Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Numb3rs - Season Finale - 5-18-07

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-07, 01:24 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts
Numb3rs - Season Finale - 5-18-07

Okay, I get that we never have threads on this show and I'm probably the only guy that watches it, but DAMN what a finale. It almost felt like they figured this was the series finale. Fortunately, it did get renewed, so we'll have to see what they do for next year. Could be quite different.
Old 05-20-07, 01:44 AM

Location: Sacremende (by way of the worst place on Earth: cincinnati, ky)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Sneakers/spy-vibe it had going was enjoyable and definitely didn't see that ending coming. They seemed to be foreshadowing an exit for Megan too. A good finale, and thank you writers for not giving us yet another cliffhanger.
Old 05-20-07, 01:50 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

That was a great episode and Amita was looking especially hot.

The scene in the hospital seemed like something straight out of The Godfather.
Old 05-20-07, 02:32 AM
Suspended; also need updated email

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
yes great episode, series have been very good except for those last 5 mins of each ep they devote to family dramas/don's therapy etc. Total waste of time
Old 05-20-07, 07:57 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I was bummed about Granger though, I've always liked him.
Old 05-20-07, 09:11 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
They sort of telegraphed the Granger reveal about half-way into the season when Don had to rebuild some trust between them for something Granger did on a case.
Old 05-20-07, 10:16 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 211 Likes on 178 Posts
Solid season finale. Revealing Granger to be a traitor was a nice twist, though not entirely unexpected.
Old 05-20-07, 12:19 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I'm another person who loves this show and Amita!!!

But a great season finale and it will be interesting to see how it turns out without Granger or maybe they will write him into future episodes somehow?
Old 05-20-07, 01:12 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I really like this show but not see the finale will probably watch it in a few days.
Old 05-20-07, 05:02 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,365 Likes on 927 Posts
Woah. That sucks. I liked Granger. So is he leaving to do another show? Couldn't find anything to indicate he is. Also looked like Megan might consider leaving.

I thought they are going to tie in her absence as her checking up on Granger. That would've made the story that much better. Missed a good opportunity to tie both stories together.

Last edited by Deftones; 05-20-07 at 05:06 PM.
Old 05-20-07, 10:47 PM
DVD Talk God

Originally Posted by Deftones
Woah. That sucks. I liked Granger. So is he leaving to do another show? Couldn't find anything to indicate he is. Also looked like Megan might consider leaving.

I thought they are going to tie in her absence as her checking up on Granger. That would've made the story that much better. Missed a good opportunity to tie both stories together.

I also expected a tie in with Megan, but thought it might be an investigation on Don. I also liked Granger. But considering that this probably only has one more year, it did turn up the heat.
Old 05-20-07, 10:59 PM
Needs to contact an admin about multiple accounts

Originally Posted by Deftones

I have a feeling they might have gotten rid of Granger so that Liz Warner could be in more eps next year. They've already had her teaming up with Sinclair a few times this year, and since Megan is back now - who usually teams up with Don -, it kinda leaves Granger as the odd man out.
Old 05-21-07, 07:28 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Count me in as a fan of the show. I thought it would have at least a few more years giving its ratings as what I remember being #1 in its timeslot every week.

I didn't see the Granger thing coming as I thought all that stuff with his friend was long behind him. I also like Megan and wasn't sure where she's going, if she is.

So we don't really know what's happenening with her, right?

This is currently one of my favorite top 3 or 4 shows along with House, LOST, and Criminal Minds.
Old 05-21-07, 11:06 AM
DVD Talk God

Originally Posted by GradVT06
This is currently one of my favorite top 3 or 4 shows along with House, LOST, and Criminal Minds.
Except for Criminals Minds (have just never seen it), I would agree. I can let Lost build up in my dvr, but Numb3rs gets watched within 2 days.
Old 05-21-07, 02:37 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 598 Likes on 346 Posts
Count me in as another fan. I hope Megan isn't leaving - they need to address what it was she was off doing that was so horrible (digging up shit for A.G. Gonzalez?? ) Is what's-his-face as Professor Astronaut coming back? I really came to enjoy his subtle genius/goofiness before the space camp stuff.
Old 06-11-07, 11:46 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I'm way late to the party, but I just watched the season finale last night. Wow.

I did scour the net for casting spoilers for next season, so if you want to know if Colby and Megan are back:

Spoiler:

http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Co...D4C16D5F34C%7D

Per executive producer Cheryl Heuton, "Dylan Bruno is not leaving the show. He will be back next season as a regular character. Fans will have to tune in next season to find out how Colby Granger's arrest for espionage is going to play out." Heuton confirms that new mama Diane Farr will also be back full-time next season.
Old 06-11-07, 01:50 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by Morf
I'm way late to the party, but I just watched the season finale last night. Wow.

I did scour the net for casting spoilers for next season, so if you want to know if Colby and Megan are back:

Spoiler:

http://www.tvguide.com/News-Views/Co...D4C16D5F34C%7D

Per executive producer Cheryl Heuton, "Dylan Bruno is not leaving the show. He will be back next season as a regular character. Fans will have to tune in next season to find out how Colby Granger's arrest for espionage is going to play out." Heuton confirms that new mama Diane Farr will also be back full-time next season.
Wow, great news for me on both accounts! Can't wait for next season.
Old 06-11-07, 03:03 PM
DVD Talk God

Maybe there is a double whammy with Granger.
Old 09-28-07, 08:54 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I FINALLY got to see this episode. I guess they re-aired it in waiting for the season to start. The whole Janus list storyline was great. Nice twist. I've always enjoyed this show. I guess Don has some of the 'magic' that works in Charlie's head.