DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   CSI *Season Finale*- "Living Doll" - 5/17/07 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/500875-csi-%2Aseason-finale%2A-living-doll-5-17-07-a.html)

MrX 05-17-07 11:01 AM

CSI *Season Finale*- "Living Doll" - 5/17/07

"Living Doll"
Spoiler:
As the CSI team comes closer than ever to identifying the miniature killer, Sara mysteriously goes missing, forcing her relationship with Grissom out into the open.

TheMovieman 05-17-07 01:03 PM

SPOILERS CONCERNING RUMORED MK...

Spoiler:
Well, it certainly looks like what I read about who the MK is might be true with Sara going missing...

joefrog91 05-17-07 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by TheMovieman
SPOILERS CONCERNING RUMORED MK...

Spoiler:
Well, it certainly looks like what I read about who the MK is might be true with Sara going missing...

So... are you saying the MK is
Spoiler:
Sara or maybe even Grissom
?

TheMovieman 05-17-07 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by joefrog91
So... are you saying the MK is
Spoiler:
Sara or maybe even Grissom
?

Spoiler:
No. I had read something else and so far it's come to fruition with the bleach and Sara going missing... It's a real disappointing ending if it's true...

onebyone 05-17-07 03:30 PM

I am nervous about this episode. I loved this season, but so much can crash and burn tonight if this doesn't play well.

Ephemeral_Life 05-17-07 04:11 PM

I thought the last few episodes were pretty week, but the whole miniature killer storyline has been excellent, so I am really looking forward to the episode.

NORML54601 05-17-07 09:18 PM

Solid Ep. The MK is teh hawt

Ephemeral_Life 05-17-07 09:20 PM

Spoiler:
So much for the rumor that Jorja didn't show up to tape the season finale.

tommyp007 05-17-07 09:20 PM

gonna be a long wait until the fall season.

TheBigDave 05-17-07 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by Ephemeral_Life
Spoiler:
So much for the rumor that Jorja didn't show up to tape the season finale.

I don't think we ever actually saw her, except for a couple quick flashbacks. It seemed pretty obvious she wasn't there for the major finale scenes.

Red Dog 05-17-07 09:57 PM

It would have been a cooler ending had she actually slashed Grissom.

Hopefully Sara's dead so they can slide Liz Vassey into her slot.

onebyone 05-17-07 09:57 PM

I really liked that episode. It was all I hoped for and a good end to the season, but damn. It's a long wait to find out what happens. I love Sara and sure hope she pulls through. Damn.

pdutta2000 05-17-07 10:03 PM

Good episode but just irritating to have to wait till next season. MK was a Season 7 character and should have remained so. Dragging the story out is just a poor move. The whole momentum of the storyline will be lost through the summer.

Rogue588 05-17-07 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by NORML54601
The MK is teh hawt

Who was it?

Ephemeral_Life 05-17-07 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by onebyone
I really liked that episode. It was all I hoped for and a good end to the season, but damn. It's a long wait to find out what happens. I love Sara and sure hope she pulls through. Damn.

Maybe the reason are the contract negotiations; they didn't want to preclude Sarah's return if they come to an agreement, but now they have a plausible explanation for her possible future absence.

Mordred 05-17-07 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by Rogue588
Who was it?

Jessica Collins. She played Lizzie on "The Nine" which was replaced midseason.

movie diva 05-17-07 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by Red Dog
It would have been a cooler ending had she actually slashed Grissom.

Hopefully Sara's dead so they can slide Liz Vassey into her slot.

I hope so, can't stand Sara, she always looks like she drank spoiled milk.

TheMovieman 05-18-07 12:04 AM

Well, I stand corrected. I wasn't as disappointed with the episode as I thought I would be.

PopcornTreeCt 05-18-07 12:22 AM

Wow, for a second there I thought Grissom was a goner. That was cool I hope they kill off Sara, finally. I've been wanting to see her go for a few seasons now.

Deftones 05-18-07 12:24 AM

Eh. :shrug:

Wasn't spectacular, wasn't terrible. Interesting that they didn't really show Jorja. I'll bet she's gone. Stupid move, though. Even if she hated working, and even though she'll make $$$ in residuals, I'd cling to a job like this for dear life.

TheMovieman 05-18-07 12:42 AM

Yep. I don't think there are many examples of supporting actors who walked away from a TV series and found success. I was reading the trivia on Frasier and apparently another actress was hired to play Daphne. She was fired after a dispute and has not done anything since (or before for that matter).

Deftones 05-18-07 12:50 AM

David Caruso might be one of the only people that has done so.

MrX 05-18-07 02:04 AM

Good episode. I've never cared for Sara so it wouldn't bother me if she died.

BDB 05-18-07 02:55 AM

not at all fulfilling in finding out who the MK was. pretty lame 'serial killer'

Vipper II 05-18-07 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by MrX
Good episode. I've never cared for Sara so it wouldn't bother me if she died.

Now, if only Catherine would follow suit it would be CSI: Utopia for me, assuming we got some actresses with some actual talent to replace them. Making the characters more interesting would certainly be another good step.