what to do with Drama and Turtle for most of the episodes, so they have them get into some "wacky hijinks."

johnnysd 07-16-07 01:18 AM

I actually thought the Drama subplot sucked; the whole doctor visit floundered in cartoon territory. Entourage started out showing us a kinda realistic vision of life in A-list Hollywood, and now it's drifting into its own dreamworld.

Except of course that visits to those types of doctors are actually almost exactly like that.

SPiRAL 07-16-07 01:20 AM

I enjoyed the red band trailer. I had a smile on my face.

dcprules 07-16-07 01:28 AM

Wow, Medellin sure looks sweet. Too bad it's fake.

I liked this episode. The E/Billy feud is getting kinda old, but it was still pretty good. I liked the really random Snoop Dogg and Brian Grazer cameos. I think Vinnie would be good working with Russell Crowe.

PJsig08 07-16-07 01:45 AM

This episode was real good.

hal9000 07-16-07 03:55 AM

Loved this episode... nice touch with the New Order music at the opening of the trailer for Medellin.

Goat3001 07-16-07 05:26 AM

Another good episode. I think I'm the only one but I'm pretty happy that E and Billy finally went at it. I have a feeling we'll find out that E did indeed leak the trailer. Eventhough I can't see that being a bad thing.

Its great to see a Drama/Turtle subplot every week but it would be pretty cool if they went back to the way it was in the first and second seasons with all four of them doing the same thing. Now the show is just the four of them together in the beginning talking about what they have to do for that episode and then Vince/E splitting from Drama/Turtle.

Not complaining too much though. This is still my favorite show on TV and it still delivers week after week.

Mr. Cinema 07-16-07 06:01 AM

Originally Posted by Goat3001
Another good episode. I think I'm the only one but I'm pretty happy that E and Billy finally went at it. I have a feeling we'll find out that E did indeed leak the trailer. Eventhough I can't see that being a bad thing.

same here. I'm one of the extreme few who likes E's character. I was glad to see him sucker punch Walsh.

It was also good to see Josh Weinstein make an appearance again. They don't use him or Adam Davies much anymore.

movieking 07-16-07 07:08 AM

So we didn't find out who leaked the trailer yet, did we? I figure that it was Eric.

JPRaup 07-16-07 07:36 AM

Drama was hilarious. Great episode.

Charlie Goose 07-16-07 07:41 AM

Drama was funny while he was strutting through the set, gladhanding everyone. And him tripping was good too.
"I'm not talking, you're talking!"

I liked all three plots this week. Especially Eric finally going after Walsh.

boogieman03 07-16-07 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by Goat3001

I think he did to get Vince his next job, being that they're broke and all.

wetsprockets 07-16-07 09:08 AM

I'm so tired of Walsh. The possibility he'll be around even after Cannes makes me ill.

uteotw 07-16-07 09:24 AM

I want a "SUITS SUCK" shirt.

Sean O'Hara 07-16-07 09:29 AM

Well Walsh said that E was the only person he'd given a copy of the trailer to, but there were plenty of people in that warehouse editing the movie. I'm guessing one of them -- perhaps the guy who told E it was too bad the movie wasn't as good as the trailer -- was behind it.

Doc MacGyver 07-16-07 09:29 AM

Well, I'm not a hollywood A-lister. I'm a Philadelphia M-lister at best, and that's what my doctor's like (albeit a little more sad and run-down-by-life). But hell, I picked her for her loose prescription pen.

-Doc