DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Hell's Kitchen Episode 5 7/2/07 9pm on FOX (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/505245-hells-kitchen-episode-5-7-2-07-9pm-fox.html)

DJariya 07-02-07 12:00 PM

Hell's Kitchen Episode 5 7/2/07 9pm on FOX

More fun with our favorite angry chef.

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
The seven remaining chefs must purchase and prepare food for a wedding reception. The bride and groom must approve, and one presentation goes very badly. Later, a kitchen power struggle mars the dinner service.

j123vt_99 07-02-07 08:32 PM

The bride is pretty hot

zuffy 07-02-07 08:55 PM

"you 4 hell bitches" rotfl

chrisih8u 07-02-07 09:17 PM

Ooh, a swerve at the end. That "duck" was hilarious. Ramsay wouldn't let them eat it, then put a napkin over it. :lol:

Sweet Baby James 07-02-07 09:28 PM

Nice soul patch Melissa was sporting.:lol:

flashburn 07-02-07 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Sweet Baby James

Seriously, that shit was freaking me out the entire episode.

Seantn 07-02-07 10:31 PM

I watched this show for the first time tonight....

I hope Chef Ramsey gets shot by an angry customer or something.

I don't see the entertainment in watching someone act like that.

Sweet Baby James 07-02-07 10:35 PM

Originally Posted by Seantn
I watched this show for the first time tonight....

I hope Chef Ramsey gets shot by an angry customer or something.

I don't see the entertainment in watching someone act like that.

You must realize that the majority of what you see is shtick. If you watch Kitchen Nightmares on BBC America(Thursdays at 8 PM), you'll see that Gordon is very encouraging to young cooks that he feels has talent.

Seantn 07-02-07 10:44 PM

Oh I know it's not real, I just didn't find it fun to watch.

Hearing him say "Oh my god..." in disapointment every single time he looks at a dish in the kitchen and then yell in their face that they're a fucking idiot doesn't seem like someone who I'd want to watch on a show, since we've all met someone like that in our lives at one time or another.

Giantrobo 07-02-07 11:24 PM

Awwwe. Chef didn't get to give the girls a massage award. :( :lol: I swear he looked like he was gonna cry while they were giving the guys their massage robes.

Interesting Choice by Ramsey this week. Wow...

mndtrp 07-03-07 12:31 AM

First episode I've watched this year, but it was good. The bride was hot. The meal seemed to go pretty well, considering the mess ups.

I had a feeling that Melissa wasn't going to get kicked off.

Premise 07-03-07 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by Giantrobo
Awwwe. Chef didn't get to give the girls a massage award. I swear he looked like he was gonna cry while they were giving the guys their massage robes.

I was thinking the same thing. I think he planned the reward with the women in mind.

sjrab16 07-03-07 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by Sweet Baby James

That is what I told my wife it was, but it really wasn't that was it?

GreenVulture 07-03-07 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by sjrab16
That is what I told my wife it was, but it really wasn't that was it?

There have been a lot of shots in the past couple of weeks where it's clear Melissa is having some kind of acne outbreak. Might be a scar.

And Jesus Melissa, wash your damn hair, or at least tie it back.

pantala 07-03-07 01:45 AM

Melissa's face...

W.T.F.??

And Jen "Rocky Dennis"'s face freaks me the fuck out every time I see it.

shanester 07-03-07 05:29 AM

Jean Phillipe: " I don't want some wedding planner telling me how to do my job" :lol:

devynal 07-03-07 06:23 AM

I usually hate reality TV, but HK has me hooked.

Giantrobo 07-03-07 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by mndtrp

I had a feeling that Melissa wasn't going to get kicked off.

Yep, and that Blonde chicked called it when she was talking to the girl who chose them.

movieking 07-03-07 07:33 AM

Since Aaron left the same time as their was an elimination, this synchs the number of episodes left with the number of candidates.

starseed1981 07-03-07 08:17 AM

Melissa looks like a crazy homeless person with that hair. And that as for that crater on her chin discussed above.....GROSS. Spend a minute in front of the mirror and cover that thing.

orderandlaw 07-03-07 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by starseed1981
Melissa looks like a crazy homeless person with that hair. And that as for that crater on her chin discussed above.....GROSS. Spend a minute in front of the mirror and cover that thing.

What made her snap and become a total twat?

j123vt_99 07-03-07 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by orderandlaw
What made her snap and become a total twat?

yeah.. that was wierd. prior to this episode, i thought she had a decent chance of winning the whole thing...

Mok 07-03-07 09:16 AM

It was all about ego for Melissa she wanted to lead the group, and couldn't handle it. She also needs to watch it when she shaves, she had a nasty cut on her chin.

nateman 07-03-07 09:22 AM

Melissa chin was fucking distracting, She's a bitch to boot as well.

She grated on my nerves this episode, beyond belief. She looks like one of those crazy mothers that walk around in the shopping mall with her kid & when the kid starts whining or something she starts spanking the kid or having a total meltdown in the middle of the store.

I liked the part where Jean Phillipe says " I don't want some wedding planner telling me how to do my job". then after that they wedding planner goes over to ask Ramsay if they could make the mother & father in-laws top priority & Ramsay give him a few choice words.
Then when Phillipe asks him if he talked to Rasmay about it & he says "Yes, he said he would do it" :lol:

I hope Rock tears Melissa apart next week. On a side note, that groom looked a little pissed.

I guess now that he got that gift certificate, He can cancel the room at the motel 8.

Fok 07-03-07 09:27 AM

If the women won the challenge, I bet Ramsay would of went too