DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   The Final Sopranos - "Made in America" - 06/10/07 (WARNING SPOILERS) (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/502918-final-sopranos-made-america-06-10-07-warning-spoilers.html)

wergo 06-10-07 09:03 PM

HOLY FRACKIN' CRAP!!!!!

That just passed 'Buffy' and 'Six Feet Under' as being my all-time favorite show finale. I'm in shock. (Am I the only one who can't hear 'Don't Stop Believing' without thinking of 'Monster'? Now I'm gonna have double-reference overload.)

And they actually expect me to watch 'John From Cincinnati' now???


That 6.2 DVD set can't get on the shelves fast enough for me.

lewisb73 06-10-07 09:03 PM

Wtf?...

NotThatGuy 06-10-07 09:04 PM

WTF?!

-p

Dr. DVD 06-10-07 09:04 PM

Okay...good thing I like Journey. Great tension at the end though. But I guess it is now evident Chase wants to do a movie.

-You know, at the end there, I thought my cable had cut off. I am sure others did as well.

Does this mean we might see AJ pop up on Entourage? W

Kind of a letdown.

kinetic 06-10-07 09:04 PM

Holy Fuck.

danstheday 06-10-07 09:04 PM

W.t.f.

tommy28 06-10-07 09:05 PM

WTF was that piece of dogshit fucking ending!!!!

NotThatGuy 06-10-07 09:05 PM

I was thinking that it was moving so slow that they might be thinking movie.....

I was dissapointed in the ending.

I still think the best series finale ever was 6 Ft Under.

-p

Jazzbutcher 06-10-07 09:05 PM

great episode, right up until I said "FUCKING DVR!!!"

:lol:

So long Sopranos, you'll be missed.

Edit: hbo.com is down...probably due to complaints

Geddlo 06-10-07 09:05 PM

Wtf happened with that ending? I thought i lost the feed to hbo then......

mrpayroll 06-10-07 09:05 PM

Best finale ever! -ohbfrank-

Chris

Ronnie Dobbs 06-10-07 09:06 PM

i guess its open to interpretation.

Dr. DVD 06-10-07 09:06 PM

Journey will benefit from this ep. Glad they finally got some playtime on this show.

peon73 06-10-07 09:06 PM

heh I actually yelled at the tv, "F&*(& Time-warner not again!!!!"

Dr_Evil 06-10-07 09:06 PM


Originally Posted by Dr. DVD
-You know, at the end there, I thought my cable had cut off. I am sure others did as well.

I wonder how many people around the country said "You've got to be shitting me" or something to that effect at that moment. I was about to flip out that I was going to miss what was going to happen.

MFRONE 06-10-07 09:06 PM


Originally Posted by wergo
HOLY FRACKIN' CRAP!!!!!

That just passed 'Buffy' and 'Six Feet Under' as being my all-time favorite show finale. I'm in shock. (Am I the only one who can't hear 'Don't Stop Believing' without thinking of 'Monster'? Now I'm gonna have double-reference overload.)

And they actually expect me to watch 'John From Cincinnati' now???


That 6.2 DVD set can't get on the shelves fast enough for me.

You can't be serious

TheMovieman 06-10-07 09:06 PM


Originally Posted by Dr. DVD

-You know, at the end there, I thought my cable had cut off. I am sure others did as well.

I thought so too, lol. I was cursing at the screen!

kinetic 06-10-07 09:07 PM

I WAS ABOUT TO FLIP THE FUCK OUT. holy shit.. i was seriously overreacting at that very moment.. :|

mrpayroll 06-10-07 09:07 PM

Yeah, the movie:

The Sopranos: The Trial

Chris

Just Lurking 06-10-07 09:08 PM


Originally Posted by Dr. DVD
Okay...good thing I like Journey. Great tension at the end though. But I guess it is now evident Chase wants to do a movie.

-You know, at the end there, I thought my cable had cut off. I am sure others did as well.

Does this mean we might see AJ pop up on Entourage? W

Kind of a letdown.

WTF?

Too much hype I guess

After "Blue Comet" we get this "Crap in America"

Rainet 06-10-07 09:08 PM

Holy Canolli!! WTF!!

whotony 06-10-07 09:08 PM


Originally Posted by tdirgins
great episode, right up until I said "FUCKING DVR!!!"

:lol:

So long Sopranos, you'll be missed.

Edit: hbo.com is down...probably due to complaints

yes, i was like, no... not now.

Quake1028 06-10-07 09:09 PM

That was the WORST series finale I have ever seen.

dadaluholla 06-10-07 09:09 PM

Blah. Aside from the Phil bit, this was terrible. Easily one of the worst finales of any show... ever. Good riddance to the Sopranos.

Mordred 06-10-07 09:09 PM

I'm guessing a lot of people are really pissed off right now.

At least Chase did something nobody was expecting.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:12 AM.


Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.