Old 07-11-07, 04:03 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts
Rescue Me "Pussified" 7/11/07

Returns tonight from a 1 week break.

Love the title of this episode

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
Emotions flare up when the crew learns about Jerry's death; Tommy's manhood is called into question after some embarrassing romantic encounters; Sean confronts Maggie about her drinking; Franco considers asking Natalie to marry him; and Lou looks for a way to get that ringer Bart for the house basketball team.
Old 07-11-07, 04:11 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
at the title!
Old 07-11-07, 04:25 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Normally, I hate seeing titles of episodes in the thread titles (because they can sometimes give away the thrust of the episode), but this one is a keeper!
Old 07-11-07, 04:45 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Great title.

Last week sucked with no new episode.
Old 07-11-07, 11:08 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Theres just something about this season, that feels off....not sure what though. Decent ep, but very tired of the constant up and down with Janet
Old 07-11-07, 11:31 PM

tommy at the start, was good. then janet drug the ep down
Old 07-11-07, 11:41 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Oh c'mon, I thought this one was flat-out funny. Loved the scene where they got lost in the office tower and the scene at the therapist.
Old 07-11-07, 11:43 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Just when Tom thinks he knows women, it is about sex after all.

Not really a lot of laughs this week but episode was decent.
Old 07-12-07, 12:27 AM
MrX
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Garrity passing out at the scene when he looked under the dress of the woman giving birth had me
Old 07-12-07, 12:49 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I am also getting tired of the back and forth with Janet, but Tommy being unable to perform is becoming irksome, too. At least when Janet is involved she is almost always in her underwear or some type of lingerie. I loves me some scantily clad Andrea Roth.
Old 07-12-07, 12:49 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by MrX
Garrity passing out at the scene when he looked under the dress of the woman giving birth had me
LOL, yeah that was great. I think he passed out twice, too.
Old 07-12-07, 08:29 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by SexualPudding
I am also getting tired of the back and forth with Janet, but Tommy being unable to perform is becoming irksome, too. At least when Janet is involved she is almost always in her underwear or some type of lingerie. I loves me some scantily clad Andrea Roth.
But why does everyone always have sex with their clothes on? At least Nip/Tuck tries to get away with some nudity
Old 07-12-07, 09:18 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by boogieman03
Great title.

Last week sucked with no new episode.
Damn birthday of America!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-12-07, 09:57 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by SexualPudding
LOL, yeah that was great. I think he passed out twice, too.

I could not tell if it was him or Lou, that had the knife, but when they cut the cord, he went back down.

So is it the fire, being rescued by, and continually emasculated the female firefighter, his brothers' death, the Janet/baby situation or being told he could not get up for Sheila that is making him so pussified this season?
Old 07-12-07, 12:56 PM
MrE
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Cusm
ISo is it the fire, being rescued by, and continually emasculated the female firefighter, his brothers' death, the Janet/baby situation or being told he could not get up for Sheila that is making him so pussified this season?
ALL of the above.
Old 07-12-07, 04:07 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by stingermck
But why does everyone always have sex with their clothes on?
The real question is why does sex have to be via "doggy style" on all FX programs?
Old 07-12-07, 04:12 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by retihsuhnt
The real question is why does sex have to be via "doggy style" on all FX programs?
?

It started with Janet riding Tommy and then Tommy lifted her up, threw her down and started Missionary... at what point was it Doggy?

-Doc
Old 07-12-07, 04:23 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Doc MacGyver
It started with Janet riding Tommy and then Tommy lifted her up, threw her down and started Missionary...
I didn't see last night's episode, and that probably is the first sex scene between The Shield, Nip/Tuck, and/or Rescue Me, where the scene did not include "doggy".
Old 07-12-07, 04:27 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Can someone tell me why everyone loves Tommy? He's pretty much an asshole to everyone (unless he wants something from them), but every guy wants to be his friend and every chick wants to fuck him. I just don't get it. Why does Jennifer Esposito keep giving him chance after chance? I thought she'd give up on him after this episode, but she's back after him in next week's preview. He's not successful, he's not particularly handsome, and he's not a lot of fun to be around. So what is the deal?
And for the record, I'd have it up for Esposito (and Roth) in about half a second.
Old 07-12-07, 04:35 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Maybe it's just because it was the first ep. since, but I'm not liking the Chief being gone at all. He was a great character & it's really the show's loss w/him no longer in it. That new white shirt adds nothing really.

Nice wife, that Janet. 20 years of marriage (off & on) and one little "difficulty" and she's done w/him (although I did like Tommy's response: "It's not you. In fact it just happened last night even.")
Old 07-12-07, 05:22 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by retihsuhnt
I didn't see last night's episode, and that probably is the first sex scene between The Shield, Nip/Tuck, and/or Rescue Me, where the scene did not include "doggy".

Actually Tommy is usually rode - Sheila almost exclusively sat on top of him.
Old 07-13-07, 07:24 AM
DVD Talk Legend

The rundown of events in their marriage was a great scene.
Old 07-13-07, 09:24 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Janet's is annoying as hell, but she rocks those panties.

"Are those G-Star?"
Old 07-13-07, 09:45 AM
Suspended

Okay the office fire scene was so surreal that I was convinced it was a dream. Plus I could swear that was Jerry's voice on the radio throughout it.

I hope Sheila's boyfriend starts stalking Tommy... that whole scene with them in Tommy's apartment was hilarious.
Old 07-13-07, 12:50 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

The opening scene really brought me back to Season 2. What made that season so great was the ability to go between EXTREMELY serious situations and comedy, like they meshed so well together. This season and last season, the shows are about 80% comedy and 20% drama and its not hitting its mark like Season 2 (and most of season 1).

They seriously need to start upping the drama part of this show. They need to get Tommy drinking again or something.

As far as why everyone loves Tommy, i think of him as like an ugly rock star. YOu see these rock stars that are ugly and yet they get super models. Why? Because they're rock stars. Tommy's not ugly, but he gets away with how he acts because he's a hero. Everyone that knows him is well aware of his hero status as a firefighter and they either A) admire that (men) or B) are turned on by it (women). Just my $.02

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.