Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Shalhoub: Monk in its last season?

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-09, 11:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Shalhoub: Monk in its last season?

Originally Posted by flagellum_23
Hey, I just saw that monk with Tony Falloob it was fabulous! Hooray for the COD. It causes great humor in my stomach. Also, I fell with the teakettle and it didn't take but two minutes. See you on Thursdays on the BBC!!! Hey you get outta there Monk. It's a look out my friend. I saw the one where he did the hello out in the back and it was good like Coca Cola in the USA. I found that one to be fabulous with Benjis hampster couldn't be looked at. I also liked it when he washed the hand. Phunny. My doodad used to do that and I lafed. Also, who was alone that time? Dr. Pendergas! He had the hooplah all over that one. If this is the last season, I want winder. Even though it's scols, it likes the wind with it's fine graynes. that's what I call a flamly.
Sentiments are mine, exactally!
Old 10-04-09, 07:44 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

that post made me lafed!
Old 10-04-09, 03:01 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Hey, I just saw that monk with Tony Falloob it was fabulous! Hooray for the COD. It causes great humor in my stomach. Also, I fell with the teakettle and it didn't take but two minutes. See you on Thursdays on the BBC!!! Hey you get outta there Monk. It's a look out my friend. I saw the one where he did the hello out in the back and it was good like Coca Cola in the USA. I found that one to be fabulous with Benjis hampster couldn't be looked at. I also liked it when he washed the hand. Phunny. My doodad used to do that and I lafed. Also, who was alone that time? Dr. Pendergas! He had the hooplah all over that one. If this is the last season, I want winder. Even though it's scols, it likes the wind with it's fine graynes. that's what I call a flamly.
This reminds me of why I hate people
Old 10-04-09, 03:17 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,365 Likes on 927 Posts

Originally Posted by Ravenous
to be fair, English might not be his first language. at least i hope it isn't.
Old 10-04-09, 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by Ravenous
It reminded me why I don't hate everyone.
Old 10-04-09, 05:30 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 601 Likes on 434 Posts

Really? what is there to hate about that post, it makes me laugh everytime I read it.

I want more.
Old 10-04-09, 06:51 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 503 Likes on 255 Posts

Did Danol move to England?
Old 10-04-09, 06:58 PM

I demand more. Come back to us flagellum_23.
Old 10-05-09, 05:50 AM

Im back in the old days when Monk was orange and brown. Haha! I am overwhelmed with my floor hat. Thank you. I watched all of them go around all day. Also...Shinono! It spun about on the floor today! Its true. My button friend so no it caned be, but I said it. Hey with the Dr. Pendergas said to the blue thing. No? It was my favoright. He rubbed it about with his tootbrush. Who was that on the doorbell? Professor roundabout! Very good Benji. In total it was a small mammal with witch he had seen. Monk, you stand in the white room and yell at my finger. No you dident!
Old 10-05-09, 06:43 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Im back in the old days when Monk was orange and brown. Haha! I am overwhelmed with my floor hat. Thank you. I watched all of them go around all day. Also...Shinono! It spun about on the floor today! Its true. My button friend so no it caned be, but I said it. Hey with the Dr. Pendergas said to the blue thing. No? It was my favoright. He rubbed it about with his tootbrush. Who was that on the doorbell? Professor roundabout! Very good Benji. In total it was a small mammal with witch he had seen. Monk, you stand in the white room and yell at my finger. No you dident!
I think that about sums it up.
Old 10-05-09, 12:39 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 601 Likes on 434 Posts

It's abstract art.
Old 10-05-09, 01:35 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,365 Likes on 927 Posts

that's pure awesome right there.
Old 10-05-09, 05:29 PM

No brilliant comments from me, but aside from Trudy's murder, does anyone think there will be a storyline where Monk solves how Natalie's husband dies?

I remember when she first came on the show, the character said she had to be brave because her husband died during some flight mission that went wrong and was labelled a coward. The way the scene was played out made me think that there would be a later episode where Monk would read the report, discover glaring flaws, clear Natalie's husband and convict the people who testified against him.